Bonus : 200% XP Perma

• Forwarded

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I always played more than 1 char, but in 5.0 when i saw how hard it is to get lvl 75 i quit the game :)
      I came back in 5.6 on grendal ( yeah ) created 4 chars, kind of quit again =]
      Came back in january, started to play glad. Now i wanna play some other classes but i can't, there's too much effort to be put into leveling that cuts off all my desire to play the game. My alts are still lvl ~68~72 so i quit the ideea :) an 1000% exp bonus would be great tho.
      easy mode - casual PvE hero
    • iSTAN wrote:

I always played more than 1 char, but in 5.0 when i saw how hard it is to get lvl 75 i quit the game :)
      I came back in 5.6 on grendal ( yeah ) created 4 chars, kind of quit again =]
      Came back in january, started to play glad. Now i wanna play some other classes but i can't, there's too much effort to be put into leveling that cuts off all my desire to play the game. My alts are still lvl ~68~72 so i quit the ideea :) an 1000% exp bonus would be great tho.
      as far as I know aion handles number as int32 signed. maximum number is 2147483647. it means you can only get 2 billion exp each mob. it doesnt matter if its 1000% or 2000%. leveling by grinding/farming mobs in open is not the best idea, right?

imo 200% is too much. 100% would be enough :)
    • they should rework the mobs..

More drop rate more exp.

This WAY PEOPLE WONT QUIT.
      you do all lvl 70 instaces.. And you done for the week..

Make mobs imteresting to farm..

ITS NOT HARD AT ALL. ITS JUST SAD THAT THEY DONT CARE ABOUT NEWBIES.

Only shop shop shop, trash events, shop shop shop, trash eventz
    • at hallowen event i just used npc buff whic is %400 + merek whic is %200 and golden star max lvl auto-load + tea %100 each mob and was pretty great to solo gok cleaning ^^ you had to see the xp
    • It literally cost 500 million more experience to go in this patch from 66 to 68 than going from 65 to 80 in next patch.

No thanks. The alts I didnt level to this point will remain at 65 like that until 6.0 XD

You can do whatever you want with exp buff.

Just a small reminder that Oblivion Rift is boring af also.

But please leave hell pass, I like killing zombabes daily more than the rewards it drops (1 month doing it only droped 1 apes btw).

Luna hellpass is so cool, man :)

Maybe you should do a harder version, more cannons, more big inffected and a few more special inffected.

Really, do.
      ;*
    • my 5. Alt will be 75 in 2 weeks and didnt even exists long (4 weeks or something like that). I dont play him even often, just doing every 3-ppl-instances. You just need to know how to leveling fast. If you want some tips just pm me :)

But overall i would still prefer the 200% to spare times, if i decide to level a char again ^^. And of course then morw ppl will have the will to level. Doesnt change the fact that they dont lern their classes tho :/
    • Sorayami wrote:

my 5. Alt will be 75 in 2 weeks and didnt even exists long (4 weeks or something like that). I dont play him even often, just doing every 3-ppl-instances. You just need to know how to leveling fast. If you want some tips just pm me :)

But overall i would still prefer the 200% to spare times, if i decide to level a char again ^^. And of course then morw ppl will have the will to level. Doesnt change the fact that they dont lern their classes tho :/
      66-75 is roughly 375billion exp.
      endboss in an instance is about 500-700kk exp (no boosts). luna additional 350kk.
      10 entries of 3 men instances per week x 700kk exp = 7bil exp per week
      7 luna entries per week x 350kk = 2.45bil
      10 bil per week x 4 = 40bil
      lets now believe u that u lvled ur char without playing it that much in 4 weeks to nearly 75.
    • Kadex wrote:

Sorayami wrote:

my 5. Alt will be 75 in 2 weeks and didnt even exists long (4 weeks or something like that). I dont play him even often, just doing every 3-ppl-instances. You just need to know how to leveling fast. If you want some tips just pm me :)

66-75 is roughly 375billion exp.endboss in an instance is about 500-700kk exp (no boosts). luna additional 350kk.
      lets now believe u that u lvled ur char without playing it that much in 4 weeks to nearly 75.
      power of merek :3
    • Kadex wrote:

Sorayami wrote:

66-75 is roughly 375billion exp.endboss in an instance is about 500-700kk exp (no boosts). luna additional 350kk.
      merek and 2 times IDS refresh because of Server transfers.

Kroban gives me 12% with 3 IDS at 74. You just need to know how.
    • „you just need to know how“ yeah best argument keep going.
      honestly, idk what in the actual duck is wrong with ppl like you.
      theres absolutely no cons in having a 200% exp event set as perma.
      tell me how you do 12% in 3 ids in a 3 men grp. curious to know where u find the real ppl wasting their cds just to spawn u the boss to leave afterwards. not everyone has 3 (or more) accounts with goldpacks to have entries to boost single chars. not everyone can run 3 clients at the same time. not everyone has gear to solo all 3 men instances. u get the point i guess, u just have to know how.
    • Kadex wrote:

„you just need to know how“ yeah best argument keep going.
      tell me how you do 12% in 3 ids in a 3 men grp. curious to know where u find the real ppl wasting their cds just to spawn u the boss to leave afterwards. not everyone has 3 (or more) accounts with goldpacks to have entries to boost single chars. not everyone can run 3 clients at the same time. not everyone has gear to solo all 3 men instances. u get the point i guess, u just have to know how.
      do you even read? Im not against the buff but okay...

I said if you want to know how to do certain thing just pm me and i will tell you. I dont know what your problem is but im pretty sure that i would find enough ppl who would help me out with those stuffs since they dont do all the instances with their alts or even with main. But why am i even botherinh arguing with you, who instantly flames instead of using his brain :/
    • I also did on my glad 73 to 75 in 5 hours, but with mereks and with tons of kumuki reset scrolls :))) the power of kinah was real. ( it was in the last day of the 200% exp bonus event ^^ )
      easy mode - casual PvE hero

The post was edited 1 time, last by iSTAN: grammar ().

• Kadex wrote:

so what should be wrong with me ? I help ppl with stuff and they help me when i need help, it should be common isn't it?

I dont get the point yeah, maybe you should learn to read.
    • t0re wrote:

Kadex wrote:

curious to know where u find the real ppl wasting their cds just to spawn u the boss to leave afterwards.
      its called friends in case u are not familiar with the word XD
      wohooo good one fella.
      what if ur „friends“ want to do the instance for apes/serums/exp but ure planning to do the same, are u a friend to them to sacrifice ur own cd/share the loot u could have alone so they can farm? are you a friend?
    • Only because you dont doesnt mean that others wont do ... Stop beeing an egoist ty.

And i cleary wrote that i know enoguh ppl who doesn't do the instances so they will help me if i want to. But again, reading is not your strength i guess.
    • this is called give and take, i help them wether they need help and the other way.
      If someone whispers me and ask if i could help I will. We all started as a newbie and i was grateful when ppl helped me back then. So i will keep helping ppl when i can. Just stop thinking that everyone is an asshole, most of the players are, but not all.