recommend gear or level for invite to party

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Discoo wrote:

Joolz wrote:

And kids who run DPS meters in LoK, really ? Just searching for e-peen IMHO lol.
      DPS meters are purely for self-improvement. People that are running those are willing to improve in PvE. Be blessed that there are people that are playing with you that are tryharding in PVE. If you dont have those people you'll experience 15minute Narakkali runs, or 10minute LOK ( last boss) runs. I bet you dont like that either :3I was pretty sad that there are still people that are capable of doing 2-5k dps in Nara EM . And then wonder why they get 4 chilling colds. Obviously. It's definitely not needed but it makes your PVE runs slightly more bearable. just an example that having tryharders in PVE are quite favourable.
      good luck cheking your improvement in elemental lord (notice i was talking about frigging elemental lord ="ele" in case you didnt...) with two randoms, lol, i bet you can dps more than a 68 lvl sm with +5 rune set

I am glad you strieve to set... eh... kinda... high goals ^^ i bet in a few months you will be ready to check your dps in adma. To be honest when i want to know how much I improved, I suggest going in a run with people you know what they are actually having equiped.

you give them a big one punch for me, boi! 8o :thumbsup:
      That's not the idea you spastic tit. It's about having to improve your own game-play. its the sole-reason some people still play. The ambitious feeling on the rankings. The ambition to beat the people on the rankings. The feeling that you have actually played a part in killing something. For many people that is a reason to play. It's not about you outdpsing others. it's about how much you can pull off with your current gear/capabilities. I agree in Elemental Lab and Adma. it's a bit nonsense to get cocky about it. Still no need to be so spastic about ppl running meters
      4 warning signs that you have a back injury

1. Chronically Tight Hamstrings
      2. Chronic Hamstring Pulls
      3. Chronic Heel Pain
      4. Playing Grendal with my sin.
    • Discoo wrote:

[NICK]rahnxah wrote:

good luck cheking your improvement in elemental lord (notice i was talking about frigging elemental lord ="ele" in case you didnt...) with two randoms, lol, i bet you can dps more than a 68 lvl sm with +5 rune set
      I am glad you strieve to set... eh... kinda... high goals ^^ i bet in a few months you will be ready to check your dps in adma. To be honest when i want to know how much I improved, I suggest going in a run with people you know what they are actually having equiped.

That's not the idea you spastic tit. It's about having to improve your own game-play. its the sole-reason some people still play. The ambitious feeling on the rankings. The ambition to beat the people on the rankings. The feeling that you have actually played a part in killing something. For many people that is a reason to play. It's not about you outdpsing others. it's about how much you can pull off with your current gear/capabilities. I agree in Elemental Lab and Adma. it's a bit nonsense to get cocky about it. Still no need to be so spastic about ppl running meters
      Chill dude.

Was talking precisely about the latter type, the "ele" and "adma" e-penises.

Actually what gets me on my nerves is people pulling out the e-penises in this kind of places that hold no challenge at all.

Actually I agree that beating rankings and getting you max your skill is actually the goal of the game as MMO. But there are ways to do it and not do it.

Dont you think is actually shameless to look for the easy way to get away with the dps metter win? Yo just said the fun is on the challenge. Not looking to properly measure yourself is the oposite to just what you said LOL
      ;*
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Discoo wrote:

Joolz wrote:

And kids who run DPS meters in LoK, really ? Just searching for e-peen IMHO lol.
      DPS meters are purely for self-improvement. People that are running those are willing to improve in PvE. Be blessed that there are people that are playing with you that are tryharding in PVE. If you dont have those people you'll experience 15minute Narakkali runs, or 10minute LOK ( last boss) runs. I bet you dont like that either :3I was pretty sad that there are still people that are capable of doing 2-5k dps in Nara EM . And then wonder why they get 4 chilling colds. Obviously. It's definitely not needed but it makes your PVE runs slightly more bearable. just an example that having tryharders in PVE are quite favourable.

I am with swag on this.
      You don't need to know what others wear, to be able to tell if your own DPS has improved or not.
      Since you are comparing it to your own previous sessions, not to the "68 sm".

If i invite lowbies, or people that clearly has inferior gear, i have no problem with them having less DPS.
      But if they aren't even willing to get a Kroban accessories set for like 10kk, and get every second skill resisted (lok).
      Or you can clearly tell that they are slacking, we won't go together anywhere again.
      Imho you can do fairly decent damage in "LoK as a bard" for example, in 65 campaign gear if you have enough macc to land your skills.
    • The issue you talk about is that people should notice at wich level are they and wich skill they got.

If you carry some 66 lvls to elemental or adma, idk, that thing is doable even solo (if +69 & basic basic rune set and +5s, my two cents) with any class if it wasnt that you need to activate the 3 kisks. If you have anger issues over lossing a elemental run cause you got bad companions i have bad news for you.

But people should have enought brain to know where to apply and if they got already the required gear or not.

Also for higher lvl instances you should say before if you got exp or not.

Any player who got to 75 or 73 for the higher lvl instances should have by default at this point a good gear even if it was just by managing their drop loots to that point lol.

The only issue i see here is people lacing experience or being first timers.

idk but i think people should have the fvcking guts to try to make their own "inexperienced" runs with another players who are also inexperienced instead go drag down a whole team who has already experience.
      ;*
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Any player who got to 75 or 73 for the higher lvl instances should have by default at this point a good gear even if it was just by managing their drop loots to that point lol.
      laal rly? just had arkhal 5m ago on my 73 chanter with some loki ranger 73 that wasnt even attacking half the time, wasnt using scrolsl etc, and on the last boss he didnt even hit boss he was chasing aroudn the clones, i had to kill the boss alone (coz was duo xp, i boxed a char to spawn boss and leave)
    • t0re wrote:

[NICK]rahnxah wrote:

laal rly? just had arkhal 5m ago on my 73 chanter with some loki ranger 73 that wasnt even attacking half the time, wasnt using scrolsl etc, and on the last boss he didnt even hit boss he was chasing aroudn the clones, i had to kill the boss alone (coz was duo xp, i boxed a char to spawn boss and leave)
      Might as well just solo it XD

3. Chronic Heel Pain
    • Noctis wrote:

ppl got 73 lvl on several alts just cuz of "alting" siege, not a good indicator
      It's rather fun to have these "uuh I have my elemental form" lvl 75 people in your group who're unable to deal decent damage. I suppose even after 6 pages of discussion we may say "level doesn't tell you anything" after all.

Discoo wrote:

I was pretty sad that there are still people that are capable of doing 2-5k dps in Nara EM
      I have such runs as well. What matters mostly are the strategy and the setup though. Without chanter/SM/bard switching 100% because there is no one who can maintain the aggro (or because they keep training everyone 24/7) most people's DPS would turn out bad. Probably.
      Therefore I still assume that EM is one of the worst places to actually compare DPS. As well as no one takes the 60k DPS in those nerfed-to-their-death instances seriously.

Joolz wrote:

its pretty safe to run quick entry server-wide in any of the above instances if the players are 72+
      Last time I decided on doing GoK on my server it turned out like this:

And that one was 74 telling me "Oh I have no idea why we have such problems healing this, you should pick them up quicker instead if they die".
      When I asked her in a very friendly way why she doesn't consider 'Healing Wave' (more) it turned out the usual way:
      • something like "how dare u ask me this?"
      • "I used it already" (indeed, like 2 times)
      • "the 2nd cleric just turned 72 blabla"
      • "I'm DPS blablabla"
      Not to mention another average dps cleric that told me "You absolutely have to be on fullsupp to heal Holy Tower".
      May we never meet again. Sometimes I hope that these dpsonlybutneverhealedbuttellthehealerhowtoplay-clerics are a dying breed.

Joolz wrote:

And kids who run DPS meters in LoK, really ?
      I do, cause there is simply nothing left that makes me enjoy any of these instances. Comparing DPS isn't that possible nowadays anymore either, but without the game would be even less enjoyable. And no, I don't post them in the group unless they request it (in fact it's mostly weaker or average people that tend to post DPS logs in the party chat).
      Compared to old times there's lots of talk about gear going on, even if you don't mention it yourself. There seems to be some sort of status attached to it in the eyes of quite a lot of people. That feels weird.

Reminds me, you wrote "kids". I'm afraid most people's biological age in Aion is somewhere above 20...

Gladi: 1 2
      Cleric: 1 2
      Temp: 1 2
    • Sirkka wrote:

Discoo wrote:

I was pretty sad that there are still people that are capable of doing 2-5k dps in Nara EM
      I have such runs as well. What matters mostly are the strategy and the setup though. Without chanter/SM/bard switching 100% because there is no one who can maintain the aggro (or because they keep training everyone 24/7) most people's DPS would turn out bad. Probably.Therefore I still assume that EM is one of the worst places to actually compare DPS. As well as no one takes the 60k DPS in those nerfed-to-their-death instances seriously.
      It was an example. You can bring down all the possible assets and excuses to do dmg. I agree having a SM/bard/chanter that knows what it's doing is making a 30-40% dps difference. However i do agree nara EM is a bad place to judge dps, Shivering Mahorosh is not though.. not the point though. ...I'm talking about the people with 70% + auto attack on glads/sins. Talking about bards with Wind harmony chain 70% total dmg. The ones that don't care the slightest to do anything, because they will get their reward anyhow...However i can wank and cry all i want. wont help.
      They rather play with their dick in their right hand focused on their 2nd monitor. Then participating in the instance..

3. Chronic Heel Pain
    • Discoo wrote:

Shivering Mahorosh is not though.. not the point though
      not even close, no movement nor strategy is involved there

Discoo wrote:

alking about bards with Wind harmony chain 70% total dmg. The ones that don't care the slightest to do anything, because they will get their reward anyhow...However i can wank and cry all i want. wont help.
      with that i can agree tho
    • t0re wrote:

Discoo wrote:

Shivering Mahorosh is not though.. not the point though
      not even close, no movement nor strategy is involved there
      I believe he means that at Mahorosh u can judge someones rotation, if it's good or not but that's kinda all :) if u see someone moving the boss also can tell you that they don't belong in there ^^ I'm always keeping aiDPS meter on especially when i go to bosses like piton/nergal or ovel, to know for sure who get's the skill and also to compare my damage per second with my previous runs :)
      Gear updated 24/07/18
      Glad | Sin