Make Easier Clerics PVP Stats

• PvP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make Easier Clerics PVP Stats

Will the clerics defence stats in pvp will even change?
      Its pretty hard to get block set +15, Suppresion +15, Magic Resist +15, Strike Resist +15
      as a healer cleric is pretty hard to gear for pvp, because all of those sets needed to be decent in pvp.
      You most have tons of sets.. will it even change for clerics to be a bit easier to gear for pvp?
    • It's simply how this game is designed, clerics & chanters need multiple support sets + DPS set
      Gladiators & Templars need multiple DPS sets and weapons,
      Bards, Sms, Sorcerers need to counter the fact that cleric and chanters need so many sets, such as MB vs Msup and MA vs MR
      And so on..

I can't really think of a way this could be changed unless the stat and gearing system changes completely in Aion which I doubt would happen through Gameforge.
      besides, It's been like this since the begin of time.
    • this is my opinion u all might not think as i think but,cleric need only agility and will set.. m.supp set from my opinion for really really tryhard ppl.. dont u see that even bards,sorc even sins doing m.supp set to troll ppl :D and another think as far as i learn most support cleric not upgraing their upper accs.. so with money u might waste to those 4 upper acccs u can make your 2. set as agi or will and your main set agi or will so u just need 2 set as all dps classes which is dps classes doing one dps one accs set to be able to kill clerics.. there is nothing like ill be immortal,u will die when u match ppl with knowladge anyway :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by yaminote ().

• the fact is that having super defencive and offensive stats at the same time thanks to all those sets u can farm for your class just makes the game totally out of balance and cleric is in that list of classes who benefit from this broken situation the most (just like chanter and templar ) . its just not logical that a cleric can be super tanky and at the same time make more damage than a sorc for example.

i hope they gonna change this situation and make each class focus on specific attributes only .
    • ulaibeshabat3 wrote:

the fact is that having super defencive and offensive stats at the same time thanks to all those sets u can farm for your class just makes the game totally out of balance and cleric is in that list of classes who benefit from this broken situation the most (just like chanter and templar ) . its just not logical that a cleric can be super tanky and at the same time make more damage than a sorc for example.

i hope they gonna change this situation and make each class focus on specific attributes only .
      if they simply put CD to gear change,problem fix :D