Neviwind Canyon - AFK and lvl problem part 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I hate this. Beacuse how we can some win how? As also some dung some crying Child that some take loot normal and take frst items when was loot be normal. This is not some ppl normall. Only thinking about what are amazing not more. I play 6 year and I dont like this when Child some argue and cry that dont got some items for dung. Funny. Is so game but bad that. Shame. :thumbup:
      :cookieshugo: :slove:
    • milacik24 wrote:

I hate this. Beacuse how we can some win how? As also some dung some crying Child that some take loot normal and take frst items when was loot be normal. This is not some ppl normall. Only thinking about what are amazing not more. I play 6 year and I dont like this when Child some argue and cry that dont got some items for dung. Funny. Is so game but bad that. Shame. :thumbup:
      at least use google translate. Anyway if i understand u properly , u think scamming is fun. nice!
      Judging from your english i am almost sure that u believe u are doing more than others just for being higher gear or having pvp gear which u might or might not be able to even use.
      I dont do many Neviwinds but when i go i can tell u that there equally stupid ppl inside with both gear/level and w/o gear/level. Meaning there are many geared high lvl ppl that afk while there are some gearless lower levels that while they cant fight they run around taking waypoints and camps to be easier for the rest of the team. Its not your place to say who can go or not.

The post was edited 2 times, last by t0re ().