Neviwind Canyon - AFK and lvl problem part 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• They are somewhat right, however I would do the following:

Remove all rewards for winning (stigma, honor points, minion contract) - keep the Battlefield Insignia.
      Double the quest item reward from 2 to 4 if you win.
      If you kill the captain in the base, grant HP, Stigma Bundle and Minion contract.

If you lose you get nothing.
      If you lose with 2k points earnt, you get 2 quest items. If you earn 4k points and lose you get 4 quest items.

Remove the 15 minutes CD and if the queue is longer than 10 minutes, let Elyos enter an empty instance WITH BOSSES spawned. It’s not our fault that we have 2x more Elyos than asmos, the queues are sometimes really annoying.
    • It happens that asmodians sometimes lose all their nevis p.e. the whole afternoon (in a row) and then you want the lose rewards to be removed - so that means you're probably neviwinding all day because you need your mats or you like to pvp and then you get nothing, which means you could've used your time way better - so you maybe decide to stop neviwinding completely and switch p.e. to open pvp [if you join nevi for pvp], which won't give you your fragments but at least some ap.

Sure there are people which abuse the rewards - but there will always be such people.
    • You know why asmos lose a lot?
      There’s so many people on Elyos side that only enter to AFK leech rewards and then there’s so many bots on Elyos side that don’t even know what game they’re playing.
      At the same time a lot of Elyos got fed up with those afk and bots and started using the recruit option. Unfortunately the system allows lfg premade face Asmo quick entry.

Lately there’s a lot of those Elyos “premades”, at least 5-6 different leader a day.

This only a result of those plain AFK and bot behavior.

So yes, please remove the rewards and hope those bots and afk people don’t find an incentive to do this instance.
    • Because if case u havent noticed u dont need to win to get your reward upgrade stones, u need to reach 4k points. Its because of all of you that give up in the 1s 5mins of the fight that we end up with those messy totally one sided neviwinds and blaming it on the AFKs wont change a thing. I do agree some runs are totally wasted by afks but the majority i've witnessed after the kick option was implemented is just because ppl want the easy way - meaning either easy win or dont try at all .
    • 99% of players stay at lost neviwind only coz it's faster to let enemies finish in +/- 10m instead of leaving and waiting 15m for re-entry coz cooldown. Removing rewards for losing faction won't really change anything, removing cd if you leave would be a thing.

tbh I wouldn't mind boosting amount of fragments we get for winning (wouldn't mind getting them for losing aswell, as it was before)- being forced to win 4 nevis per day in order to get ap80 is sort of annoying, especially for ppl who don't like zerg vs zerg or form spams
    • t0re wrote:

Because if case u havent noticed u dont need to win to get your reward upgrade stones, u need to reach 4k points. Its because of all of you that give up in the 1s 5mins of the fight that we end up with those messy totally one sided neviwinds and blaming it on the AFKs wont change a thing. I do agree some runs are totally wasted by afks but the majority i've witnessed after the kick option was implemented is just because ppl want the easy way - meaning either easy win or dont try at all .
      I'm not blaming nobody but if u want to motivate ppl then i think is better if reward for loosing with less then 4000 points is removed .That is a motivation to make them active (maybe).
    • Guys I got kicked today by a ranger from Deyla 6 times for being lvl 70. He was also calling me noob on chat and staff...

I didn't capture the insult as I got kicked after that but I reported him.

Is this usual? Is this fair?

Someone once told me that the community is caring and nice.....
    • Niv wrote:

Guys I got kicked today by a ranger from Deyla 6 times for being lvl 70. He was also calling me noob on chat and staff...

I didn't capture the insult as I got kicked after that but I reported him.

Don't waste your time with such matters, except if you have evidence of some serious insulting or you accidently deleted something and you want it to be restored.

Niv wrote:

Is this usual? Is this fair?

Yes. No, like many other things in aion.

Niv wrote:

Someone once told me that the community is caring and nice.....

It completly the opposite.

If you are a new user don't bother do anything in current patch, take a break and return in autumn with 6.2 update.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Leave it as it is.

Upgrading level to 74-75? so you basically want to wait 45min Ques to have afks too. And not letting lowies have fun.

Quit the option of players to kick other players, since they shouldn´t have this power and quite some troll. And add a function that if a players stays 2min without moving/using skill get kick, or no rewards and an extra cooldown to enter again (like other games have).
    • I was just unreasonably kicked multiple times by the same person...

I have also encountered leaders spamming readiness when asmo are dominating us. Like what do they expect us to do when the base is full of asmo and they are way ahead of points?

I suspect some people project their miserable lives in Aion, which is really sad.
    • Now it's good, Neviwind should be for everyone. I would be angry if I couldn't have Gray Wolf on my alt just because I don't have 74 lvl.
      I don't like some people for kicking me before starting Neviwind. I mean, if I have two more minutes I'm going for tea, whatever, we're waiting anyway. I'm not afk, because we haven't started yet.
    • All is noob. Elyos some only afk dont to make some point for win. U are not alone who want Grey Wolf. I hate this. Only stay not more.. Only ppl thinking about this who have full items and dont look for all. Only want be nobble. As some make dred or dung.. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
      :cookieshugo: :slove: