ELITE VET REWARDS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6/7 parts full knowl10 and you wont lose any stats. using CP into knowledge for endgame build is just a huge waste, going for skills is the way; same goes for pve.

The "cap" is kinda nonexistant in practice, especially for pve where crit spell > mb

@Olympic I've got almost 1300 strike resist on my full knowl set, go for more crit xD
    • Noctis wrote:

6/7 parts full knowl10 and you wont lose any stats. using CP into knowledge for endgame build is just a huge waste, going for skills is the way; same goes for pve.

The "cap" is kinda nonexistant in practice, especially for pve where crit spell > mb

@Olympic I've got almost 1300 strike resist on my full knowl set, go for more crit xD
      That's correct. By just putting 60 CP into Agility, without having any SR or Agility stones socketed, you reach decent amount of SR already:

• Hizamaruu wrote:

Kadex wrote:

idk why ppl complain
      we just had 35% coin event and gp price is still 99 coins :>
      Tell that to a newcomer , after he realizes whats going on with this game :) Tell him that he has to waste 10 euros minimum for a game that he doesnt know if it worths the shot ^^ , cuz unistall button is just few clicks away lol.All that ofcourse if u are not being sarcastic
      non-sense.. :alol: buying bless or something is the same right? you dont know the game.. so if you copy your words for any other game.. does it make sense then? and paying 10€ once for a game is kinda cheap. not like exclusive games for ps4 that where you have to pay 60€ or more
    • Snueffel wrote:

Hizamaruu wrote:

Kadex wrote:

idk why ppl complain
      Tell that to a newcomer , after he realizes whats going on with this game :) Tell him that he has to waste 10 euros minimum for a game that he doesnt know if it worths the shot ^^ , cuz unistall button is just few clicks away lol.All that ofcourse if u are not being sarcastic
      non-sense.. :alol: buying bless or something is the same right? you dont know the game.. so if you copy your words for any other game.. does it make sense then? and paying 10€ once for a game is kinda cheap. not like exclusive games for ps4 that where you have to pay 60€ or more
      Scroll up to the very top of ur screen . Do u see the label "Free - to - play " ? Thats non-sense. And its not the same , in the example u gave in one case u buy the game and u are over with it and the other u buy the subscription. I know the game probably way more than u do and its sad that im lookin at it in this state.And trust me , no one who joins here by himselfs knows that he has to pay 10 euros at some point so he can play the game , the whole free to play thing will feel like a scam (which it kinda is) to him. And yes the game before it went "free-to-play"(lul) , it had a price tag to pick it up as well as subscription like WoW has .

And about the "10 euro once for a game is kinda cheap" its not once. The 400kk u will pay , especially someone who just join has a HUGE impact in his ingame wallet. Stop trying to defense this ,what gameforge is doing all these years is not okay.
    • Hizamaruu wrote:

Snueffel wrote:

Hizamaruu wrote:

Kadex wrote:

idk why ppl complain
      Scroll up to the very top of ur screen . Do u see the label "Free - to - play " ? Thats non-sense. And its not the same , in the example u gave in one case u buy the game and u are over with it and the other u buy the subscription. I know the game probably way more than u do and its sad that im lookin at it in this state.And trust me , no one who joins here by himselfs knows that he has to pay 10 euros at some point so he can play the game , the whole free to play thing will feel like a scam (which it kinda is) to him. And yes the game before it went "free-to-play"(lul) , it had a price tag to pick it up as well as subscription like WoW has .
      And about the "10 euro once for a game is kinda cheap" its not once. The 400kk u will pay , especially someone who just join has a HUGE impact in his ingame wallet. Stop trying to defense this ,what gameforge is doing all these years is not okay.
      so you are complaining about the GPs? why? services wants to be paid right? or are you working for free? if so.. cool. there are many games that handles this way. we are in 201x. online purchases are important to survive at least as an company.

which impact in game? having more entries for instances?

at all i do not defend that choice of some to buy 20 GP to get "best" reward. :)
    • Manastones +12 how im suposse to craft , get them?
      GP price for " new players "

I can becouse i got 2 acc full elite but i dont agree its fair , ppl did complain abouf falusha shouldnt be easy to get now we got uppgraded version of it and nobody say it shouldnt be

Gameforge cross line and dont hide anymore with put iteams that shouldnt be in shop
      Old rewards not even touch weird

Lets wait for elite r. near new patch propably best one

Pls stop defend them just compare rewards from p2w event and non of them
    • Having items on the 'SHOP' (elite rewards are a shop thing) that are 'game changing' and 'not available in game' should not be allowed IMHO.

Skins and other stuff it's ok, but ENHANCEMENTS to the 'GEAR' like the +11+12 stones that can not be obtained/crafted in game are the real definition to P2W (IMHO again)

Heck, I'm even ok with 'faster mounts' that are not obtainable in game (they have to be fed somehow)
    • Click wrote:

Noctis wrote:

6/7 parts full knowl10 and you wont lose any stats. using CP into knowledge for endgame build is just a huge waste, going for skills is the way; same goes for pve.

That's correct. By just putting 60 CP into Agility, without having any SR or Agility stones socketed, you reach decent amount of SR already:

@Click
      i think it was 500 + SR = the right amount of crit needed .. or did anything changed ? .. so according to ur ss 1844 + should be good to go .. also do u think that phy classes walking with that amount of crit on their main PvP dps gear ?
    • Snueffel wrote:

Hizamaruu wrote:

Snueffel wrote:

Hizamaruu wrote:

Kadex wrote:

idk why ppl complain
      Scroll up to the very top of ur screen . Do u see the label "Free - to - play " ? Thats non-sense. And its not the same , in the example u gave in one case u buy the game and u are over with it and the other u buy the subscription. I know the game probably way more than u do and its sad that im lookin at it in this state.And trust me , no one who joins here by himselfs knows that he has to pay 10 euros at some point so he can play the game , the whole free to play thing will feel like a scam (which it kinda is) to him. And yes the game before it went "free-to-play"(lul) , it had a price tag to pick it up as well as subscription like WoW has .And about the "10 euro once for a game is kinda cheap" its not once. The 400kk u will pay , especially someone who just join has a HUGE impact in his ingame wallet. Stop trying to defense this ,what gameforge is doing all these years is not okay.
      so you are complaining about the GPs? why? services wants to be paid right? or are you working for free? if so.. cool. there are many games that handles this way. we are in 201x. online purchases are important to survive at least as an company.
      which impact in game? having more entries for instances?

at all i do not defend that choice of some to buy 20 GP to get "best" reward. :)
      You are losing the whole point. And i didnt complain about it , if they wanted to be paid for services all this nyerkfest wouldnt exist on item shop like loot boxes and other ridiculous stuff, just GP . But it isnt like this . And yes , more entries impact the game. read my post again please before quoting.
    • For Kaisinel's sake, make GP as a reward during quests and/or put it in Vendor machine because the prices are ridiculous. Untradeable 30 day one and all of us would be thankful
      :slove: <3 KNEELING IS HEALING <3 :slove:
    • New

:) finding on broker anything that is not stupidly overpriced is impossible, I wanted to craft a mount yet people ask for 10kk for one frigging violet gem.

So I tought, since now prices are so high, how about i sell also the gp higher too?

Screw your "gp too high", honestly. Now that veteran rewards are also giving good stuff wich sale price is WAY oer 300kk and you complain.

If they wanted to issue about new players not getting benefit from getting a GP, they would had exchanged a long time ago the initial gp rewards, because no one needs mana pots and mythrill medals while the older players are getting their awesome +12 stones or weda contracts.
      ;*
    • New

I reckon we will have elite rewards one more time (assuming including water dragon) from September to December and the 6.2 during January. What do you think about that?

It's impressive how some ppl pay for these elite rewards on 4 accs (I saw some1 from antri stating that). No wonder why they keep implementing them.