Help, what and where after 66+???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Help, what and where after 66+???

I'm a new player, played to 66 fairly easy following quests/general (Asmo), and my question is can someone just give me short
      tips what to do after 66 level? I still wear "Elite Scion Daeva's" gear set and weapons. I also recieved quest to Nosra, and
      there's like bunch of some daily quests there, etc.. What dungeons do I need to do now? Where and how to level now? Any short tips on my further progress would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Also, do I need professions?

ps. sorry if I missed some thread about guide, haven't looked much.

The post was edited 2 times, last by InvadersMustDie ().

• Hello there

currently you have the 250% xp and kumuki event
      so this should help you level up - additionally the daily rift of oblivion as well as the Luna Hell Pass (daily) and Mechanerk (weekly) - those are solo
      for early high daeva group contents you have adma and elemental lab as 3 man instances, as well as a bit later level wise arkhal and kroban
      full groups are library, garden and the higher level instances
      another solo instance which you will want to check out later is mirash at divine fortress

Additionally: for further infos, you can check out the Asmodian Leveling Guide 1-75

re professions: they aren't needed anymore and will vanish with 6.2 completely - if you want to level something on crafting, level magical crafting as this will be useful with 6.2 as well

KR sita
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Sita wrote:

another solo instance which you will want to check out later is mirash at divine fortress
      not later but right away
      Pretty much like luna and oblivion this instance scales with your level, and honestly probably faster than your gear. So the sooner u start it the easier it will be. Obviously on 75 with endgame gear will be a breeze but still in the actual leveling and gearing stage on lower levels its a lot easier(i suppose also depends on class but still)

As for advices on gear
      You can use the scion armor for awhile as the full sockets and +10 enchant make it more or less ok stat even for 70+ dill u got enough kinah to change it. However getting accesories is high priority, at begining u can just buy any cheap accesories off the broker and then slowly progressing to full apolon accesories at least (doing the canyon and getting 4k+ points will privide u with 1 upgrade item(aka 50 grey wolf insigias) up to 4 per day which u can use for buying grey wolf accesories. Different classes have different optimal combination of accesories. but in general the upper 4 should be grey wolf. Also changing scion weapon with any Library/apolon weapon is rly a must - 1st coz of the pve % atk and 2nd - scion weap does not give HP which is extremely important and when u count 2 merged weapons thats like 1200 less hp if scion is used. For the same reason i advise u not to use adma or lab weaps

there are tons of stuff in the game thats good for u to understand. Also would be good if u'd write what u want to do (pvp / pve / both) . Asking coz it kind of will bring u in different order, direction of gearing up. Although regardless of what some "pvpers" will tell u , u can absoltely NOT play without pve.
      PS. just curious could it be that u're invadersmustdie from l2 innova core?

The post was edited 2 times, last by t0re ().

• InvadersMustDie wrote:

but later PvP when I get more knowledgeable about the game high end content
      You can probably forget about this at least until the 6.2 update since the gear is rather difficult to get and you'd be simply outgeared by everyone for a long time.

First you may have to level to ~70 (and can focus on 3-ppl instances) and then Library of Knowledges which provides you with Supplements which can be sold (above 100 million a week if you run it twice - and if you have an activated gold pack). Garden of Knowledge is similar and the gear's better - but lots of people refuse to take others below level 72.
      The Apollon (gear) from Garden of Knowledge is mostly rather cheap at the broker - if you have the kinah/gold pack.

InvadersMustDie wrote:

I still wear "Elite Scion Daeva's" gear set and weapons
      What class? If you're playing a magical class it might be fine for a while, physical classes would have to adjust the manastones.

Gladi: 1 2
      Cleric: 1 2
      Temp: 1 2
    • t0re wrote:

Sita wrote:

not later but right awayPretty much like luna and oblivion this instance scales with your level, and honestly probably faster than your gear. So the sooner u start it the easier it will be. Obviously on 75 with endgame gear will be a breeze but still in the actual leveling and gearing stage on lower levels its a lot easier(i suppose also depends on class but still)

As for advices on gear
      You can use the scion armor for awhile as the full sockets and +10 enchant make it more or less ok stat even for 70+ dill u got enough kinah to change it. However getting accesories is high priority, at begining u can just buy any cheap accesories off the broker and then slowly progressing to full apolon accesories at least (doing the canyon and getting 4k+ points will privide u with 1 upgrade item(aka 50 grey wolf insigias) up to 4 per day which u can use for buying grey wolf accesories. Different classes have different optimal combination of accesories. but in general the upper 4 should be grey wolf. Also changing scion weapon with any Library/apolon weapon is rly a must - 1st coz of the pve % atk and 2nd - scion weap does not give HP which is extremely important and when u count 2 merged weapons thats like 1200 less hp if scion is used. For the same reason i advise u not to use adma or lab weaps

there are tons of stuff in the game thats good for u to understand. Also would be good if u'd write what u want to do (pvp / pve / both) . Asking coz it kind of will bring u in different order, direction of gearing up. Although regardless of what some "pvpers" will tell u , u can absoltely NOT play without pve.
      pretty much this.
      id like to add that you shouldnt bother with the conditioning of the maze/apollon gear until u are lvl 70 and can do the upper abyss garrisons.
      for 50 insingia of honour u can buy a condition item (when your landing stage is lvl4) which conditions all the gear you are wearing.
      and i would replace the scion gear only when you have enough resources to socket the new gear. getting the gear is not the whole deal.
      you should also try to get some ppl to play with. honestly, it helps alot.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kadex ().

• First thing you need to do is to delete all accessories (neck, earrings, rings, belt, hat) and buy new ones from broker. Search for 'kroban' accessories, kroban war and not magic, in your case. People might argue and say other accessories but it doesn't matter, they are all pretty close in stats and for me as starter would be perfect. Buy the purple ones and not the orange ones but if you want to save a bit, I guess eternal ones works too. The purple ones are quite cheap as most people already have holy apollon or higher and you get many of them in 72+ instance. You will find everything but the hat, which you should pick another cheap one, like holy apollon maybe. They will last you for quite some time.

After equipping all, use one conditioning item so you can condition all in the same time. I don't know if you have one by now but you can also buy from npc, like the one in magos/tokanu in reshanta, or from broker. Your stats will improve by a lot just by changing those accessories. After that, changing weapons should be another visible step, as accuracy and other things will improve, then the armor pieces. Holy maze is a good intermediate step but not really worth it, as you need manastones to waste.

Farming your 3 man instances every time they reset should be your priority now, and do the supplement quests related to them. Sell the gear drops and supplements to npc, pretty much. That 50mil isn't much, it can be easily farmed as high daeva by just selling supplements to npc, but you'll hit the weekly limit. There are lots of things to do, most of it answered in the help/questions section.
    • To add one thing to about gaining money. Imo, the best way you get kinah is selling 1. selling your supplements (mighty ones) per week once possible (around 117kk I think? is the cap to a npc) and 2. reselling PVE weapons, gear and accessoires. So make sure to roll on everything you could sell and actually regain what you spend on the kroban accessoires as failboat mentioned :D
    • InvadersMustDie wrote:

Pretty crap I presume.
      well improving crit is a must and with new accessories (and Idian, Food, slight manastone changes) there'll be some visible change: aion.mouseclic.com/tool/gearcalc/94993
      Afterwards improving the attack is recommended (once you reach 1400 crit buffed, best with a feather). I assume that you put your CP into Power & Accuracy though.
      I think endgeared Assassins on 75 have around 1600-1800 Atk (which is still quite far away), but therefore 1100-1200 are nice to have for most of the content you may aim for with 70 onwards. Just like most physical classes you're dependant on enchanting your gear (weapons, armour, wings) and pve-atk (on accessories, weapons).

Gladi: 1 2
      Cleric: 1 2
      Temp: 1 2