Discipline arena Training (1v1)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• They should actually call this "Whatever suits melees" arena.

Quite funny how half melees do not fight while on flying stage, but go try hard on the circled stage with the dog that silences rofl. Some don't even have the dignity to stop fighting if you get silenced by the dog ~ I guess people remember this is a PvPvE game only when they benefit from it ^^ .
    • I've never had anyone stop hitting during tog silence :') is that something new?

How active is this Training incentive anyway? Does one have to wait long to get entry or you're PvPing all the time (within the hours detailed in the OP)?
    • Oh, I wasn't talking about you in particular, dear gladiator.

But since you , as well, fall under the same category of melees, let me take a moment to explain.

Quite simply, no you're not going to hit me if I get silenced by the dog even if blind procs twice. It's simply wrong on a stage where kiting is impossible. You used a m.sup set, I did not use blind stigma, on a stage where it's impossible to kite and I have to face tank your damage. So I don't think you could use the 2 blind proc as an excuse of hitting somebody that got silenced by dog. Plus that I had immortal shroud on CD(5k shield) , when the arena started , so that totally ruined my burst's potential :(

My ping been horrible, no idea why I even join training disci. I guess I am too bored! I even got a screenie while in arena vs you, with my ping being over 100 :(
    • [NICK]kisumi wrote:

They should actually call this "Whatever suits melees" arena.

Quite funny how half melees do not fight while on flying stage, but go try hard on the circled stage with the dog that silences rofl. Some don't even have the dignity to stop fighting if you get silenced by the dog ~ I guess people remember this is a PvPvE game only when they benefit from it ^^ .

I have to totally agree with this.
      Not specifically talking about Taqu, I don't remember dog silencing me when we got each other few times; just talking about people in general.
      They want fair fights (not moving during flight map) but rush on you IF dog silence you, or even just in that horrible-notpossiblekiting-map.
    • You didn't even notice I let you buff up? This saddens me, but ye I noticed smth was up cuz u took ages to buff up I think it was the third fight? I don't usually hit on tog silence, but idk, blind on berserking always angers me in there, hope to see you when your ping is better mate
      Sit boy!

Osuwari - 75 Sorceror
      Bakuryuha - 75 templar

Blackberries - 75 Gladiator (retired old boi)
    • @Quon,

It's rare but you might meet people who will not attack during dog silence, at least I have!

Also, the arena is rather active actually:p 24/7 I'd say (especially during day you get entry very often) , but even late in the morning you get entry now and then!
      Files
    • Thank you for the response, Kisumi ^^ I'm super rusty and it seems my gear is behind the times + my hardware is giving out but I really want to try some arenas. Hope I get lucky with entries with my stupid timezone ^^
    • I don't mind getting blinded, wither on berserking or anything, Idk why you QQ about it but blind is 5 min cd, it can be used twice during arena, berserking 3 times, and you still can kill without it, also u have full msupp set for fck sake, if u get blinded just switch to it + defense preparation, and you're a god, you're complaining about blind and with your gear ppl will have to switch to block vs you, and fear you if they were SM's, will you complain about that too ? I know I wouldn't if I had your gear.
      STREAM : twitch.tv/torial13
      Stream Status : OFFLINE
    • [NICK]kisumi wrote:

They should actually call this "Whatever suits melees" arena.

+1, i remember only 2-3 ppl who helped to kill the dog. Rest ppl like Fqz just continue rushing u. If u try to attack dog, he will attack u. If u dont attack dog, he will recover hp by vamp-skills on this dog. Seems some ppl like ez game: +5 acc,atk/crit set,candy,para gs (rest godstones at least could be kited) and low ping its not enough nowadays. Hi fairplay.
      but about melees on flight maps - for example, i cant use my swd and stubborn, i cant use stumble-skills, i cant use +10% atk bonus by running forward properly - maybe u like such fight, i dont like it so much. Prefer balanced
    • You girls are too picky.

Koreans use and kill thru everything available in training arenas, as long as they pvp.

"prefer balanced" Small tog stage favors melees since it's very hard to kite the invicibility spawn shield. Say you kill a glad, 50% hp left - he spawns, kills you while u can't even land anything due to 10k mr. Ain't much less different than flight map :F I can see why ppl hate flight tho, hate it myself. Just not used to it.