recommend gear or level for invite to party

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Saykuun bragging much? :)

I remember when i was rejected every time for instances, even by 'friends' and now that i geared and leveled up everything changed :)
      My advice: don't give up, apply to every group possible and if u're good, ppl will start noticing you :) GL

Edit:
      Playing cleric, sorc or sin will increase ur chances to get invited as I've notices in the many years of playing this game on different servers =]
      Gear updated 24/07/18
      Glad | Sin
      - sin stats w/ self 'buffs' -

The post was edited 1 time, last by iSTAN ().

• t0re wrote:

this one is fine, we had a bard 73 in gok socketed with full atk/crit
      Must have been nice, this one only had firebolt and it's chain skill though.
      Oh wait he actually used Fire of Magic Power on 1 of the 10k hp mobs.
      The cleric was on full heal, and didn't DPS.
      So i had to kill Arkhal alone on my 71 bard.
    • Well, it wasn't exactly hard, but took a lot longer than it should.
      Plus, if i can give my 30th alt some gears, i expect others to do the same.
      Or at least wear that damn 65 campaign gear, still better than those random armors this dude was wearing.
      And he socketed those like he did with his weapon.

Did he not find the quest, or was the gear not available at the time?
      Idk which case is worse.
    • Mostly it's the fault of the game. When I came back I knew about the game in general, I wasn't a total noob, but so many things have changed and were confusing. No wonder a new player make such confusions, as there is no explanation in the game. If you come to think a bit, it makes sense for them. What is knowledge? I don't know but attack must be for hitting harder, so let me socket that.
    • failboat wrote:

Mostly it's the fault of the game. When I came back I knew about the game in general, I wasn't a total noob, but so many things have changed and were confusing. No wonder a new player make such confusions, as there is no explanation in the game. If you come to think a bit, it makes sense for them. What is knowledge? I don't know but attack must be for hitting harder, so let me socket that.
      well you can ask ppl or try to use google (it's a bit harder in aiom to get certain information but still..)
    • You find information giving randomly by players, which is not always what you want or the right answer. I'm talking about a clear explanation of everything, like L2 has a wiki in English, made by the russian publisher, which has absolutely everything about the game in details, and even NC west has one but less updated. From what I remember, all NC games have such thing in Korea.
    • So you mean the informations giving by the publisher are more worth than those from actual players who are plaing the game daily? I think it's okay to have certain information but a game is there for you to try New stuffs and dont have everything serve on the plate. But what am i to decide whether its good or Bad.
    • failboat wrote:

Mostly it's the fault of the game. When I came back I knew about the game in general, I wasn't a total noob, but so many things have changed and were confusing. No wonder a new player make such confusions, as there is no explanation in the game. If you come to think a bit, it makes sense for them. What is knowledge? I don't know but attack must be for hitting harder, so let me socket that.
      I can't agree with you entirely on this one.
      If i start to play a new game, i look up info on what to do, how to do etc.
      And if i don't find relevant info, i ask other players.

And there is a perfect meme for this.
      aZWBRD9_700b.jpg
    • It's not everything served on a plate, it's essential information about how the game works and what is there available to you. It doesn't play the game for you. What's the difference between a player guide, giving his own limited knowledge about an instance and from his own perspective, about skills used by a boss, map layout, boss stats and so on, and having the correct info by the game devs, which is more of a general info and less gameplay shown and tactics used to defeat certain bosses. It's like an extended patch notes, where you get details about the things you get. Having detailed explanation about basic stats is essential for understanding the game.

What information given by players? LFG is full of trolls. Wrong manastones is an issue just because you, as a veteran player, point it out. The new player doesn't know about this issue because if he knew, he would have corrected that mistake. And having wrong manastones is just a small issue among the many other wrong things players do because they don't know better.