Assassin creation points

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Focus on your rotation skills. Soul Splitter at +8 , Pve Att boost that's about it.
      Files
      • daeva skills.png

        (228.22 kB, downloaded 32 times, last: )
      4 warning signs that you have a back injury

      1. Chronically Tight Hamstrings
      2. Chronic Hamstring Pulls
      3. Chronic Heel Pain
      4. Playing Grendal with my sin.
    • Right now i am 73 lvl have 1410 attack no buffed but there is reduction on some my items i dont know how much sin really need to have attack . But right now just need little help for that creation points and Discoo give me some nice answer becouse ya sin is focused on rotation cycle...
    • all points on power, get ~1400 crit with scroll/food/ or even chanter since most of time you got chanter on your side so depends.
      Dont waste/use acc stone in gear pointless go full att combo.
      Depends on how many cp you have:

      Swift edge - chains all +8
      HD supprise attack +0 or +8 whatever you preffer.
      Rest on fang strike chains like disco shown in picture.
    • iSTAN wrote:

      :)) those answers lol.

      1. Get crit cap w/o acc stones.
      2. Get the pve attack passive skill.
      3. go to pveranks, check the no1 dps sin, check his highest dmg skills, and try to maximize those.

      GL :)
      1. Who said anything about stones, it was about accuracy from cp window. People asking might not be best geared, not 75, can't run with chanter all the time.

      2. Obviously

      3. Nope, that way of thinking is flawed. First of all, this is like chicken and the egg problem. If first assassin who uploaded had no cp allocated, the rest of them following would put the points wrong, following your idea.
      Stop for a second and think. A class like assassin has the most damage done with auto attack. Most of their skills are fillers for weave damage. Therefore you should put the points in the skills with the lowest cd. A skill like rune carve has bad damage compared with other skills, yet you would still put points in it because you spam it a lot. Killing spree still has decent damage and better overall than other skills, yet you don't put points in it. You would put points if you had unlimited points but there are a lot more skills with lower cd than 30s.
    • I didn't play assassin much but still dude, the ones u spam are gonna do the most dmg in the end anyway, so i don't see the fault in what i said :)) i've just checked aionpveranks and the highest damage skills are Additional Dagger Oath, Swift Edge chain, Rune Carve chain, Fang Strike chain. Wow, there you go, the lower cd skills that u were talking about. Same goes for glad, me personaly on my glad i enchanted the skills that lowers the pdef of the target + the low cd skills which in the end do the most dmg :) same tactic there

      Your 'arguments' are invalid and i feel like u post only to start fighting with ppl, maybe cuz u're bored :) I'm done replying to this.

      @Colombiana GL in game, and start testing stuff for urself in instances, u'll see for yourself what works better, i've told u my opinion above. I've checked assassin's HD skills and from those i suppose only the Bloodthirster Surprise Attack and maybe Mist Butcher are worth using besides the pve attack boost.

      P.S.: i forgot to reply for the manastones thing, I've seen alot of physicals going for high crit with stones, 1500~1600, i even saw a glad with 1900 on PvE gear therefore get crit cap w/o stones, if needed go for more ACC points because this way u're able to stack more ATTACK from ur gear, and as we all know ATTACK has no cap, so the more attack u have, the more dmg you make !!! but first, get that stupid 1400 crit cap, preferably without acc/crit stones :)
      GRENDAL ELYOS:
      Zlades Gladiator lvl. 75
      Asot Bard lvl.73
      Aethertech lvl. 74
      PvE only untill 6.0

      The post was edited 3 times, last by iSTAN ().

    • iSTAN wrote:

      I didn't play assassin much but still dude, the ones u spam are gonna do the most dmg in the end anyway, so i don't see the fault in what i said :)) i've just checked aionpveranks and the highest damage skills are Additional Dagger Oath, Swift Edge chain, Rune Carve chain, Fang Strike chain. Wow, there you go, the lower cd skills that u were talking about. Same goes for glad, me personaly on my glad i enchanted the skills that lowers the pdef of the target + the low cd skills which in the end do the most dmg :) same tactic there

      Your 'arguments' are invalid and i feel like u post only to start fighting with ppl, maybe cuz u're bored :) I'm done replying to this.

      @Colombiana GL in game, and start testing stuff for urself in instances, u'll see for yourself what works better, i've told u my opinion above. I've checked assassin's HD skills and from those i suppose only the Bloodthirster Surprise Attack and maybe Mist Butcher are worth using besides the pve attack boost.

      P.S.: i forgot to reply for the manastones thing, I've seen alot of physicals going for high crit with stones, 1500~1600, i even saw a glad with 1900 on PvE gear therefore get crit cap w/o stones, if needed go for more ACC points because this way u're able to stack more ATTACK from ur gear, and as we all know ATTACK has no cap, so the more attack u have, the more dmg you make !!! but first, get that stupid 1400 crit cap, preferably without acc/crit stones :)
      Actually everything you say is not good advice. You're going to use killing spree more than surprise attack chain, yet you don't put points in that. Dagger Oath for example, it's a 2min cd skill. Oh wow, nice low cd skill. You can't even put points in stigma skills so I don't know why you even mention this skill. Surprise attack is one of the highest damage skills you have and going to spam it, nice not mentioning it. It has high damage but also higher cd but still you spam it on cd and put points in it.

      Or maybe I post because I know the class, and maybe I've played this class for a few years, and because you give bad advice.

      You again give bad advice. As assassin you don't socket accuracy stones at all, no matter the circumstances.
    • i said i won't reply again but you trigger me, saying bullshit with no arguments and without even understanding what i'm really saying :)

      failboat wrote:

      You're going to use killing spree more than surprise attack chain, yet you don't put points in that.
      Where did I even mentioned killing spree or surprise attack ? i mentioned Bloodthirster Surprise Attack, which in my opinion is worth getting only because comparing to surprise attack, this one gives u 30% of the dmg back as HP. u're talking about killing spree, that skill is not even in top 10 skills, why would you even mention that ?

      failboat wrote:

      Dagger Oath for example, it's a 2min cd skill. Oh wow, nice low cd skill. You can't even put points in stigma skills so I don't know why you even mention this skill.
      Ofc i know dagger oath can't be enchanted cuz it's stigma, i just took the list from a dps perspective and said what skills are in the top of the list, therefore what should be enchanted.


      failboat wrote:

      Surprise attack is one of the highest damage skills you have and going to spam it, nice not mentioning it. It has high damage but also higher cd but still you spam it on cd and put points in it.
      Again surprise attack, that skill is high dps, i agree, but it's situational, you don't spam it and if u're getting aggro from the boss it's useless, therefore is not worth enchanting, also main reason for not being in top 10.


      failboat wrote:

      Or maybe I post because I know the class, and maybe I've played this class for a few years, and because you give bad advice.
      You again give bad advice. As assassin you don't socket accuracy stones at all, no matter the circumstances.
      All my arguments are based on aionpveranks but your arguments are invalid and based on your 'knowledge', this won't make me trust what you say, checking aionpveranks instead, will.
      Give us examples, dps lists, test runs and explain that what you are saying is right and what i said is wrong.
      When i wanna learn a new class, i always check #1 on aionpveranks and checking the top10 skills in the list and ignore the stigmas when it comes to CP, not worth checking more cuz i won't have enough points for them anyway, unless I p2w for x6 +10 estimas.

      I'll give you one example, highest Assassin dps in holytower from ARM perspective of the aionpveranks : aionpveranks.com/Session/56969/show#
      if you don't know how to open the skill list, here you go: i.imgur.com/FjskEpM.png

      Now, based on kyswich's damage list, i can tell that he did most of the dmg with swift edge chain, rune carve chain and fang strike chain (and dagger oath ofc, even if u can't use CP for stigmas, this is worth mentioning cuz if it's in the list it means that it's worth getting for pve), i can also see that those skills were used many times therefore i can tell they are spamable low cd skills.
      Arguments my friend, arguments, if u can't sustain what you're saying, then don't even bother posting.
      GRENDAL ELYOS:
      Zlades Gladiator lvl. 75
      Asot Bard lvl.73
      Aethertech lvl. 74
      PvE only untill 6.0
    • iSTAN wrote:

      i said i won't reply again but you trigger me, saying bullshit with no arguments and without even understanding what i'm really saying :)

      That is what you all say, I won't reply, yet you guys reply every single time. :)
      I gave you all the arguments you need, and why is bullshit? Care to come back with real arguments and not just saying bullshit?



      failboat wrote:

      You're going to use killing spree more than surprise attack chain, yet you don't put points in that.
      Where did I even mentioned killing spree or surprise attack ? i mentioned Bloodthirster Surprise Attack, which in my opinion is worth getting only because comparing to surprise attack, this one gives u 30% of the dmg back as HP. u're talking about killing spree, that skill is not even in top 10 skills, why would you even mention that ?

      It's the same thing for surprise attack, either you put points in the HD version or not. In fact, if you are just starting assassin and struggle with points, it's easier to put points in non HD version because of extra points from apollon accessories, that if you don't have better already. You're not putting points because of 30% damage back as HP, you should have healers for that. Yes, killing spree is in top 10 skills. As an example, Dagger Oath is not even a skill to use per se, it's a buff like Lethal Venom, it applies whenever you attack, yet you keep mentioning it.

      failboat wrote:

      Dagger Oath for example, it's a 2min cd skill. Oh wow, nice low cd skill. You can't even put points in stigma skills so I don't know why you even mention this skill.
      Ofc i know dagger oath can't be enchanted cuz it's stigma, i just took the list from a dps perspective and said what skills are in the top of the list, therefore what should be enchanted.

      You said go on aionpveranks, look for highest damage skills and enchant those. I already mentioned my opinion, why is not a good advice but this is an opinion, so debatable. It works for other classes but not for this class, especially when you can have buff to favor some of the skills. But then you then mentioned 4 skills, and said here you go, your lowest cd skills and highest damage. You were wrong on both points for dagger oath, can't put points and neither is a low cd skill, also it's a buff skill.


      failboat wrote:

      Surprise attack is one of the highest damage skills you have and going to spam it, nice not mentioning it. It has high damage but also higher cd but still you spam it on cd and put points in it.
      Again surprise attack, that skill is high dps, i agree, but it's situational, you don't spam it and if u're getting aggro from the boss it's useless, therefore is not worth enchanting, also main reason for not being in top 10.
      It's among the highest dps skills. You don't see as high overall damage because of it's cd but it's a good skill to use it whenever is off cd.


      failboat wrote:

      Or maybe I post because I know the class, and maybe I've played this class for a few years, and because you give bad advice.
      You again give bad advice. As assassin you don't socket accuracy stones at all, no matter the circumstances.
      All my arguments are based on aionpveranks but your arguments are invalid and based on your 'knowledge', this won't make me trust what you say, checking aionpveranks instead, will.Give us examples, dps lists, test runs and explain that what you are saying is right and what i said is wrong.

      My arguments are pretty much based on experience. Can you say you've been top dps as assassin in 24 people instance or invasion? Therefore, why are my arguments invalid? I've tried to learn this class, also using the dps meter to improve, not just look at a website and copy/paste.

      Yet I can say exactly the same about you. Your arguments could be invalid because you don't know how to read that website. Look at the picture you linked. Surprise attack, 8.5k average damage, only surpassed by one skill with 3m cd and one that is conditioned by evading an attack. The chain that comes with, also high average damage. Tell me again why is not worth using it? Just like I said, you link me something that you don't know how to read it and understand it yourself.



      I'll give you one example, highest Assassin dps in holytower from ARM perspective of the aionpveranks : aionpveranks.com/Session/56969/show#
      if you don't know how to open the skill list, here you go: i.imgur.com/FjskEpM.png

      Now, based on kyswich's damage list, i can tell that he did most of the dmg with swift edge chain, rune carve chain and fang strike chain (and dagger oath ofc, even if u can't use CP for stigmas, this is worth mentioning cuz if it's in the list it means that it's worth getting for pve), i can also see that those skills were used many times therefore i can tell they are spamable low cd skills.
      Arguments my friend, arguments, if u can't sustain what you're saying, then don't even bother posting.

      Yep, I hope you can keep that promise this time. There are still things you have to learn.