Returned PVE player

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Returned PVE player

Hello,

Can I have few questions about Aion after few years?
      I will be happy if anyone can give me raw info :)

- how bad actually is forced PVP? I mean can I level and play w/o PVP (shared zones)?
      - fast track server in EU? Any? Name? It's good Idea for PVE player (in game money wise)
      - wait for 6.0 or play 5.8?

Thnx for response.
      :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by attronach ().

• I see I have to read somehing about 5.8 first.
      Minions are new for me :)

So open PVP while doing quests no more problem?
      Or I have to use only zones w/o rifts?

My highest character is lvl46 Cleric. But I will probably start fresh one.

The post was edited 1 time, last by attronach ().

• Nobody does quests in the open world maps anyway (near the cap level) and you will enter all the instances from the base in nosra/esterra thanks to the server-side recruitment which everyone use now.

If you want to start again I suggest you to pick Deyla Asmo as faction :D
    • Neko wrote:

Nobody does quests in the open world maps anyway (near the cap level) and you will enter all the instances from the base in nosra/esterra thanks to the server-side recruitment which everyone use now.

If you want to start again I suggest you to pick Deyla Asmo as faction :D
      Well I think quests are good for money :-O
      And I like Elyos I'm 'good one' :)
    • I'm little confused. I'm in Legion but I can't go into legion warehouse.
      I see my Legion name under character name, but I can see in chat 'you are not in a Legion.
      If I try to find my Legion name it's here with my name.

What is wrong? I have in my Legion warehouse a lot of crafting material.
    • regarding not able to access the legion warehouse, there are two possibilities

1) you are without gold pack
      2) you don't have the legion authorization

If you are in a legion and press "G" you should see what your legionrank is
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• if you have a f2p account then yes, you need a gold pack
      if it's a veteran account from under NCsoft, then you don't need it

if it shows you legion finder, then you are not in any legion
      you might want to contact support if it shows you a legion below your name
      aion.support.gameforge.com/index.php?fld=en
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Now I solved everything need to have free one slot for new character.
      Already created one at Antri but I see no extra fast leveling like someone mentioned about 'fast track' server.

Can anyone help me what exactly I have to do to play at this fast leveling server?

Please.
    • attronach wrote:

Can anyone help me what exactly I have to do to play at this fast leveling server?
      There is nothing like that. Sometimes there are events and everyone above lvl 10 can do Luna once a day, but that's about it. Every second week there's Kumuki too from level 45 (?) onwards which brings quite some exp, especially above 66.

Gladi: 1 2
      Cleric: 1 2
      Temp: 1 2