Yesterday Divine Siege

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yesterday Divine Siege

Hello all fellows from Antrishka.

Yesterday i feel ashamed of the behaviour of Asmos in siege, the numbers was 318 Asmos Vs 157 Elyos (Info from a friend i have on elyos side).

Elyos pushing Asmos all the time, no one follow orders from Siege Leader, i believe from this 318 Asmos more than 70% was AFK.

When the Leader say "Forget Gate we only defend flags today" and some stupid asmos continue dps the gate, i ask for what???

Another example, our Governor and some high ranks are really p2w players, join Canyons & Sieges to stay afk make milions of dreds, bmr's and arenas to have high rank for after dont do nothing when needed, asmos need all higher ranks work to make something, and i ask Siege Leader, and some other people who is in charge of alliances to start kick AFK'ers (even Governor and higher ranks)

To be honest yesterday siege was a completly waste of time, and we won the siege, because we push well in the end.

And my respect for our Governor "Theknight" is ZERO!!

Does the players who care about sieges and make something all moved to Deyla.

Im sorry for say this, I Feel ashamed to be a Antrishka Asmo Yesterday.

Hope 6.2 comes fast to stop this crap afk morons for good.

RESPECT!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bulma ().

• 318 : 2 = 159, because everyone's there with second account for serum xd

Seriously who cares ? We won didn't we ? Siege is just to get some useless glory points to hold my useless rank, that's it.
      Wouldn't even come if there was no Holy Upgrade Serum.

If you have so much fun in doing Siege again and again and again, maybe watch out for other Server. I will stay af k with my alt and hit the gate for you <3
    • mesorri wrote:

318 : 2 = 159, because everyone's there with second account for serum xd

Seriously who cares ? We won didn't we ? Siege is just to get some useless glory points to hold my useless rank, that's it.

If you have so much fun in doing Siege again and again and again, maybe watch out for other Server. I will stay af k with my alt and hit the gate for you <3
      no coments!
    • mesorri wrote:

318 : 2 = 159, because everyone's there with second account for serum xd

Who cares? I care as an elyos. I am prevented from getting the AP vendor. Idc about the serum i care about getting access to game content.

Half of your high ranks are newbies with wallets and aion scripts im still puzzled why you people are in denial about it.
    • ppl play for different reasons pvp instances, siege, pve, skins, farming kinahs...etc. so some of them dont care for faction.

And from all of them i belive siege is the most borring joke content. Like divine for example, you are "winning" almost the whole duration and in 30 s you lose all cz flags. Much gg opie so ofc ppl dont care for 30 min zerg fiesta with no purpose (mookie fight).

The problem is the comunity, they shoud start kicking ppl thats it but they are pus***s cz frieds alt bla bla high rank bla bla.

On the other hand it's still beyond anyones imagination that those certain dubai scripters are still able to login. Guess cashing 10k aion coins every week makes you immune.
    • Sophisticated wrote:

asmo won the ladt 20 + but we lack numbers sadly and gameforge hide in shame.
      so u already were on the loser-side before the merge/xfers then

Sophisticated wrote:

@Galeas are there any plans to compensate antri elyos as it is the new grendal?
      compensation for being not motivated and/or uncoordinated at siege? compensation that nobody wants to play on that trash server anymore? yeah right.
      in the last years and especially in the last year, there were many servers where one faction was dominating the s*** out of the other one. theres never been any compensation, just cause its ur server now, it doesnt make it any special. u can always reroll on another server wher u think a faction is dominating. u wont even need lvl or gear cause ull just be a nobody in the zerg.
    • Dont know who you are but you better cool down quickly before hell breaks loose. People have a voice and im raising mine - people who have similiar issues in different servers are welcome to speak about the situation - dont try to be their lawyer. Besides, i think theres something wrong with you - Elyos Antri were always balanced with asmos. Sometimes win sometimes lose - but now that balance is gone so please.
    • Kadex wrote:

..... that nobody wants to play on that trash server anymore? yeah right.
      Trash server?
      Antrishka?
      I dont know what is going on on Elyos side, but on asmo side have a nice comunity, trash ppl you have everywhere.....But! This server specially on Asmo side, better than Deyla where existe the biggests "Drama Queens" that Aion ever saw, for now everything ins fine there all peoiple is happy they have number, give you one month or even less for the Drama ambient appear at Deyla/A.

Deyla Elyos side where is there the biggest moron aka Ander who treats bad everyone who is not his "pet" General or Great general (I dont know now) all geared and damage is zero..
      Elyos at deyla only know how to play in "Zerg Mode" grp vs grp they hide behind guards.

Trash server?
      Antrishka?
      Better than Barus where are the most arrogant polish arrogant people i ever saw since i play this game....

Leave Antrishka quiet, ofc both sides lost some good players, was their choice, Elyos decided to move to Deyla thinking they will have a dominated faction, you see how is going, abyss blue, divine blue.... i believe most of elyos who went Deyla from Antrishka regreted already xD
    • i went deyla and i must admit i dont regret it a second even if we woud lost all divine sieges you can get those few materials elsewhere ez.

Antri elyos side was dead and i feel pity for those brave inviduals who got the guts and stayed.
      Which leads to the question why? Lets be honest here even my dog knew antri will be a desert with 50 ppl why woud you stay? Its time to live with conseqences and move on, since gf dont care and never will, disgusting.