[Discussion Thread] [PvP] Go Hunt, Daeva! 26.04.-16.05.2018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Srsly im on Deyla Server and I play asmodian. that event is not good. u help again the Elyos Side . they are x3 times more than Asmodians and u make the event on 1 place only? srsly? some ppl never sleep and u expect that event to be creative? hahahaha I think u will make more ppl angry on Deyla.
    Ofc elyos on Deyla they are super super happy ;) free kills, free rewards, free Abyss Points. GJ !!!
    nice event. u always find a way to destroy more and more Deyla server.. why? u cant make some balance event?
  • @Galeas i understand that you cant receive the rewards twice but how about the ranked ones? for example.. im on antriksha and on my class so far im rank 2 on event... with 500p.. till next week ill get over 1000p and lets say i keep my rank 2 or better rank 1 on my class.. will i keep that rank on deyla or will be reseted to 0 and ill have to start all over ?
    :cookieshugo:
  • Euripidis23 wrote:

Srsly im on Deyla Server and I play asmodian. that event is not good. u help again the Elyos Side . they are x3 times more than Asmodians and u make the event on 1 place only? srsly? some ppl never sleep and u expect that event to be creative? hahahaha I think u will make more ppl angry on Deyla.
    Ofc elyos on Deyla they are super super happy ;) free kills, free rewards, free Abyss Points. GJ !!!
    nice event. u always find a way to destroy more and more Deyla server.. why? u cant make some balance event?
    Actually it's the other way around. The less populated faction has plenty of free kills while the other faction has a chance for a kill. Which one will finish first?
  • from an earlier reply

Galeas wrote:

[NICK]arykas wrote:

@Galeas Wanted to ask , does it possible to add some more locations to this event ? Just 1 location is don't enough , or you choosed bad one . Because all the event will be just "Camping main base simulator" . Even Vengar/Signia will be better choose , because of random rift spam places , then people will be spread around the whole map , not only "zerging" on one spot
    An event like that can't be modified once it's live but I'll suggest it for next time.I think having many maps would make it very hard to reach the requirements for the different tiers. The goal was to make it possible so that you can actually get the rewards if you play it actively To be honest I went to the servers and saw some pretty good fights in Akaron.
    Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Euripidis23 wrote:

Srsly im on Deyla Server and I play asmodian. that event is not good. u help again the Elyos Side . they are x3 times more than Asmodians and u make the event on 1 place only? srsly? some ppl never sleep and u expect that event to be creative? hahahaha I think u will make more ppl angry on Deyla.

shhh.. there are ppl who want move to deyla from antri,u will scare them..
  • I think the event currently isn’t running as Gameforge expected. Many players reached max points in 1st day.

Here’s my theory:
    1 Kill = 1 Point
    They just forgot to update the website column and it says points and not kills.

How to gain kills/points (conspiracy theories xD):
    - every target you or your group member hits counts as kill, even if you didn’t kill urself/did the most damage, thus aoe classes have an advantage/groups with aoe classes
    - 1 Kill in a group of 6 counts as 6 kills on ur counter, or 1 Kill in a group of 4 counts as 4 kills on ur counter. You understand my thinking?

As I said, I did this event for 20 minutes before I got banned and my website counter says 130ish kills. My ingame counter in character profile said 36 kills. I was more dead and running around than killing smth.

But since @Galeas said that such an event can’t be changed afterwards, don’t expect it to be reworked. Right? Right?
  • as he said that yesterday, I assume it will be unchangeable for this event

Galeas wrote:

An event like that can't be modified once it's live but I'll suggest it for next time.I think having many maps would make it very hard to reach the requirements for the different tiers. The goal was to make it possible so that you can actually get the rewards if you play it actively To be honest I went to the servers and saw some pretty good fights in Akaron.
    Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?