ELITE VET REWARDS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• faker wrote:

Lol cry more people. Yesterday you could buy 200kk each and make yourself rich today. Not anyones fault you dont THINK
      Exactly! Plus it's just 100€ for the new elite rewards.
      Did you know that this is equal to 1/4 or even 1/3 of the monthly wage for some people from East Europe (though I'm not from there, I know some players that are)?
      I'm looking forward to see options to deduce a monthly quote from my retirement plan in order to play Aion Free to Play.
    • faker wrote:

Lol cry more people. Yesterday you could buy 200kk each and make yourself rich today. Not anyones fault you dont THINK
      Gotta hate the kind of guys like you . No offense mate but could u stop thinking about urself ? I mean okay , u could do this , u could get rich but get rich WHERE? in a game that will die in like 6 months? Good job getting rich for something that will not exist.
      Start thinking about the community as a whole. A healthy game needs constantly new players because many people quit everyday that passes by. Every person who is not mental , wont stick to the game a day more than the time he realizes that he has to pay 500kk for somthing that will get hold of him for a month ....and to get that he will need like 4+ months(lets not forget about the restrictions of the starter accounts , no broker , 10kk or so sales at vendors..)
    • Noctis wrote:

when did they say they won't add +12 manastones ? weird VRs, if u dont wanna resocket ur gear for few more stats, kinda mehh;
      Just that the +11 and +12 manastones are redundant if everyone chilled the f* down and remmebered creativity points system stack with manastones thus making unnecesary anything above +8

People full socketing their gear, for ex, with +10 knowledge all pieces, even the brazalet, are dumb. Socketing all with +7-+8 should be the useful creativity limit and then you can mix +10 knowledge with +10 health or so... but no instance requires you all this overgearing.
      oh boi, pls dont spread misinformation on forums, ty. calling ppl dumb while being utterly wrong is just ...
      not everyone gears for pve. and u cant even socket knowledge in a bracelet
      Can we have a tldr for this please ? for a damage pvp set is it best to hit 1400 crit and stack full 10-12 power stones ?
    • Hizamaruu wrote:

faker wrote:

Gotta hate the kind of guys like you . No offense mate but could u stop thinking about urself ? I mean okay , u could do this , u could get rich but get rich WHERE? in a game that will die in like 6 months? Good job getting rich for something that will not exist.Start thinking about the community as a whole. A healthy game needs constantly new players because many people quit everyday that passes by. Every person who is not mental , wont stick to the game a day more than the time he realizes that he has to pay 500kk for somthing that will get hold of him for a month ....and to get that he will need like 4+ months(lets not forget about the restrictions of the starter accounts , no broker , 10kk or so sales at vendors..)
      Ofc, but look if we people complain about GP prices and they cant buy them before elites? Also a healthy game ? xD We are talking about super p2w aion right now not a healthy game
    • I mentioned it for the previous vet rewards, I will mentioned it here as well.

GP prices reaching 400mil is what you want to avoid.
      The weekly kinah sale limit is just barely going to pay off the gold pack.

And adding all these things in elite rewards is making it harder for people to make kinah.

I mean, how does one make kinah when everything you need is in elite rewards?
    • Click wrote:

Btw. @Galeas nice implementation of a special “gold pack” to activate Elite reward levels and not touching the normal Goldpacks, as suggested last time, the time before and the time before that.

10/10 customer care
      That would require the "new" gold pack to be at a higher AC price than the old one or else they would both still be at the same price kinah wise. Or the old one to be cheaper, but we all know they will never lower the price of the gold pack
    • @Click they don't care what community wants. For that reason many ppl left the game and will leave. tbh i'm not even sure to play 6.2 with this company if they will keep to manage the game like this. The game is already old, i played 7 years (?) i don't even remember, they should make nice events (like tiamaranta eye) for keep players in game and give to all of them the chance to gear up and enjoy the end game instead put new things pay to win / or that required 10 accounts for farm money (and it is boring make 20 loks for week/ should be better have the chance to make money on 1 account). 6.0 could be a nice way for restart this game in a proper way; they said it was they priority in february or before, now it is JUNE, and we don't have ANY news about 6.2. Instead seems they wanna make the max amount of money from this patch. This patch was so bad even in kr that they changed the game in 6.0 ^^ but, well, let's keep this patch till december or next year ^^

About GP they should make normal gp and another type of gold packs for make elite so who need the normal gp for play could have it for a normal price, who want rewards could buy the other type.
    • tbh i'm not even sure to play 6.2 with this company if they will keep to manage the game like this

From other point of view, it's not the end of the world. At least there is an option for f2p plebs to get these rewards, either from broker or farming kinah like a slave and get the rewards. He has 3 months to do that and it's doable, I've done it. Alternatively you can play this game in other regions and have rewards given exclusively to paying players. Other NC games are even worse at this at the moment. All NC developed games started even more aggressive p2w this year because look at NC stock market.

Of course I'd like it as well to not have these elite rewards anymore but what can you do? At least I decided to not get the elite rewards this time around and it wasn't even me who paid for the massive amount of GP's I used so far. It's even worse to see in this thread that ideas like non tradable packs for elite rewards are coming from players and not the company. Some more agree with another type of pack with the same price. Even if they make another type of pack, tradable, just for elite rewards exclusively, none will bother selling the old packs using their rl money because the profit comes from the new packs, so absolutely nothing will change.
    • Kadex wrote:

idk why ppl complain
      we just had 35% coin event and gp price is still 99 coins :>
      Tell that to a newcomer , after he realizes whats going on with this game :) Tell him that he has to waste 10 euros minimum for a game that he doesnt know if it worths the shot ^^ , cuz unistall button is just few clicks away lol.All that ofcourse if u are not being sarcastic
    • @Galeas adding this +12 manastones was a bad move
      1) it affect pvp a lot
      2) its extremely hard to get (no way of crafting +10 to +11 or +11 to +12
      3)it shorter and shorter time to new patch
      4) most end game ppl already did spend alooot of resources to socket +10 in all set
      5) most of this gear is already untradeable and ~ +25

result: so we as end game players are in really really suck position: we either would need to spend again a lot of cash to buy new +12 (they cost a lot now and there are not enough for all of us anyway) buy only tradeable 100% soceting aid (there is not enough of it also and is again not so cheap) and resocket our 1 or 2 set OR do new set from the start use untradeable 100% socketing aid but spend a lot on apes to make it +25 again only for 3-4 months till new patch come (unless you guys will want to add compostie +10 manastone (that do exist in database).

so now ppl who spend money you guys know real cash are in tough spot....

you guys make more problem for us because u are unpredictable on end game pvp balance and what we should do now? the only reasonable thing to do is stop caring about you guys, don't do any moves and don't spend our resources because you guys cannot decide yourself for what we should striving for...

and btw u guys do you realize that you don't have any reliable feedback system of you active player base since selling supplements on a lot different accounts is the thing to make khina in game? i mean u guys make moves and decision and u cant even see if player base is shrining or not and on what percentage.. and im afraid that you think that your data is correct and such bad decision do not affect active player base..
    • Used to have an idea of p2w and used to compare games to aion (which i think is one of the most disgusting p2w games i have ever played) so i can realize how hard p2w they are .
      They got this thing that ...how to say it....u think they reach the maximum level of p2w they can get but they always make it somehow and go even further beyond. Never thought an official game server will have items like enraged sunayaka weapons and +12 manastones , which they cant be obtained by ingame means , on item shop. Jesus , no shame in anything i guess :/
    • Nah, no need to go that far, just compare it with other NCSoft games. People complain that they have to pay 100 euro for elite rewards in Aion... which is peanuts compared with the other NC games, where you need 25k-50k to be relevant in the game.

Then a lot of ported Chinese and Korean games are heavy p2w, so you must not have played many games in your life.
    • Noctis wrote:

when did they say they won't add +12 manastones ? weird VRs, if u dont wanna resocket ur gear for few more stats, kinda mehh;
      oh boi, pls dont spread misinformation on forums, ty. calling ppl dumb while being utterly wrong is just ...
      not everyone gears for pve. and u cant even socket knowledge in a bracelet
      dont have a socketeable brazalet because i dont do overgear for pvp, that is right, i still think brazalets are bs, i can win some matches whitout going full whale nor do i have been present on all this patch got even consider going over +15 on the gear. Yeah I was wrong about the brazalet.

But not about creativity points!

IF you think you need a full +10 knowledge set to be able to be competent on pvp, go ahead. Point were i am wrong about it.

I still dont know where the "missinformation" is. This has been going aruond for ages but unless they changed something, should be still viable:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…1msWfgxRN2IMq8/edit#gid=0

Creative points allocated on knowledge + knowledge manastones have a clear cap of utility.

You could at least, AT LEAST, argue you can add +12 knowledge to have more viable sockets to put something else, either ways, what do you want to socket?

There is a point where is more worth to socket mb/mac old manastones than filling your gear with +12 fancy stones. I guess Im talking about magic class build here, but also the one that tends to be more overpriced.

At best you want around 4 +10 knowledge on each piece of your pvp gear then leave the last two spots for mb/mac stones if you just want to do the biggest glasscanoning magic class. Or to put instead mb/mac some heath or whatever you want to add if you want diversity of sets.

Where am I missinformed?
      ;*
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…1msWfgxRN2IMq8/edit#gid=0

Creative points allocated on knowledge + knowledge manastones have a clear cap of utility.
      this is old doc and its not correct anymore altho there is a point where the knowledge +10 become less relevant is not as low as in that calculation
      we have 5.5 cp calc