Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]yiula wrote:

Sparx wrote:

Raidon wrote:

Sparx wrote:

There is no source, just assumptions :)
      Wait for the next Daevas Tavern video for more informations about the update :P

~ Sparx ~
      Do you have an assumption for Daeva tavern video date? xD
      Hopefully in the next week, but I can't promise anything. Just wait a littlebit.~ Sparx ~
      Any real news?
      We are all hoping for the middle of august for this dreaming 6.0 (.2)

Thanks

Middle August? That's very unrealistic. If we get it in early December it could be already considered lucky.
    • Shaoron wrote:

[NICK]yiula wrote:

Sparx wrote:

Raidon wrote:

Sparx wrote:

There is no source, just assumptions :)
      Wait for the next Daevas Tavern video for more informations about the update :P

~ Sparx ~
      Do you have an assumption for Daeva tavern video date? xD
      Hopefully in the next week, but I can't promise anything. Just wait a littlebit.~ Sparx ~
      Any real news?We are all hoping for the middle of august for this dreaming 6.0 (.2)

Thanks
      Middle August? That's very unrealistic. If we get it in early December it could be already considered lucky.
      So, since we are getting it around the end of summer, I guess we won the lottery.
    • Kotoro wrote:

Let me be clear,

Gameforge launched several servers at 5.6 that mostly failed,
      & now we are delayed for the 6.2 due to empty server fusion.

Seems fine, any Moderator can reply if they are planning to open a brand new server at 6.2 ? Seems they will.
      Ofc they will open a new server for ppl fight for rank and then fuse them again . Easy money ! <------- just my opinion
    • how can it take so long translate some pages....
      1 person did translate whole core texts to english in aion kr.

Was stupid go for 6.2. better release 6.0 then go for 6.2 or 6.5.

Im pretty sure GF translate 6.5 now thats why it takes so long.

when we get 6.2 KR gets 7.0. 6.6 is already on its way to PTS.

i understand it need be translate to 3 different langugaes that takes the time.

I cant agree that the decide was getting 6.2 because of lack of content in 6.0.
      6.0 have more content then 6.2 has, 6.2 only add 1 solo instance, some minion changes and "ancient davea skills"
    • t0re wrote:

[NICK]yiula wrote:

Any real news?
      i bet its not happening at least until elite VR season is overelite.jpg
      Thats true elites levels wont be working with 6.0 patch, so they need wait elite levels out, GF probaly need rework the veretan levels for 6.0 to work or in worst case skip it witch i dont hope. i still got 6200 days left of goldpack.

That is what Aion KR had to due. rework the Aion shop for 6.0.

we will see what will happened. Thats why many predict 6.0 comes 12th of September 2018. Same day elite levels end.
    • netforce wrote:

Translating strings is not that big of an issue. The issue here are the dialogs because there is way more of them than ever before. Don't forget that 6.2 doesn't only bring one new map but also an overhaul of the entire 1~75 content.

netforce wrote:

Publishers do not choose which version will be released next. NCsoft decides on that. "6.0" just doesn't exist for overseas regions neither does the next version after 6.2 (yet).

netforce wrote:

As stated many times already, additional languages rarely delay anything as they are prepared simultaneously.

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
    • Fregion wrote:

netforce wrote:

Translating strings is not that big of an issue. The issue here are the dialogs because there is way more of them than ever before. Don't forget that 6.2 doesn't only bring one new map but also an overhaul of the entire 1~75 content.

netforce wrote:

Publishers do not choose which version will be released next. NCsoft decides on that. "6.0" just doesn't exist for overseas regions neither does the next version after 6.2 (yet).

netforce wrote:

As stated many times already, additional languages rarely delay anything as they are prepared simultaneously.
      So ncsoft decide u are not allowed release 6.0 direct and say... u need go to 6.2.
    • netforce wrote:

t0re wrote:

[NICK]yiula wrote:

Any real news?
      i bet its not happening at least until elite VR season is overelite.jpg
      Thats true elites levels wont be working with 6.0 patch, so they need wait elite levels out, GF probaly need rework the veretan levels for 6.0 to work or in worst case skip it witch i dont hope. i still got 6200 days left of goldpack.
      That is what Aion KR had to due. rework the Aion shop for 6.0.

we will see what will happened. Thats why many predict 6.0 comes 12th of September 2018. Same day elite levels end.
      Dont worry, if they make new system with Gold Packs they will transfer the days you got into the new system, same with veterans