APES & SERUM DROP suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kotoro wrote:

I think we dont play the same game, if you play one character (because only hardcore gamer who spend 24/24 on Aion can really play multiple char at the same time seeing the enormous amont of thing to do in 1char cant imagine on multiple char)
      and here is where u are wrong. Playing multiple chars increase your farming speed and decrease the time u spend ingame.
      Example - u farm shugo gold doing the 3 man instances, u can make all 10 runs under 1h for 100 gold while if u want more with 1 char u gotta make lok/gok/mok/nara/holy/mirash/ etc which sometimes take a lot longer for a single run
      if u dual box or even 3 u get on 3 chars at same time (ofc for that u need more GPs so thats situational)
      Another ex. - doing HQ for xp or even the 3x mobs on more chars will give u a lot additional apes coz they are limited number per month regardless of what u do as single char
      even the manastones from luna and etc etc
      what i mean is having more chars dont force u to do everything on 1 but u can do the fastest/easiest on each
    • t0re wrote:

Kotoro wrote:

I think we dont play the same game, if you play one character (because only hardcore gamer who spend 24/24 on Aion can really play multiple char at the same time seeing the enormous amont of thing to do in 1char cant imagine on multiple char)
      and here is where u are wrong. Playing multiple chars increase your farming speed and decrease the time u spend ingame.Example - u farm shugo gold doing the 3 man instances, u can make all 10 runs under 1h for 100 gold while if u want more with 1 char u gotta make lok/gok/mok/nara/holy/mirash/ etc which sometimes take a lot longer for a single run
      if u dual box or even 3 u get on 3 chars at same time (ofc for that u need more GPs so thats situational)
      Another ex. - doing HQ for xp or even the 3x mobs on more chars will give u a lot additional apes coz they are limited number per month regardless of what u do as single char
      even the manastones from luna and etc etc
      what i mean is having more chars dont force u to do everything on 1 but u can do the fastest/easiest on each
      Its irrelevant because 3 Party dungeon will keep its drops & they only apply my suggestion to big dungeons. (to avoid farm abuse in 3 party dungeon with alt).

But I get your point but that is not the topic. My topic is about changing the system of Utility drop such as serum & APES.