Bonus : 200% XP Perma

• Forwarded

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bonus : 200% XP Perma

Bonus Event 200% xp PERMA (until 6.2 patch) 70
        Yes. (59) 84%
        No. (11) 16%
      Still no annoncement for 6.2 patch release date, game pretty boring actually.

I have seen several players who abandonned AION at lvl 70 because the xp was to "hard'

SINCE 6.2 is nerfing XP what about giving the XP Bonus perma + 200% ? UNTIL IT COME ?
    • They dont quit because of level, they quit because there are not many new players, and basicly noone tale lvl 66-72 to instances,
      All i see in lfg is 73+74+
      No wonder why no new players and alot of people quit.

If i was in the same position, i would have definitely quitted by now.
    • Well, mostly from what I experienced with friends that just joined Aion they were stuck at lvl 70+ & they simply left the game.

Most new players find the XP very hard.(72->75)

So you gonna tell me XP is easy or might say ther is alot of 75 already (most of them did it with boost xp event 200%) but as I said 6.2 is near & we all know it, doing the XP from 70-75 is pretty usless with the 5.8 XP table (even with 50% xp boost).

The idea is to make the rest of the players that are under lvl -74 enjoy the end game content => lvl 75 & ALSO attrack the rest of futur players that can come back or simply discover the game with an extra XP bonus.

Not asking for any nerf,
      200% xp Boost perma until 6.2 to give the chance for casual, old player that might come back, new players, players who want to reroll but dont want to do it with 5.8 xp table to rush the end game lv 75.

Think about it GameForge your servers are already empty, time for some players attract event.
    • Define wrote:

wont happend, even if there will be perm 200%, most of the people will prefer to go bless instead of this +%= game.
      Off topic, I bought the game its a mess server are unstable, they are running with DX9 (released in 2002 wich means does not work well with actual GPU),
      They unbalance & nerf dmg up to -150%, the end game are pretty usless, mostly its 30vs30 pvp instance wich is totaly outdated.

The game is a mess, most ex Aion who joined Bless are waiting for 6.2 Aion.
    • with the new 3man isntances the XP is extremely easy. And those ppl that gave up at lvl 70 would be giving up regardless of how much the xp is , i am sorry but currently the leveling is the easiest , gearing and experience are so much more important and harder
      If they're your friends, u could've help them to level up fast as well .They could've make multiple chars as well to help each other. I've leveled at least 10+ ppl to 75 by helping them. Its just how the game works, its not exactly full mode group leveling and not full mode solo (altho if u got rly good gear and u can load 3 chars u can even do it alone but thats definetely not for "new players", if u are even right about them being new and not just playing on extremely slow pace.)

I also rly want to get my chanter to 75 too and may be the gunner but i rly dont want even more alts of ppl that purposedly level up chars w/o gear just to leech being on siege or instances etc.

The post was edited 2 times, last by t0re ().

• Actually this suggestion is not attractive for max geared/lvl players because they are already at their max, this is for the rest of the community that never rushed lvl max,
      (such as me, I dont have a lot of time to play).

This will prevent players to stack lvl 70 only and give them chance to go further & prepare themself for the next patch.

If you wanna talk about SERUM/APES I already did a suggestion right here :

APES & SERUM DROP suggestion
    • Kotoro wrote:

Actually this suggestion is not attractive for max geared/lvl players because they are already at their max, this is for the rest of the community that never rushed lvl max,
      (such as me, I dont have a lot of time to play).

This will prevent players to stack lvl 70 only and give them chance to go further & prepare themself for the next patch.

If you wanna talk about SERUM/APES I already did a suggestion right here :

APES & SERUM DROP suggestion
      im sorry to make your post dirty :D ill delete my comment and ill let u talk here only for exp :D
    • if u lvl ur char actively, getting to 73 - 74 isnt a problem neither long lasting. even with the current xp rate. still i voted for yes cause i always supported ideas for exp events. 6.2 shouldnt be that far away and theres no reason to not let ppl lvl their mains or even alts easier to 75.
    • Kadex wrote:

if u lvl ur char actively, getting to 73 - 74 isnt a problem neither long lasting. even with the current xp rate. still i voted for yes cause i always supported ideas for exp events. 6.2 shouldnt be that far away and theres no reason to not let ppl lvl their mains or even alts easier to 75.
      My Sorc is 73, exist for 2 months and I dont play this char much. I only do things like Adma for EP and Shugo gold and sometimes Lib for Supps. If you really play active, there isn't a problem to be 75 in one month.
      But i also voted for yes because I'm lazy af and want this char to be 75 with low efford.
      And I think its kind of fun to level when there are exp events, idk. I like it to play a char 1-2 weeks active and then be lvl 75. ^^

Deyla/A: Spiritmaster, Cleric
      Loki/E: Afk-Cleric
    • Hashtag wrote:

Yes, took me 0,5 s to realize the idea is good. For those who dont live in aion, slacking, see xp bar moving not loging cz of that, rerolers whats there not to like.
      live in aion xD its pretty sad... im playing with 4 account everyday 3 at antriksha and 1 at deyla cuz antri is dead xD i have 2 of my alt allready at 75 and one halfway there its easy to lvl up its just too hard to gear up since everyone is premade and you cant go anywhere.....
    • Yep as I said before :

1. 6.2 XP is nerfed & you are lvl max in 1 week, no point farming xp with this rate if 6.2 is near or anytime soon here.
      2. Most players who arnt 74+ are getting bored of the xp slack.
      3. Would be fun & easyer for reroll
      4. Let players rush 75 & try end game content before transformation etc get deleted from this meta
      5. Attrack the rest of Private server players (who mostly know how to pvp btw) with the easy xp rate
      6. Since Servers are slowly dying adding more lvl max with that buff will slowly revive the RvR (even if its for a shorte time better than nothing)

By adding 200% event buff they will :

Get more donation for dungeon reset & XP Necklace, only gain nothing to lose.

Hope we get reply fast from GF.

EDIT : for those who changed mind about vote u can change ur vote, simply by clicking "vote" & edit it :)