recommend gear or level for invite to party

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• where is the fun finding out boss mechanics and developong tactics on your own? Where is the gaming world heading if you can lookup everything whenever you want too. I remember how we played games earlier without the help of the internet.

Forum and good players are way better sources of information than any publisher when it comes down to the game itself. I doubt someone from the publisher Team have as many knowledges AS i have about many classes and bosses mechanics etc.
    • Sorayami wrote:

where is the fun finding out boss mechanics and developong tactics on your own? Where is the gaming world heading if you can lookup everything whenever you want too. I remember how we played games earlier without the help of the internet.
      Reading this, make me believe you completely misunderstood what that wiki is for.
    • failboat wrote:

Sorayami wrote:

where is the fun finding out boss mechanics and developong tactics on your own? Where is the gaming world heading if you can lookup everything whenever you want too. I remember how we played games earlier without the help of the internet.
      Reading this, make me believe you completely misunderstood what that wiki is for.
      you talked about listed boss skills so i assumed you meant this
    • Yes, but that was random and quite unused example by most players. It's still for you to discover when the boss use the skill or what it does, still up to you to enjoy discovering and finding tactics and how everything is. This type of info you can sometimes find it even in our patch notes but you have to dig quite deeper, and you can always discover it yourself by playing. However, general info about the game, what are the stats, how do they work, what is the cap for certain things, what is enchanting and how it works, and so many more things, this should be grouped up together and not dispersed, and mostly outdated info all over the internet.
    • failboat wrote:

And that is how those random players who are clicking the artefact ending up not learning about the game even more than before.
      wowow, is it my fault that they apply to a "cleaned, boss only" recruitment ? ofc not, and every time i took random ppl they all knew what to do, not a single one was clueless.
      Gear updated 24/07/18
      Glad | Sin
    • iSTAN wrote:

failboat wrote:

And that is how those random players who are clicking the artefact ending up not learning about the game even more than before.
      wowow, is it my fault that they apply to a "cleaned, boss only" recruitment ? ofc not, and every time i took random ppl they all knew what to do, not a single one was clueless.
      Many people doesn't write mobs cleared even though "in progress" should indicate.
      Tho i suppose he means, you are part of the problem, if you provide ez mode means.
      I don't think that flies in 3 man instances though.
      I mean there are barely any mechanics there, except for maybe Kroban.
      But even that is as simple as a millstone.

And yeah, we kinda strayed from main topic.
      I suggest OP to go server wide.
      And in case you are a cleric.
      LoK and GoK (at least 1st boss) can be healed perfectly fine in lok gear + hp stones with heal stigmas at 66.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gfis ().

• Gfis wrote:

LoK and GoK (at least 1st boss) can be healed perfectly fine in lok gear + hp stones with heal stigmas at 66.
      Yes, if you know what to do. But there are many clerics who want the dps to tank megarion so that he don't get buffed because they are afraid they cant heal this with healing wind. Or they have all heal stigmas, make no dmg but can't dispel. These clerics are often 73+ and don't use healing wave... Maybe I'm jst unlucky with my group mates, idk :D
      I was last week lok and there was a cleric level 69 with scion gear who healed everything perfect, even when the group pulled everything, nobody died, he dispelled and knew what to do... and some of my group members flamed the cleric because he don't have gear. ?(

Deyla/A: Spiritmaster, Cleric
      Loki/E: Afk-Cleric
    • Melkor wrote:

Gfis wrote:

Yes, if you know what to do. But there are many clerics who want the dps to tank megarion so that he don't get buffed because they are afraid they cant heal this with healing wind. Or they have all heal stigmas, make no dmg but can't dispel. These clerics are often 73+ and don't use healing wave... Maybe I'm jst unlucky with my group mates, idk :D I was last week lok and there was a cleric level 69 with scion gear who healed everything perfect, even when the group pulled everything, nobody died, he dispelled and knew what to do... and some of my group members flamed the cleric because he don't have gear. ?(
      Well, a lot depends on your group as well. In LoK.
      Mainly their positioning. Splitting damage on Disgrace Strike, running away after Magical Hook (Tho, if the cleric uses 5k shield or gets panoply it won't be pulled and can dispell and/or heal, cuz he won't be binded) evade/block/parry/shield Targeted Smashing Strike, running away from the group if targeted by Merciless Tyrant or Labyrinth Charge, and avoiding the damn orbs on Mezaris.

PS. if i see someone getting constantly pulled by the same orb, after being repeatedly dispelled and healed, i let them die.
      There are a lot of things your group can do, to make life easier for you as a cleric.
      Sure, you have to know these mechanics as well, and pay attention.
      Tho, if a chanter can heal a somewhat decent group, no cleric should have any issue.
    • Gfis wrote:

Tho, if a chanter can heal a somewhat decent group, no cleric should have any issue.
      if a bard can solo heal, then a cleric should have no issues, but then again it depends on the cleric's knowledge of the instance. Quite frankly Cleric with knowledge of the isntance and average gear can "solo" it in a bad group of 6 ppl.
      The instance(speaking about your lok example) is with such difficulty that its enough to have 1 person that knows everything in there to be able to complete it regardless of his class as long as he's with average+ gear.
    • t0re wrote:

Gfis wrote:

if a bard can solo heal, then a cleric should have no issues, but then again it depends on the cleric's knowledge of the instance. Quite frankly Cleric with knowledge of the isntance and average gear can "solo" it in a bad group of 6 ppl.The instance(speaking about your lok example) is with such difficulty that its enough to have 1 person that knows everything in there to be able to complete it regardless of his class as long as he's with average+ gear.
      Frankly, it isn't about the ability to complete.
      Why push that poor cleric/chanter/bard.
      At the other hand, you often see clerics that doesn't even dispell, and heal just every now and then.
      Then i might as well take a chanter instead, that boosts the entire group somewhat.

PS. no matter the class, i use potions/serums on cd if it's necessary.
    • why nobody mentione " only i know " ?
      or after 2 days new instances " only exp "

Its funny with gear u still wont get pt

For me one thing is clear if i callmyself exp with that instance 1 noob doesnt change anything for me cuse i will still finish it with his help or not
      But when i read only exp i think they not perfect they miss something otherwise they would call idk " help "

About bards, when i play this class and ppl scream for mana i think they have no clue how to cover mana cuse before ppl in first way had to learn how cover then they could focus DPS cuse no bards in past
      Clers need patient for ppl who have no gear no skill but demand heal but this class get always pt in few mins so can chose players
    • Gfis wrote:

Well, a lot depends on your group as well. In LoK.
      Mainly their positioning. Splitting damage on Disgrace Strike, running away after Magical Hook (Tho, if the cleric uses 5k shield or gets panoply it won't be pulled and can dispell and/or heal, cuz he won't be binded) evade/block/parry/shield Targeted Smashing Strike, running away from the group if targeted by Merciless Tyrant or Labyrinth Charge, and avoiding the damn orbs on Mezaris.

PS. if i see someone getting constantly pulled by the same orb, after being repeatedly dispelled and healed, i let them die.
      There are a lot of things your group can do, to make life easier for you as a cleric.
      Sure, you have to know these mechanics as well, and pay attention.
      Yes, you are right. But when I'm with my main, I don't even need heal, even if I tank Disgrace Strike alone, thanks to backdraft and pet-bodyguard. And so are groups where all are mains or good equipped alts, they need nearly no heal. But unfortunately, nobody goes Lok in a group with all mains . It's so deadly when I play my sorc the same way I play my SM cause he dies when mezram look at him. And so are others, but some of them play like they can tank everything solo, then die and flame the cleric :D

Deyla/A: Spiritmaster, Cleric
      Loki/E: Afk-Cleric
    • t0re wrote:

In the past(years ago) i was doing trainings for my ppl , specificly for healers and plates. Now ppl just go yolo
      When i had my own legion, we did stuff together, i told them were they needed to improve.
      And ofc i always listened to constructive criticism regarding my play style as well.
      That was in tia times, and our main focus was pve (since i solo pvp-ed).
      If a part dropped we passed the item to another member without a question if we already had it.

Outside a legion?! Nah, i am tired of teaching ppl.

@Melkor
      An SM on Mezaris with common sense is pretty helpful though.
      You can summon your earth spirit, and park it near the wall, it draws the moving orbs away from the group.
      Spirit also split damage on Disgrace Strike, so in case there is only one, or no melee at all, it is very helpful.
    • Melkor wrote:

Gfis wrote:

Yes, if you know what to do. But there are many clerics who want the dps to tank megarion so that he don't get buffed because they are afraid they cant heal this with healing wind. Or they have all heal stigmas, make no dmg but can't dispel. These clerics are often 73+ and don't use healing wave... Maybe I'm jst unlucky with my group mates, idk :D I was last week lok and there was a cleric level 69 with scion gear who healed everything perfect, even when the group pulled everything, nobody died, he dispelled and knew what to do... and some of my group members flamed the cleric because he don't have gear. ?(

Key binding:
      1- Single target dispell
      2- AoE Dispell
      3- Loci
      4-The another rez
      +5- Suit your taste

And the rest, the healing spells, clicked, cause you rather want to select fast the team target (f1-f6) or move around the room chassing the dps that got excited kitting the mobs XD
      I do LoK at 68 with hyperion gear with hp socketed. Jakunerk 100 hp socketed.

[NICK]uparcich wrote:

why nobody mentione " only i know " ?
      or after 2 days new instances " only exp "

Its funny with gear u still wont get pt

For me one thing is clear if i callmyself exp with that instance 1 noob doesnt change anything for me cuse i will still finish it with his help or not
      But when i read only exp i think they not perfect they miss something otherwise they would call idk " help "

About bards, when i play this class and ppl scream for mana i think they have no clue how to cover mana cuse before ppl in first way had to learn how cover then they could focus DPS cuse no bards in past
      Clers need patient for ppl who have no gear no skill but demand heal but this class get always pt in few mins so can chose players

Oh come on. Dont be a bitch about bards not giving mana.
      A decent bard will make sure every member of the team has enought mana to burst the dps like mad chads.

You can try casting melody of reflection on other people instead yourself. You are a bad bard if you dont have that skill constantly on cd :>

Also the aoe snow shield can be used to give mana as well.

Nowdays people dont want a bard only as dps. If you get a bard, you want people to burn mana on their dps.
      DDs love you when you make sure their mana never drops under 50%.

Also you dont lose that much casting it. The only skill that takes you a tiny bit of time is echo of clarity wich is actually the one you should use in case someone drops below 30% mana, i guess.

Altought i agree if the sorc activated the dps metter and is being a bitch about how he dpsed more than you, you can cut him off from mana and leave him to git gud :D <3 that is a given
      ;*

The post was edited 3 times, last by [NICK]rahnxah ().

• [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

DDs love you when you make sure their mana never drops under 50%.
      The only class that should go below 50% is cleric coz he doesnt have efficient mana recovery and thats only if u also hea.l Every other class is most likely full mana at all times unless drained and if not he needs to learn to. Bards is the worst thing that happened to this game and not because of the class itself but it made every1 lazy and overall quality of players dropped a lot

[NICK]rahnxah wrote:

you can cut him off from mana and leave him to git gud
      cut a sorc mana? oh lool if it would be me i'd murder a bard casting mana to a sorc
    • None needs mana except for hybrid clerics. If you dont know how to manage your mana its your fault.

And sing target mana skill is out of meta, just teach them to build the aoe dispel skill in their rota. Bards need mana themself if they are full DPS.

Which sorc needs mana anway when refracting shard crits over 10k?