Cleaning warehouses

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cleaning warehouses

A nice hello to all of you! :)

I still have many now more or less obsolete items from previous Aion patches, like all those 100+ types of fluxes, all essences from Katalam (Akaron, Kaldor) area, ingredients and half products for crafting balic and jormungand's gear, some balic, Sauro and Rentus skins, full leather Kunax set with dagger/sword/bow skins as well, hell, even leather lv 30 daeva set from I guess 2010 (not pretty to be honest) and fenris, loads of white and green manastones and lv 50 composites, ingredients and half products for different crafts, some popoku, chapir prototypes and so on.

So, if you are an Asmo from Antriksha and for any reason (you lack mats to finish some craft and won't bother with gathering, you are nostalgic about Aion's past, you want to experience past Aion features, level your crafting or just want to test some stuff, gatherables for old quests etc.), you are welcome to send me ingame message (name Elysorrow) and if I can I will give/sell/trade items you need. I can also make you something from mine and yours mats combined if needed.

Don't ask about items that were shop only, I never used shop, don't ask for free apes and holy serums, I guess you get the point.

I am simply tired of raising one man legion levels and buying cabinets to get more storage for items that become obsolete in a couple of months. I know I can simply vendor all my stuff (which would be fastest solution), but if someone else finds them useful, be it.

Don't be afraid, I do not bite if you ask politely. ;)

Have fun and spread love!
      Dancing through the midnight whirl-pool, formless
      Hope it can continue a little while longer
    • Elysorrow wrote:

A nice hello to all of you! :)

I still have many now more or less obsolete items from previous Aion patches, like all those 100+ types of fluxes, all essences from Katalam (Akaron, Kaldor) area, ingredients and half products for crafting balic and jormungand's gear, some balic, Sauro and Rentus skins, full leather Kunax set with dagger/sword/bow skins as well, hell, even leather lv 30 daeva set from I guess 2010 (not pretty to be honest) and fenris, loads of white and green manastones and lv 50 composites, ingredients and half products for different crafts, some popoku, chapir prototypes and so on.

So, if you are an Asmo from Antriksha and for any reason (you lack mats to finish some craft and won't bother with gathering, you are nostalgic about Aion's past, you want to experience past Aion features, level your crafting or just want to test some stuff, gatherables for old quests etc.), you are welcome to send me ingame message (name Elysorrow) and if I can I will give/sell/trade items you need. I can also make you something from mine and yours mats combined if needed.

Don't ask about items that were shop only, I never used shop, don't ask for free apes and holy serums, I guess you get the point.

I am simply tired of raising one man legion levels and buying cabinets to get more storage for items that become obsolete in a couple of months. I know I can simply vendor all my stuff (which would be fastest solution), but if someone else finds them useful, be it.

Don't be afraid, I do not bite if you ask politely. ;)

Have fun and spread love!
      NEEEEED!!! :aamazing:
    • Evita wrote:

Guess I can offer the same on Deyla asmo - I still have lots of materials - be it gathererd, crafted or looted
      since u probably paid attention to crafting 6.0 changes - is there any point in keeping any old materials?

for example, will the design for Wise dragon weapon skins be moved to magical crafting or I just wont be able to craft it anymore ?
    • Scechinah, be more specific. Popoku and chapir sets were sold though.

At Noctis: even if some mats could still be useful, the sheer amount of new mats that comes with each patch makes it impossible to keep stuff. I guess most items will be available through npc, like it was with gatherables that can be bought from npc, though in limited amounts. I also expect that 90% of stuff will be available from npcs for kinah/gold and won't require investing much time. People want it all and now without much effort, NC will please them.

Since now some skins from old instances come as boxes rewards, I expect same will happen to skins and furniture (Daturum bed and similar lv 500 stuff...) from removed crafts. Well, I may be completely wrong, i didn't dig that deep into new patch...

They could implement some feature to transmute old mats into new ones, but not with 0,00001% chance to get something useful. Imagine getting something useful for all those MP, parry and evasion stones and fluxes 8o 8o 8o 8o .

Evita, what do you think? Yeah, I know, wet dreams as we say here...
    • dw erik the reaper's squad at heiron should still be there for you :)

as for the skins - question is , are they gonna implement skin type items like the abyssal gear for the old craftable items
    • Elysorrow wrote:

Scechinah, be more specific. Popoku and chapir sets were sold though.

At Noctis: even if some mats could still be useful, the sheer amount of new mats that comes with each patch makes it impossible to keep stuff. I guess most items will be available through npc, like it was with gatherables that can be bought from npc, though in limited amounts. I also expect that 90% of stuff will be available from npcs for kinah/gold and won't require investing much time. People want it all and now without much effort, NC will please them.

Since now some skins from old instances come as boxes rewards, I expect same will happen to skins and furniture (Daturum bed and similar lv 500 stuff...) from removed crafts. Well, I may be completely wrong, i didn't dig that deep into new patch...

They could implement some feature to transmute old mats into new ones, but not with 0,00001% chance to get something useful. Imagine getting something useful for all those MP, parry and evasion stones and fluxes 8o 8o 8o 8o .

Evita, what do you think? Yeah, I know, wet dreams as we say here...
      popoku and chapir that was just what I needed :pinch: actually i thought you on Ely server antri? I remember vaguely a char Elysorrow wandering around or maybe it was in dred dungeon..anyways my chars are on elyos antri and I think it is a good idea and initiative "cleaning warehouses" what I understood here in this thread is that the master stuff don't have any value and magical crafting still I think like Evita said? I still have stuff like jerk meat for pets like 500 pff and those flame thingys I think some -+ 1000 too, more stuff to level up crafting. And other stuff, maybe I got some traedable apes and so

I will install Aion over a week and clean warehouses, I will give everything away for free since I am not coming back to Aion, maybe someone else can use some stuff.

So yes, a good idea , clean up warehouses and make a fresh new start :) I remember I think a Japanese small docu how they when they get stuck in their mind with all rubbish, they throw almost everything away in house and only keep a couple of things, most essential and 3/4 good memories keep to make a fresh new start, I think it is cool,now and then I get a kick and throw lots of stuff away too that has been laying there dusting for nothing and it is fun to look at old stuff and like hey, I forgot about that and then throw it away or give it away, some people can't get rid of old stuff,good thing is I don't have that problem; there is some saying: when 1 door is closed, 100 others are open, anyway I am going off topic now :P

Hopefully there are still some ely on antriksha( transfers) :atongue:

And again good initiative :like:
    • Imo the way people behave in game is quite similar to how they function in real life. Some items were hard to get by in needed quantities when they were desirable and many times I simply didn't have enough of them to risk with all those procs. While waiting for needed numbers i didnt want to sell them and then I was often left with depreciated items and still not enough mats and full storages. I even spent several hundred millions to buy designs for catalium jewelery in Katalam era and made only 1 half product. I didnt even have space to store all those mats and halfproducts needed. Pure waste.

And I can confirm that cleaning and removing all clutter and items to be used in next _____ (fill in number) years from basement and all those storages people have around houses helps a lot. Then you realize that you don't need much to live normal life and in 99,99% of times you never again miss the stuff you threw away. Doing this in game is also one of the steps to better energies circulation and fresh opportunities.
    • Well, I had a lot of mats too saved just incase..many years ago I've mastered handicraft which is one of the most expensive and I have spend many hours lurking broker for the cheapest mats,I've found 1000s of fluxes, scales etc,gems in my warehouses, pets that I just couldn't just throw away.
      I had fun crafting jewelry and sell them. And now and then a sharptooth bike.

All the designs that I've bought, wise dragon designs...all morfs...so I've suffered the same. construction they never upgraded the designs lol,useless but atleast I've craft some furniture for myself..I guess..oh and aether.
      But back then Aion was still populated so broker was always full of mats; even though I think the crafts are good for ingame economy( most of my income in game was from crafts and gatherables. Aion is not what it used to be, it is like a total different game. Or like someone said during 6.0 live stream, it has become like a mobile game.

Only thing left for me to do disban legions, delete chars and that's it but it feels totally good to do so.

Adios.