when 6.2 gonna come and are there going to be new server ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• when 6.2 gonna come and are there going to be new server ?

me and my friend wanted to play again but it's worthless before 6.2 thanks in advance .

The post was edited 1 time, last by UserRenamed: im nub when it comes to forums. . . not sure why it didn't go to general discussion xD but in crafting section forgive me :D ().

• There will be no new servers.

6.2 will come around the november-december period earliest, usually when the possibility of player gain is at a maximal low value as everyone will be busy with work, school, university or college during those periods.

It is not impossible that 6.2 will be released in 2019 on EU, as it currently follows 6.2 will be released in Autumn in RU, which are the fastest in these updates. Followed shortly by 1-2 months by NC US, and in another 3-4 months in EU.

EU is always the slowest to receive and apply these updates, that's because GF takes around half a year of preparations to correctly stealth-nerf all the patches and mask all their nerfs with excuses, such as this good excuse where they mention the updates take a long time because they have to adapt their Cash Shop to the new update.

It is realistic to expect 6.2 to be released in January to February 2019.
    • kkk wrote:

me and my friend wanted to play again but it's worthless before 6.2 thanks in advance .
      excuse me, but is every1 gone mad? The purpose of games is to have fun. Not to be the #1 strongest player(thats also a bit delusional as proven with the previous "new servers")
      Also starting a new server from scratch is much harder than starting on old servers unless u plan on putting your entire salary in the game. So my advice is - if u have chosen to play aion, just do it and dont wait for any 6.2. Stop reading and listening to all those salty people saying how pointless is to play now. If u want to learn the game(meaning u follow guides/watch videos etc) proggress in the game is extremely rapid. On the other hand if u just want to be casual what exactly does it matter for you when u start, u're just gonna spend your time doing average stuff in the game anyway.

PS. some mod move this thread out of crafting section ;)
    • t0re wrote:

kkk wrote:

excuse me, but is every1 gone mad? The purpose of games is to have fun.

True but a lot of people do not find the existing patch 'FUN'. I have worked very hard to get my +15 abyss 75 set to be 2 shot by people with 20+sets.

Aion 6 will bring a 'limit' for everybody (In theory, in practice it's down to RNG and/or loads of money) But if you reach the limit that's it. I find that comforting (even though my RNG is very very very bad on this game).
    • i'm quite sure that the people with +15 sets will be the exact same ppl that have the +25 sets atm
      and the ppl that will normally aquire +15 sets will be at the very least twice less than the ppl that have +25 sets normally currently
    • If 6.2 don't cut it guys new games are bound to come sooner or later that gonna take the place of aion " the word average don't work for me anymore '' had few 75 chars on different servers and play'd 90% of the servers that eu has to offer and na include for few years :) even did book of monsters whit my friend in one of the servers all normal ones , only few left that had wrong names on and didn't count they promised to fix that long ago . . . i bet it's still the same anyway since the gameforge shop is top priority can understand that np.

When 6.2 come within a month everything will be decided at least for me .

Before u jump to conclusions i don't want to get full gear for a month but 1 to 3 month's sound fine everything above that is no good .

There is no fun doing daily quests it's all about pvp , but i refuse to play like a horse like before . . . can u imagine i got little smarter ^^ and not willing to pay that price anymore .

Best regards
      latest names used within a year in game : tiks , ksti , kkk , eudy , mqmq , nqnq .

I'm hardcore gamer but i have my limits if aion can't do something else will ( ofc i hope to have more fun in aion when 6.2 but somehow i doubt )

The post was edited 1 time, last by UserRenamed ().