Discipline arena Training (1v1)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]gjee wrote:

Sorry for 2nd arena, i dc'ed :<

For real though, do I need to post screens of every arena?

What's up with your ego ppl, only posting the arenas you winning? Gje you only won this one cuz I was NOT lame to finish you off when tog silenced you when I was leading. Then I pretty much outplayed you in next arena where I won and you dropped out on our 3rd before it even begins.

I am disappointed :thumbdown:
    • How am I ego :|

U literally ran behind a rock every 10sec until root back up, dot and root and ran again. I mentioned it was a bit less fun to play versus and u go mad

And im macc +14 on armour so I don't know why u say gear cus +14 macc on rank1 aug isn't exactly to write home about...
    • [NICK]aneonvalyria wrote:

How am I ego :|

U literally ran behind a rock every 10sec until root back up, dot and root and ran again. I mentioned it was a bit less fun to play versus and u go mad

And im macc +14 on armour so I don't know why u say gear cus +14 macc on rank1 aug isn't exactly to write home about...
      I just dont understand what do you expect from a cleric to do when its using no block set or blind ? Just stand there for you to burst?

You're ego when you don't accept your loss mate and posting like a diva just that.
    • I never put a rule you can't blind :/

And I posted all the fights I did today not just the wins, I just got a lucky first day. Just cause someone shows they had a good first day vs some good players, doesn't make him ego. You didn't use block or blind and you can only blame yourself for that if you lose.

You lost, I never called you bad or anything I just said I didn't like your playstyle.. Too mad >.<
    • First of all let me give a Shout out and Much respect to Livo, for not pveing and not trashing me too hard 4-0 :D

Was a close fight (abit too much running at the end) but :thumbsup: cause you waited for me (bowing me to death slowly :D ) when i had lag spikes in 1st round

If not for flight map I think I could have maybe squeezed out one more kill but still a :thumbup: for not fearing :love:

Edit: Also props to everyone mentioned for not using any DP or arena pots ^^

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]banhallow ().

• I had many fun arenas today ^^ thx for kisumi for no block set, nor blind, was fun thx.

I cant kill balls w.o ud on templar, i even played mylie cyrus, didnt help tho X(
    • Templar pretty good in 1v1 arena.
      Gladiator pretty strong on few maps, all around meh.
      Sorcerer is supposed to be good but it has a lot of disadvantage in disci.
      Sm is >.>
      Cleric op altho on some map they are limited at kiting.
      Chanter super op, with absolutly no cd dependant recovery speell retarded low cd and low cast.
      Bard super op too.
      Gunnner no really long cd, stable dpsing, limited kiting ability may not favour them.
      AT ??? But i think op.
      Sin the ability to kite enemy rs away and then till next rs you are innstunlock thus you respawn 3 times and insta die, i think that males sin pretty strong in this too.
      Ranger meh idk, havnt met one.

Altho accordin to the screenshots and talking with players, everyone is getting rekd by chanters, so we have pretty good overview on the class balance ^^
    • I have to disagree about sorcs lewelyn, gladi aswell if its played right, which is the only problem for eu sorcs, no plan or tactic for the whole arena, just want to do old 2.0 combos and win <-- won't work in this arena.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORMWKOdsfhY

Just look at this sorc fighting full msupp set+weapon gladi, wrecking him with smart moves and cc

most sorcs could learn a thing or two about when to use cd's and when not to :rolleyes:
    • What im saying is sorc have a hard time compared to a gladiator, since sorc needs more of a "chess" logic. Sorc should outplay gladi anytime unles rng what we all know, but lets face it, in a tight arena sorc has to work hard.

Edit. just checked the vid too, not many sorc running around here with almost 4,1k mb >.>

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]Llewellyn ().

• [NICK]Llewellyn wrote:

Templar pretty good in 1v1 arena.
      Gladiator pretty strong on few maps, all around meh.
      Sorcerer is supposed to be good but it has a lot of disadvantage in disci.
      Sm is >.>
      Cleric op altho on some map they are limited at kiting.
      Chanter super op, with absolutly no cd dependant recovery speell retarded low cd and low cast.
      Bard super op too.
      Gunnner no really long cd, stable dpsing, limited kiting ability may not favour them.
      AT ??? But i think op.
      Sin the ability to kite enemy rs away and then till next rs you are innstunlock thus you respawn 3 times and insta die, i think that males sin pretty strong in this too.
      Ranger meh idk, havnt met one.
      The general assessment is correct, however I would have to disagree on some points since it is not strictly 1v1 as one would assume. If you aren't using 30min scrolls and you opponent doesn't wait for you, you're at a general disadvantage especially when fighting some sort of heal or dispel class. A clear example was my 1v1 against haiku the first kill was mine with buried aa and full frontal burst but after that when my only scroll was running it got kinda hard to get him even to 25% especially with flight map ._.
      Also plate w/o ud vs a stun class not really doable. My point is in general 1v1 can favor some classes more than others but discipline, for me at least, is sort of a different ball game in terms on pvp (as is with all arenas) as you have to minimize damage received and increase that which is dealt, if you want kills but maybe not doing discipline for about 2 years has made my rusty :love: