recommend gear or level for invite to party

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • recommend gear or level for invite to party

      Hello, why so many ppl look to level of your character and not gear ?? everywhere i see that ppl looking for ppl with higher level but what about gear ? There should be some item level for finding ppl to invite your party for intances. Here is only one scale which show you only your level and the leader of the party dont know your gear only if he ask for it.
      And also for the server-wide searching how can i contact leader and tell him "i have full fallusha, inv me pls, but i dont have so high level".

      This is only my opinion.

      Thanks,
    • Yes, this is bad. it would be nice if we could view the armor from the players through some site. if the details are open. well, or at least add a chat feature so that you can at least show that you are not a total homeless person. really bad when u dont get invite as 71 cleric to heal noob lok or 71 dd if u got all stats to kill boss in gok :S
    • yes kadex i will certainly put 3bil kinah to level up my 20th toon for no reason
      since when do i need fallusha for lok??

      as for the topic starter what level are we talking about and what instance(s)? and i can give u answer
      i can tell u right away that if u are phys class below 73 and i dont know u i wont invite u for nara regardless of your gear
      same for holy tower, with the only difference that 75 or no holy tower if i dont know that u are extremely good.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by t0re ().

    • TomAs wrote:

      Hello, why so many ppl look to level of your character and not gear ?? everywhere i see that ppl looking for ppl with higher level but what about gear ? There should be some item level for finding ppl to invite your party for intances. Here is only one scale which show you only your level and the leader of the party dont know your gear only if he ask for it.
      And also for the server-wide searching how can i contact leader and tell him "i have full fallusha, inv me pls, but i dont have so high level".

      This is only my opinion.

      Thanks,
      The funniest thing is when my lvl 72 sorc gets ignored for arkhal or adma...
      I dont get it either. Of curse, nobody wants to carry someone, but for adma its really ridiculous...

      Deyla/A: Spiritmaster, Cleric
      Loki/E: Afk-Cleric
    • Melkor wrote:

      The funniest thing is when my lvl 72 sorc gets ignored for arkhal or adma...I dont get it either. Of curse, nobody wants to carry someone, but for adma its really ridiculous...
      Be level 75 sm, or 74+ chanter or templar and then come back and tell me how many recruited you. Good thing I make my own groups and another good thing is that at 75 you can just use a transform. On my sorc I never had this problem.
    • failboat wrote:

      Melkor wrote:

      The funniest thing is when my lvl 72 sorc gets ignored for arkhal or adma...I dont get it either. Of curse, nobody wants to carry someone, but for adma its really ridiculous...
      Be level 75 sm, or 74+ chanter or templar and then come back and tell me how many recruited you. Good thing I make my own groups and another good thing is that at 75 you can just use a transform. On my sorc I never had this problem.

      Hm... my 75 SM and my 73 chanter never have any problems...
      I also make own groups most of the time. Its better anyways because you can choose how you want to go with you. :blush2:

      Deyla/A: Spiritmaster, Cleric
      Loki/E: Afk-Cleric
    • Saykuun wrote:

      Made a cleric, easy life. People can be picky about dps but eventualy there is some1 in need of a healbot. :love:
      not really. often people dont want to invite below lvl72 clerics to heal noob Lok. usually i see " lok need heal 73+"
      clerics above 73+ lvl 99% of them=0 dmg in lok only pure heal. and full heal three stigmas. for that i still dont understand why they want only 72-73+ to heal noob instance where actually u dont even need cleric to complete full inst
    • Evita wrote:

      sry but I dont get why would I go solo anywhere into group instances (besides the loot factor)
      I never understood why people play an MMO if they don't want to interact with other people...

      and re SMs:
      lucky me I play with a quite nice group of various people and made over the years friends :D they take me on whatever char
      try finding a group at 2-3am. By the time the group is full, im alrdy at 2. Boss. And the scamfactor atm is just to high when you joined another group :/
    • sharlata wrote:

      Saykuun wrote:

      Made a cleric, easy life. People can be picky about dps but eventualy there is some1 in need of a healbot. :love:
      not really. often people dont want to invite below lvl72 clerics to heal noob Lok. usually i see " lok need heal 73+"clerics above 73+ lvl 99% of them=0 dmg in lok only pure heal. and full heal three stigmas. for that i still dont understand why they want only 72-73+ to heal noob instance where actually u dont even need cleric to complete full inst
      Most of the people who search 73+ clerics are the ones who die when mezram just look at them.
      When I go Lok with my alt Cleric on full heal because the char don't have a dmg set I can cook or do something other and go afk sometimes and no one notice. Thats quite nice and most of the people don't expect dmg anyways. :D
      And they are surprised when I'm second on dmg-meter (is this the right word?) with my lvl 75 cleric... or want me to leave the instance when they notice I'm on dmg...

      Deyla/A: Spiritmaster, Cleric
      Loki/E: Afk-Cleric