Bonus : 200% XP Perma

• Forwarded

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• stop arguing! i have half of the antri blocked and my legion full of my alts. i did my alts 75 by my self with 3person dungeons and solo gok rushes... if you have enough skill you can even solo kroban but it takes a bit too much focus also i dont want to see a perma exp buff. it will reduce the price of merek's and other xp boos.
    • The big secret was spending on store or getting carried :rolleyes: :D
      who woud had guess?

Legitimate method as any other but s not really necesary. If there is any new player is better that they level in the normal way, whitout trying to overdo, and enjoy the ride. Rushing is boring, this is not black desert.
      ;*
    • iSTAN wrote:

Now i wanna play some other classes but i can't, there's too much effort to be put into leveling that cuts off all my desire to play the game. My alts are still lvl ~68~72 so i quit the ideea an 1000% exp bonus would be great tho.
      thats me to- I really jsut cannot get back into the game withz this leveleling experience... I have had more alts then I care to imagine but I want to start over with just 1 main but right now with 6.2 comming soonish nothing I deo now will feel rewarding at all and the moment I manage to hit lvl 75 I will probably have 0 kinah that gets traded and maxlevel is 80 which can be achieved in a couple of hours from 75... right now there is nothing that can attract newcomers or returning players... seriously they need to tell ujs if they are opening new servers as well or at least give us the option to restart now or recontinue at a faster leveling pace- voted yes!
      You can achieve anything you want in life -Just don`t be a :cookieshugo: -PUT YOU`RE MIDDLE FINGERS UUUUUUUUUP!

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

Disclaimer: Does not apply to Aion :dislike:
    • Stify wrote:

654546466789 Alt character in game...
      no other way to play since 5.0 really - more alts in Aion than People in china
      You can achieve anything you want in life -Just don`t be a :cookieshugo: -PUT YOU`RE MIDDLE FINGERS UUUUUUUUUP!

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

• t0re wrote:

still curious why we hit the "new players" topic again and again.
      because whatever it looks like - there are still new players that are interested in trying aion and the way aion is right now just isnt new palyer friendly at all. Except for PvE - if you just wanna do PvE or prepare for 6.2 it should be pretty easy-- buying first GP is okay and after that jsut get apollon gear and + it do the instances and hoard kinah for the 6.2 into gold bullions. The PvP gearing aspect is probably the worst I have ever seen in an mmorpg

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

• tbh leveling up while chilling and farming on "ex-elites" areas like the owls, tursins, red feathers etc... is an awesome income. I didnt count much but they drop over 20 000 kinah each one easily.
      You kill 50 and you got 1 million kinah for sure. Lets not even count the drops, just per kinah droped, in one farm and chill session you make good money. Not that is the fastest method but when you reach 75 you will be on a very nice place
      ;*
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

tbh leveling up while chilling and farming on "ex-elites" areas like the owls, tursins, red feathers etc... is an awesome income. I didnt count much but they drop over 20 000 kinah each one easily.
      You kill 50 and you got 1 million kinah for sure. Lets not even count the drops, just per kinah droped, in one farm and chill session you make good money. Not that is the fastest method but when you reach 75 you will be on a very nice place
      could you tell me what gear would be nice to farm here and also where the areas are? xD

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

• It's a bit confusing that so many people say that would help a newcomer that is 66 to go through instances but if they increase the xp, to help him get faster to 75 and be more useful than it is at 66, then it's suddenly bad and not to be encouraged at all.

For me the xp boost is whatever and not even about that. I leveled my first character from 65 as I left it years ago, in a bit less than 4 months to 75, the second one took less and so on. It took me so much because when you start you don't get to have friends helping you, despite what others say, multiple alts to go through instances alone, or enough kinah to buy xp scrolls or reset. After a month or so of leveling I was saying this is alright, after two months it's already monotone but you have to do it, after three months it was already like a job and started to hate it, and the last month I realized that there was nothing to learn for the past three months of going through all the same daily monotone cycle that doesn't teach you anything in this game, for what's to come next.