[Discussion Thread] Gathering fever in Kumuki Hideout - 06.06.-04.07.2018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Miiuuchan wrote:

Im still running around with 75 ap +15 and ppl there with lvl 80 ap +25
      Im still running apollon and didnt see AP items at all coz I selling AP to survive. And thx u remind me question

Sita, as I know, KOR had exchange old manastones to new but only +11 etc. Did u add +11 to exchange them and only them, or +8-10 u will also
    • Hi,

I'll try to explain the reason why poppy pearls were removed (an not the bundles) and be as transparent as possible:

When we prepared the event, we decided to lower down the prices of items at the NPC drastically. As an example, Bundle of Poppy's Blessing Materials was 500 in Korea, we lowered it down to 30. The pearls that people dropped so far and the drop rate was in relation to the prices of items that was set in Korea (pearls were initially not even supposed to drop). As we lowered down the prices drastically for our region, we decided to remove the pearls that were dropped before the event for this reason.

We didn’t remove bundles since it doesn’t not only contain pearls but also AP and we didn't want to remove the chance to get those AP from people and the amount of bundles still present in game was very low.
    • Galeas wrote:

Hi,

I'll try to explain the reason why poppy pearls were removed (an not the bundles) and be as transparent as possible:

When we prepared the event, we decided to lower down the prices of items at the NPC drastically. As an example, Bundle of Poppy's Blessing Materials was 500 in Korea, we lowered it down to 30. The pearls that people dropped so far and the drop rate was in relation to the prices of items that was set in Korea (pearls were initially not even supposed to drop). As we lowered down the prices drastically for our region, we decided to remove the pearls that were dropped before the event for this reason.

We didn’t remove bundles since it doesn’t not only contain pearls but also AP and we didn't want to remove the chance to get those AP from people and the amount of bundles still present in game was very low.
      @Galeas but the players dont want to go check korea, normal players wont see this, players who go forum are VERY few. Even if you tell this to the people on forum, people in game are very angry at this, and they wont know.

Many customers feel betrayed and they dont have the "duty" to come forum to check what is going on, and no info about it being a company issue where gameforge forgot to remove the pre event pearls drop is known, and tbh around game there is already a lot of missinformation and lack of comunication.

This is just an advice, you better fix this and make some kind of in game announcement asap because just with the 3-4 forum warriors* your customer base wont get access to this version of the facts.
      ;*
    • Galeas wrote:

Hi,

That’s a good reason to remove them and I think everyone appreciates the adjustment of the prices. However, for example, I had around... 250 poppy pearls. Another user has 250 boxes. Now just look at the unfair advantage the user with the boxes has, cuz of the decision. Next time maybe remove everything and replace the boxes with the same amount of AP bundles you get from the boxes? I don’t know why people working at Gameforge and probably getting a lot of money as salary aren’t capable of such a really simple solution that is fair for everyone. It just doesn’t get in my head.