ELITE VET REWARDS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

faker wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

My personal experience is they should scrap this version of the elite veterans...

Implement a platinum pack, which costs 149 aion coins. and is non exchange/giftable, so if people want it they will have to put money into game forges hands and not rely on whales.
      Each month should give extra bonuses ontop of what you get as gold pack. and each month gives a single unique gift that you can only get once per account, and if you miss the month, then you miss the reward. sort of like How the aion Magazine subscription worked, but extra bonuses such as entries or buffs
      Thats the most retarded thing I have seen since weeks
      You mean bringing back a monthly paid reward system with extra benefits for individual people,w hich is more likely to bring a larger income is a retarded thing compared, to a handful of people pumping a few hundred each month whilst the rest of the community leeches off them and the income is less? What I suggest is called business sense. your comment is retarded
    • New

New Elites ( around ) :
      APES - 24
      Reduction (unt.) - 6
      5x 100% RED
      HUS - 14
      SUS - 8
      ( manastones bundles)
      3x + 10 bundle
      5x + 9 bundle
      3x + 10 Noble bundle
      5x + 11 bundle
      5x +12 bundle ( :OO )
      Weda minion contract
      Level A contract x1
      cute x2
      14 species x1
      New fallusha armour box x1
      AP ACC +7 x1
      Fire Dragon chest x1
      Mount x1 ( ? )
      tons of minionite bundle ( :O )
      Stigma en. - 8x
      2x life stone ( for making pets ? )
      Ulsaruk wings

The post was edited 1 time, last by faker ().

• New

Can I know if 6.2 in Kr is a fail or if gameforge is selling the game to another company for the 6.2? Coz said they won't put manastones +12 and then put them seems like "let's go to take all money we can in this game before end it". Btw nice job idk if use my 20 gp for take weda then leave the game or sell the gp for 300 each. :D

Rym wrote:

I already saw behold with full +12 manastone set and +10 80AP accessories
      Rym the problem isn't behold or ppl that will do that coz they wanna spend money in this game. the problem is the company that, actually, said "no manastone +12, no change bonusses for lv 80 set etc etc", and now they are putting coz they are trying to get max money from ppl like Sunguru or Empire of Death etc etc (Behold is not playing so no point to put him in the middle). When they will put safe step at this point since they said they won't put? Btw if the managing was for players they should / could put Tiamaranta eye event with new extend instead put the new extend only from a shop event so only for a few ppl.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Syndeel ().

• New

Syndeel wrote:

Can I know if 6.2 in Kr is a fail or if gameforge is selling the game to another company for the 6.2? Coz say they won't put manastones +12 and then put them seems like "let's go to take all money we can in this game before end it". Btw nice job idk if use my 20 gp for take weda then leave the game or sell the gp for 300 each. :D
      Sell the GP and buy Weda from broker for 100 mill in a few weeks
    • New

Click wrote:

Syndeel wrote:

Can I know if 6.2 in Kr is a fail or if gameforge is selling the game to another company for the 6.2? Coz say they won't put manastones +12 and then put them seems like "let's go to take all money we can in this game before end it". Btw nice job idk if use my 20 gp for take weda then leave the game or sell the gp for 300 each. :D
      Sell the GP and buy Weda from broker for 100 mill in a few weeks
      :^)

is like cheaper to just activate the gps you need monthly and sell the others to people so they flood the market with the items you will get cheaper anyways haha, worked on serum fever, worked on apes fever, will work for anything.

Just that the +11 and +12 manastones are redundant if everyone chilled the f* down and remmebered creativity points system stack with manastones thus making unnecesary anything above +8

People full socketing their gear, for ex, with +10 knowledge all pieces, even the brazalet, are dumb. Socketing all with +7-+8 should be the useful creativity limit and then you can mix +10 knowledge with +10 health or so... but no instance requires you all this overgearing.
      ;*
    • New

when did they say they won't add +12 manastones ? weird VRs, if u dont wanna resocket ur gear for few more stats, kinda mehh;
      Just that the +11 and +12 manastones are redundant if everyone chilled the f* down and remmebered creativity points system stack with manastones thus making unnecesary anything above +8

People full socketing their gear, for ex, with +10 knowledge all pieces, even the brazalet, are dumb. Socketing all with +7-+8 should be the useful creativity limit and then you can mix +10 knowledge with +10 health or so... but no instance requires you all this overgearing.
      oh boi, pls dont spread misinformation on forums, ty. calling ppl dumb while being utterly wrong is just ...

not everyone gears for pve. and u cant even socket knowledge in a bracelet

The post was edited 1 time, last by Noctis ().

• New

well Noctis if you wanna do pvp u will need to resocket all or u will loose against all try hards. Well i don't remember who said so but also in my ts all remind they said so. i think on discord. was with safe steps etc anyway
    • New

Disgusting and disrespectful towards everyone who invested time and money in this game , i have already stop playing but i feel so sorry for the state of the game , because this was a game i spent years on it and its so sad that they do this thing for the ...3rd? 4th time?
    • New

Thanks to the new Elite Veteran Rewards (which are now including Weda contract and +7 Abyss Accessory), GP Prices went to 400-500kk (for now).
      Leaving out that in my opinion this is just an huge shame, i was wondering: how long can this game survive without new players? What will happen when the actual players will stop to play once they will get tired about all this p2w and cash runs?
      Yeah, we will not see new players anymore in this way, because whoever will try to start playing Aion Free to Play will notice that he needs 500kk(or more) to buy a Gold Pack, but paradoxically he needs a Gold Pack to make so much kinah ('cos trade system is not available without a GP). Reaction: Dafaq?!? => Uninstall Aion Free to Play Pay to Play.
      At this point would be much better to bring back Aion, when it was a monthly-subscription game... Ah no, wait.. in this way they multiplied the cash amount, gg.
      Well, enjoy untill it will last...
      Thanks for having cut the legs to the future of this game.