Sky Island Battleship Invasion - this weekend 07.05.2018 issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sky Island Battleship Invasion - this weekend 07.05.2018 issue

@Galeas This weekend had been a issue with Sky Island Battleship Invasion (aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Sky_Islands)
      since 5.8 we finally get this part of a patch and this was doable our server was doing this weekly event (at least elyos side) but recently was some issues
      1) 2 weekes ago this event did not trigger it self as it should at 19:10 sunday on elyos side
      2) this sunday 07.05 Box of All-Powerful Enchantment Stones was not part of a drop at all (it use to be 1 box for every person) [Jakunerk] All-Powerful Enchantment Stone.

could you tell us if it is a bug or it was planed? if it was planed why we was not informed ? what was a reason for it?
      for our elyos server side (it was league of around 6 allience of ppl) and we was really unpleased surprise i dont want to jump to bad conclusion and i hope it is some kind of a bug or smth so i'm asking for confirmation thank you.
    • Orange wrote:

2) this sunday 07.05 Box of All-Powerful Enchantment Stones was not part of a drop at all (it use to be 1 box for every person) [Jakunerk] All-Powerful Enchantment Stone.
      The box never had a 100% dropchance. It's pretty high but not 100%.

Orange wrote:

1) 2 weekes ago this event did not trigger it self as it should at 19:10 sunday on elyos side
      Please report this issue in a supportticket with date and the excact time.

~ Sparx ~