Assassin creation points

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• all i can say is looking only on pve ranks is not as good as you all think.Rank there only means good alliance/op gear....As you can see kezw*** is a good sin but far away from performing at top like other sins do.( he have high ping so realy hard to weave)- no shaming.

And yes suprise attack is totaly worth using everytime is off cd.
    • failboat wrote:

Wasn't 1600 for the harder stuff and 1400 for normal stuff?

Discoo wrote:

Focus on your rotation skills. Soul Splitter at +8 , Pve Att boost that's about it.
      Nothing in surprise attack or accuracy? For accuracy I can see not being an issue with very good gear.
      If i had more Creation Points i'd point some CPS in Surprise Att yes. but my test showed better results with this setup. For now with my creation points i have now. this is my best option right now.

Talentfreiermage wrote:

Discoo wrote:

Focus on your rotation skills. Soul Splitter at +8 , Pve Att boost that's about it.
      You forget about the suprise attack chain which is the best one to +.
      I don't agree with you on that one. Swift Edge chain has lower cd and higher base dmg. Besides! you cannot use Surprise att in every situation.a lot of movement is required to get the maximum potential out of surprise att.
      4 warning signs that you have a back injury

1. Chronically Tight Hamstrings
      2. Chronic Hamstring Pulls
      3. Chronic Heel Pain
      4. Playing Grendal with my sin.
    • Hashtag wrote:

all i can say is looking only on pve ranks is not as good as you all think.Rank there only means good alliance/op gear....As you can see kezw*** is a good sin but far away from performing at top like other sins do.( he have high ping so realy hard to weave)- no shaming.

lets me guess, he is legit too while having high ping and doing that dmg? Kappa
    • Wassermelone wrote:

Hashtag wrote:

all i can say is looking only on pve ranks is not as good as you all think.Rank there only means good alliance/op gear....As you can see kezw*** is a good sin but far away from performing at top like other sins do.( he have high ping so realy hard to weave)- no shaming.

7 out of 10 melee classes i meet on asmo integrated are hacking with no shame mate. i dont know but these days everyone seems to use it with no shame 'cuz its just pve '. many runs i see other sins doing 200 more auto attacks than i. like wtf haha
      4 warning signs that you have a back injury

1. Chronically Tight Hamstrings
      2. Chronic Hamstring Pulls
      3. Chronic Heel Pain
      4. Playing Grendal with my sin.
    • Discoo wrote:

Wassermelone wrote:

Hashtag wrote:

7 out of 10 melee classes i meet on asmo integrated are hacking with no shame mate. i dont know but these days everyone seems to use it with no shame 'cuz its just pve '. many runs i see other sins doing 200 more auto attacks than i. like wtf haha
      Yo, don’t harm your thumb too much, trying to out-auto Attack other players!
      Go to Razer Synapse, open Macros, make new macro, Press “C” in the macro record window. Now bind this to your mouse or keyboard and set the activation rep to permanent.
      You’re healthy thumb will thank you in future!
    • Wassermelone wrote:

Hashtag wrote:

dont even know why im being mentioned here or why im being accused for "cheating?" while im uploading my gameplay on youtube, if u believe that im cheating feel free to report me ive videos uploaded u can use those xd
    • Wassermelone wrote:

i asked him if you are legit, thats it :) but still makes no sense if you have high ping
      what does not make sense? assassin is busted in pve right now, autos do nearly 14k damage and yeah i play with 100 ping at lowest but ive been playing with same ping for 5 years and i got used to it, i cant do much if other assassins are handicapped and cant do more damage than i do with their -60 ping. pretty sure someone gonna pop up and say "uh, everyone doesnt have the gear u have". well i dont have the ping they have and ping affects your damage output more than 100 attack difference.
    • Discoo wrote:

failboat wrote:

Wasn't 1600 for the harder stuff and 1400 for normal stuff?

Discoo wrote:

Nothing in surprise attack or accuracy? For accuracy I can see not being an issue with very good gear.
      If i had more Creation Points i'd point some CPS in Surprise Att yes. but my test showed better results with this setup. For now with my creation points i have now. this is my best option right now.

Talentfreiermage wrote:

Discoo wrote:

You forget about the suprise attack chain which is the best one to +.
      I don't agree with you on that one. Swift Edge chain has lower cd and higher base dmg. Besides! you cannot use Surprise att in every situation.a lot of movement is required to get the maximum potential out of surprise att.
      You can use suprise attack even if you tank in the most situations. Whenever a boss casts you can get the chain through.
      Even though swift edge has a lower cd its not worth it to get it on +8 while suprise attack is 0.
      Suprise attack gets not only normal dmg when enchanting but also increased bonus dmg when attacking from behind so from the numbers you have by far the highest dmg increase.

failboat wrote:

I can agree with that, same as Dagger Oath, it can be situational skills because of positioning, or maybe you're the tank in that group.
      Man its not that hard to keep staying behind a boss even while tanking since they cast skills all the time. To just skip the dagger oath dmg because you're tanking is dump. Try to get as many hits from behind as possible you wont loose to much dmg while tanking.

To the topic of ping :S
      I regularly played my sin with a various ping from 80-120 and a lot of people will say that it's unplayable. When i played with 40ms what was rare for me i didnt see any big changes at all. Maybe it feels a bit smoother but my dps kept around the same.
      There is just no excuse like my ping is 60 I can't reach that dps because his ping is 13....
      Ofc he has a little advantage but it is marginal. It is only a problem if your ping is unstable or you got a lot of packet losses. With an unstable ping it is cancer to weave since you have always different timings.

Edit: 1.4k crit is cap so a sin never has to socket accuaracy at all.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Talentfreiermage ().

• Talentfreiermage wrote:

Man its not that hard to keep staying behind a boss even while tanking since they cast skills all the time. To just skip the dagger oath dmg because you're tanking is dump. Try to get as many hits from behind as possible you wont loose to much dmg while tanking.
      Yea that's understandable, and I didn't say to skip it, just that is situational. You're not getting all the damage from it all the time, you're getting some of it. I was referring more to the part where you facetank and smash surprise attack into boss.
    • kezwich wrote:

Wassermelone wrote:

i asked him if you are legit, thats it :) but still makes no sense if you have high ping
      what does not make sense? assassin is busted in pve right now, autos do nearly 14k damage and yeah i play with 100 ping at lowest but ive been playing with same ping for 5 years and i got used to it, i cant do much if other assassins are handicapped and cant do more damage than i do with their -60 ping. pretty sure someone gonna pop up and say "uh, everyone doesnt have the gear u have". well i dont have the ping they have and ping affects your damage output more than 100 attack difference.

If you have 100+ ping then I'm a bucket wheel excavator. I didn't see a single delay even for a second between chains or weave. (or you do have high ping, but not during the videos you've uploaded)
      Or there's a small possibility that your 100ms perfectly stable and doesn't go down and doesn't spike either. Because what truly screws over your DPS output are the spikes, if you have 50ms but random 120ms spikes you'll have more trouble than a stable 100ms assassin. If that makes sense.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Potatopancakewarrior ().

• Potatopancakewarrior wrote:

kezwich wrote:

Wassermelone wrote:

If you have 100+ ping then I'm a bucket wheel excavator. I didn't see a single delay even for a second between chains or weave. (or you do have high ping, but not during the videos you've uploaded)
      Or there's a small possibility that your 100ms perfectly stable and doesn't go down and doesn't spike either. Then it could be true.
      imgur.com/a/wT32m this is my usual ping goes up to 120 max, except the times during siege. mostly 100-110, its very stable i'd say. and someone mentioned that idps depends on whole alli/group in certain instances(which i totally agree) but on some of my runs where i do high idps, second guy on the damage list has lower idps than my half an example; aionpveranks.com/Session/56969/show just so u guys understand that i dont do instances with the guys like "lets do fastest run eu" and still manage to be on top.

The post was edited 2 times, last by kezwich ().

• Potatopancakewarrior wrote:

kezwich wrote:

Wassermelone wrote:

Or there's a small possibility that your 100ms perfectly stable and doesn't go down and doesn't spike either. Because what truly screws over your DPS output are the spikes, if you have 50ms but random 120ms spikes you'll have more trouble than a stable 100ms assassin. If that makes sense.
      he said his lowest ping is 100, so not really "stable", but who cares, GF not gonna do anything, just look at behold, how long it took GF to ban him for noanimation :)