Hello! I'm Fogers and I'm new here!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

At level 9 you get ascension quest, where you chose in the end if you want to be a Cleric or Chanter.

Cleric: magic range DPS, main heal class
      Chanter: physical close combat, support healer

Maybe watch some YouTube videos for individual gameplay

Collecting all the herbs and stuff to level up essence tapping is a waste of time, you can do that later on when you are bored.

The pink moon stuff is probably Luna, it is available from level 10. There’s 2 mini solo instances, you should do both of them for EXP. 1 is weekly and 1 is daily.

Priests main sets aswell Chanter as Cleric is Chain Armor.
      Chanter use attackspeed scrolls, where Cleric use castspeed, some clerics use attackspeed tho but that’s endgame stat theory crafting
    • New

Click wrote:

At level 9 you get ascension quest, where you chose in the end if you want to be a Cleric or Chanter.

Cleric: magic range DPS, main heal class
      Chanter: physical close combat, support healer

Maybe watch some YouTube videos for individual gameplay

Collecting all the herbs and stuff to level up essence tapping is a waste of time, you can do that later on when you are bored.

The pink moon stuff is probably Luna, it is available from level 10. There’s 2 mini solo instances, you should do both of them for EXP. 1 is weekly and 1 is daily.

Priests main sets aswell Chanter as Cleric is Chain Armor.
      Chanter use attackspeed scrolls, where Cleric use castspeed, some clerics use attackspeed tho but that’s endgame stat theory crafting
      So at level 9 I should decide who I'll be in future?
      Should I use scrolls right now or stay it for future?
      I'll be Cleric, because I don't like close combat, it's boring for me :D.
      Thank you for answers!
    • New

Yellow quests are campaign quests. In other words, they are the most important (storywise) and usually give the most experience.

Dark blue quests are key quests. They are an easy and fast way to level up.

Light blue quests are regular quests which are (sadly) underestimated. But unless you're really interested in the lore, I wouldn't really bother doing those.

Pink quests are event quests. They usually provide some sort of special reward, such as scrolls, experience boost amulets, leveling gear, potions, etc. Each 5 levels (5-10-15...55) you get free rewards from Priest of Blessing in pretty much any town / camp. Make sure to take those, they're there to help you.

Priest is a support class. At level 9 you'll get an Ascension quest where you'll decide whether you want to be a Cleric or a Chanter. While cleric is main healer in this game with powerful group healing spells, Chanter is a unique supportive class that's basically a jack of all trades, master of none.
      Clerics need Magic boost / Magical accuracy / HP stats.
      Chanters need Crit Strike / Attack / Accuracy / HP stats.

And while gathering plants is not a priority, you are still free to do it as it'll pay off later in the game :thumbsup:
    • New

Everyone has their own goals in how he/she would like to play this game, but most ways require a high level :P
      So my recommendation as there currently is a 200% exp Boost active to level up as fast as possible. (event lasts until 20-06)

If you did chose Elyos, lvl 1 to 9 just do the quests, at lvl 10 you should already get really good gear for that level go to the Verteron
      Aria with the elite mobs Just kill them with your gear you should be able to do this easily even if they are 7 levels higher, you can skip
      doing quests all together in about 30 minutes you should be lvl 21 then go to, sanctum do your campaign quests (golden quests) and take all pink quests from the NPC (they should give scrolls and stuff) then just do some campaign quests until you can enter Fire temple (instance at I believe minimum lvl 28?) do the instance repeatedly until llv 36 and go to Heiron , There do some campaigns quests (gold/yellow quest symbol) until you can do the Kromede's instance and continue with campaignsto about lvl 43 move to Theobomos and lvl up through all the quests at observatory and until you get to lvl 49 (if ur lucky you can find people to do adma and elementary isntances at lvl 46 to lvl up a bit quicker) from 49 go to ingisson and take some campaign quests until lvl 52
      at lvl 52 go to Beshmundir temple (another instance) get someone to kill the first boss for you and then have him leave the instance so you can solo kill all the remaining mobs. if you have a merek you should be lvl 55 in 10 minutes just leave the instance but dont leave the group go get your lvl 55 Gear from a quest at Signia, Go back into BT and finish the mobs (Preferably you want to have another 200% buff here the from the first time you enter that instance its a special boost scroll which you can purchase through the AION shop or get from someone that is willing to donate it to you )

If I'd be at home right now and u had chosen hellion as a server I'd take you to esterra from lvl 10 and just give you another Merek (200%xp scroll for 1 hour)
      So you would get 400% + (50% from the map bonus) = 450% exp boost , I'd Mentor you and you would be lvling from lvl 10 to 45/50 in about an hour time.
      from there id take you to BT at lvl 52 (Beshmundir Temple) as mentioned above and you'd be 62 /63 in about 1h and 30 min to 2 hours with another 200% boost, after that do a quick Hells Pass which is an instance that you can access once a day through the pink symbol next to you rminimap called something with Luna then if you are not 65 yet do a kumuki instance run there's tons of videos that explain what to do here (both kumuki and hellspass are solo instances), to get to 65, (another 30 min or so in total I reckon) at that level go to Esterra and do the campaign quest to ascend to a High Deava, and then the game kind of really starts :P as you everyone is currently between lvl 66 and 75

So for experienced players with that second method, they need about 3 to 4 hours to get to 65 with some help of a friend :) for you it might be around 4 to 5 using that method

The first method also works quite fast but it takes a bit longer you'd take around a full day (12hours) to get to 65 (as the part between lvl 36 and 52 is quite slow :/ if you have to solo it)

There might be faster leveling methods but these are the ones I use

If you like the game your first priority should be to get a gold pack (in hellion the price for a gold pack is currently around 270 million kinah Deyla should be much lower so ur lucky ^^)
    • New

yeah you're right, sell limit is 17kk? hmm that'd be 2 /3 months then....

Wasn't there a free 7 days gold pack that people could get from shop veteran rewards without first purchasing a gold pack? not sure about this but thought I'd read it somewhere

In that case get some mighty supps so you can sell for 100 million kinah worth first, do some 3 man instances library and garden for 3 weeks extract and put enchantment stones and primeval stones on broker, guess that's what i would do if I did not have friends donating me a gp first
    • New

Do at least all the yellow quests, those are campaigns and guide you through the world.
      You can get back to Poeta by using Teleport NPC, it’s right there where you spawned first time in Sanctum.
      The yellow quests can’t be canceled, all other quests can be, by going to quest menu “J” and clicking on abandon at the quest log.
    • New

Click wrote:

Do at least all the yellow quests, those are campaigns and guide you through the world.
      You can get back to Poeta by using Teleport NPC, it’s right there where you spawned first time in Sanctum.
      The yellow quests can’t be canceled, all other quests can be, by going to quest menu “J” and clicking on abandon at the quest log.
      Thank you! :like:

Kadex wrote:

hello & welcome
      if u did choose deyla-elyos u can add me ingame under Lms (you have to be on the main server for that). happy to answer questions and help.
      Wow, okay, I will :). I just play ~2h/day so I'm not big active right now :).
    • New

Can someone tell me more about Takki's Adventure? I tried at once, there was a chest but I can't unlock it. I killed boss, then if I want to enter it again it cost 59 "moons", after some time it's free to enter, I don't get it :). Ant what is the point from workshop? I can create some items for some environment? What is that? :D
    • New

you talk about the so called Luna instances

point of it is - due to restricted loot - the XP respectively the manastone bundles

there are quests you get for it from Elly, at the beginning in Panda/Sanctum respectively Azphels (besides the Obelisk) and Ariels

Hell Pass is daily, resets at 9am - the S Rank Boxes have a very low rate to give you an APES - if you just want xp, you can as well afk it (the balls at the end give the xp)
      Mechanerk's Weapons factory resets weekly at 9am, the S rank has a slim chance for a HUS, again, if you just want xp, you can as well afk it - balls after killing Mechanerk gives the xp.
      Important is the box at the far right after you kill Mechanerk, which contains a Fuse you need for the quest for the manastone bundles - after 7 weeks / 7 Mechanerks you get 5 Bundles a 6 +7 manastones of your choice
    • New

Evita wrote:

Important is the box at the far right after you kill Mechanerk, which contains a Fuse you need for the quest
      ps.
      unlike the quest item in the daily luna from the corpse of the boss u cannot loot the box in the weekly without having the quest taken
    • New

Fogeris wrote:

Can someone tell me more about Takki's Adventure? I tried at once, there was a chest but I can't unlock it. I killed boss, then if I want to enter it again it cost 59 "moons", after some time it's free to enter, I don't get it :). Ant what is the point from workshop? I can create some items for some environment? What is that? :D
      its a daily perma event instance (reset at 9am) whichs most likely only for additional exp and „crafting“ materials. at the beginning its imo still funny but gets boring after some time thats why most ppl just afk it (you get the exp reward by destroying the corps at the end).
      the exp reward scales with your lvl so its better to do it later on the day while lvling up since first lvls go quick anyway.
    • New

Evita wrote:

the items you get out of the bundles can be used in various "crafts", which is mainly skins or furniture thoughAion0098.jpg
      So for real it's not so important items, right? :)
      And is it bad if I die in Adventure and revive again? :D
      And how to unlock that Adventure?
      And how I can get Lunas (without paying money?) :D
      And I have a minnion! Should I use it always? Could it die?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Fogeris: More questions added :D ().