[Discussion Thread] [PvP] Go Hunt, Daeva! 26.04.-16.05.2018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yavanha wrote:

Welp, Idk what to do with an army of followers ready to steal your last hits all day long, getting very frustrating.
    Not that its fun, im sure... But, this event does not follow last hit basis this time, you get AP from kill = you + your group gets point. I do agree, its pretty funny looking in Deyla akaron seeing you with a half of elyos active population behind you :D
  • Yavanha wrote:

Welp, Idk what to do with an army of followers ready to steal your last hits all day long, getting very frustrating.
    Army of followers hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhhaa,good one nyerky
  • Alucinor wrote:

Yavanha wrote:

Not that its fun, im sure... But, this event does not follow last hit basis this time, you get AP from kill = you + your group gets point. I do agree, its pretty funny looking in Deyla akaron seeing you with a half of elyos active population behind you :D

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I've hit 8 or 9 players with my alt (didn't last hit) took around 30-40% of their HP and let someone else finish them off. My alt received AP, but 0 points in total. What means it's last hit or most damage dealt. Was too lazy to find out which one so still dunno.
  • Shaoron wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

Yavanha wrote:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I've hit 8 or 9 players with my alt (didn't last hit) took around 30-40% of their HP and let someone else finish them off. My alt received AP, but 0 points in total. What means it's last hit or most damage dealt. Was too lazy to find out which one so still dunno.
    Its neither of them in isolation.

You definitely get points when you do the last hit, but you should normally get points when you just take out even a low portion of their hp.

The only times I diddnt get points for hitting targets was when the target was technically dead already but for some milliseconds they seemed to be alive with 0 hp. Your hit might actually state the DMG dealt but you probably won't get points because of them being dead already from a previous attack.

Your case though seems quite different, maybe try to remake party from start. But again if it happened 9 times in 2 weeks period I wouldn't bother caring.
  • In the maintenance info it says "rewards for pvp event will be delivered during the maintenance". Is it the deathbringer title included , rewards for top on srv etc. Wondering cuz it's kinda wierd to be delivered day after the event is over, won t there be any checks if someone traded the kills? Also wondering how will the checking work, cuz it's a grp event this time and event could've been abused so easy with alts in a group, yet u'd still get counts on main, will the whole grp be punished if trade of the kills was done while beiing in a group...
  • Kroata01 wrote:

In the maintenance info it says "rewards for pvp event will be delivered during the maintenance". Is it the deathbringer title included , rewards for top on srv etc. Wondering cuz it's kinda wierd to be delivered day after the event is over, won t there be any checks if someone traded the kills? Also wondering how will the checking work, cuz it's a grp event this time and event could've been abused so easy with alts in a group, yet u'd still get counts on main, will the whole grp be punished if trade of the kills was done while beiing in a group...
    @Galeas
  • @Galeas the 30q will count for the ones we did in other server after we got trasfered? for example i did the first week once the quests on antriksha... then i got trasfered on deyla and made them 2 weeks more but as the event it ends tomorrow we the ones who got trasfered cant make them once more in the new server.. so the first weekly done on the old server will count for the rewards ?
    :cookieshugo:
  • Saw it coming yday, when they've put it in maintenance info... Why there was no check and bans on traders? The guys that literally sit next to their alt's kisk and farmed alt for awhile got rewards... Next time event will be tradefest again !
  • I also somehow saw this coming which is pretty sad.

It might be the case that they had too many tickets for traditing players and they couldn't handle it, hence deciding to do nothing showing off their incompetence of running such a business. But w/e the case, this will result in more incompetent players cheating their way to the top rewards at a similar event, aka 80% of the participants will trade next time and the general mentality will be to capitalise on the game weaknesses as it is inderictly supported by GF.

I personally feel bad for those who were 24/7 in Akaron for three weeks and lost rewards to trading bots. What's the next step? Ban the players who diddnt trade?

Congratulations

PS: Next time name the event of what it actually is; GO TRADE DAEVA!

The post was edited 5 times, last by arrowtotheknee ().

• Its on german forum already , but I have to mention here as well, change the title to “God of trader” it sounds more accurate in our case, and now I go create 1000 elyos alts for the next PvP event just in case, and also please name the next event to “Who can kill more elyos alts” that would be familiar supported by GameForge.