Gladiator build

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gladiator build

Hi!

I'm new to gladi and I was looking for some PvE (both duals and pole) and PvP stigma builds.

All information I was able to find was too old. Would be great if some1 could help me with this.

Thanks !!
    • I don't belive my post is old and w/o usefull information about gladi in PvE but here we go:

1. Get crit to 1400 with scroll & food if u want, try doing so without socketing accuracy stones.
      2. Aionpveranks Here u're gonna find all the info u need for skill rotation, skill enchanting, etc.

3. What I use: aoe prefered instances, Single target focus

Also you can check some youtube videos.
      Some examples:
      //
      easy mode - casual PvE hero
    • PvE:
      Must have: Lockdown, Sure Strike, Sharp Strike
      Good to use: Crippling Cut, Earthquake wave, Exhausting wave

That’s what I use as basic for basically everything I do (pvp/pve...)

Situation and instance dependent you can switch:
      - Exhausting Wave for Whirling Strike (PvP 1vs1 against ranged or in grp pvp with a Sorc incase your not capable to aoe away of slept targets)
      - Crippling Cut for Siegebreaker as filler if no skills are ready during long boss fights
      - Crippling Cut for Draining Blow (if you’re good at keeping a movement flow + Drain)
      - Earthquake Wave for Magic Defence (1vs1 if you have a good MS set, else not so useful)
      - Earthquake Wave for Ankle Snare (1vs1, useless in group, will get dispelled instantly and CD is meh)
      Idk what your goal is, there’s also full aoe build with Mangling Cyclone vision, which is pretty good in 6.2 cuz Severe Precision Cut can be used while moving and the CDs are lower, right now I’d only use this build in Kamar and SWB PvP which nobody does, so I don’t really use it.
    • Pretty much what you said, and I guess there's a typo, I think you meant Draining Sword for Whirling Strike and I don't know if I saw glads without Exhausting Wave.

Do glads use Draining Sword more often than Whirling Strike or it's the other way around? I've seen some glads using Draining Blow more often, probably easier to solo with it? Although I have a glad since years ago, I haven't put much effort into it or trying to get better at it, and always in doubt of using the most efficient stigmas for this class, so this is why I'm asking. Not too late to learn it.
    • Thanks for all the info !

iSTAN wrote:

I don't belive my post is old and w/o usefull information about gladi in PvE but here we go:
      I didn't even check it. As the title is "Pve stats", I thought it was about the amount of att/crit/acc needed :S

iSTAN wrote:

Click wrote:

- Crippling Cut for Siegebreaker as filler if no skills are ready during long boss fights

Why using Siegebreaker for single target focus (eg. bosses)? That stigma says it only deals 15-19 dmg (base stats) to everything but castle gates.

The post was edited 3 times, last by neliaam ().

• Hello guys , so as far that i read can some one give me a link for some good PvE Stigma build for the moment..... My second question is what mana stones are the best for the PvE gear is it Power or something else for the polar and the items ?
    • @'prospectbg87 dude... everything in this post is still relatable to the current 5.8 patch. If you want the stuffs for 6.2 there's a PTS already running untill we get 6.2 so go and test stuff there :) GL
      easy mode - casual PvE hero