Pinned 6.5 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• great jungle wurm wrote:

Well Beritra is the Dragon Lord of Darkness and Chaos (according to wikia), so it makes a lot of sense that he always has his hands everywhere and plays everyone against everyone.
      Also knowing that Apsu, his lost sweetheart and original 5th dragon lord was killed on a plot made by Tiamat and Ereshkigal kinda makes me root for him.

He just doesnt gives a sweat. Broght down Tiamat and her minnions and thanks to the chain of actions he took Ereshkigal took the chance to come back to life so she can be definetly destroyed in the crossfire beetween ely asmo y balaur and he is ultimately still running around with one arm less, better off than Ereshkigal after this patch.
      ;*
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

great jungle wurm wrote:

Well Beritra is the Dragon Lord of Darkness and Chaos (according to wikia), so it makes a lot of sense that he always has his hands everywhere and plays everyone against everyone.
      Also knowing that Apsu, his lost sweetheart and original 5th dragon lord was killed on a plot made by Tiamat and Ereshkigal kinda makes me root for him.
      He just doesnt gives a sweat. Broght down Tiamat and her minnions and thanks to the chain of actions he took Ereshkigal took the chance to come back to life so she can be definetly destroyed in the crossfire beetween ely asmo y balaur and he is ultimately still running around with one arm less, better off than Ereshkigal after this patch.
      Not sure if Ereshkigal has anything to do with the death of Aspu. The one who did it was Tiamat... Ereshkigal only supported that fact that Tiamat would fit the 5th Dragon Lord spot after Aspu death.
      But the time gap between Aspu death and Tiamat ascension is a bit long.
    • thalico wrote:

[NICK]rahnxah wrote:

great jungle wurm wrote:

Also knowing that Apsu, his lost sweetheart and original 5th dragon lord was killed on a plot made by Tiamat and Ereshkigal kinda makes me root for him.He just doesnt gives a sweat. Broght down Tiamat and her minnions and thanks to the chain of actions he took Ereshkigal took the chance to come back to life so she can be definetly destroyed in the crossfire beetween ely asmo y balaur and he is ultimately still running around with one arm less, better off than Ereshkigal after this patch.
      Not sure if Ereshkigal has anything to do with the death of Aspu. The one who did it was Tiamat... Ereshkigal only supported that fact that Tiamat would fit the 5th Dragon Lord spot after Aspu death.But the time gap between Aspu death and Tiamat ascension is a bit long.
      Ereshkigal basically provided Tiamat with some old relic/baton with many powerz to carry out her plan.
      Also Tiamat got to know her when she was asigned to watch over the place were she was banished after lose to a power battle with the fire dragon lord (n1)
      ;*
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

thalico wrote:

[NICK]rahnxah wrote:

great jungle wurm wrote:

Also knowing that Apsu, his lost sweetheart and original 5th dragon lord was killed on a plot made by Tiamat and Ereshkigal kinda makes me root for him.He just doesnt gives a sweat. Broght down Tiamat and her minnions and thanks to the chain of actions he took Ereshkigal took the chance to come back to life so she can be definetly destroyed in the crossfire beetween ely asmo y balaur and he is ultimately still running around with one arm less, better off than Ereshkigal after this patch.
      Not sure if Ereshkigal has anything to do with the death of Aspu. The one who did it was Tiamat... Ereshkigal only supported that fact that Tiamat would fit the 5th Dragon Lord spot after Aspu death.But the time gap between Aspu death and Tiamat ascension is a bit long.
      Ereshkigal basically provided Tiamat with some old relic/baton with many powerz to carry out her plan.Also Tiamat got to know her when she was asigned to watch over the place were she was banished after lose to a power battle with the fire dragon lord (n1)

Ereshkigal don't supported Tiamat ascension to 5th Dragon Lord at first. So, she never played any role on Aspu's assassination.

You can check this lorebook on Aion Wikia or in game at Pandaemonium Library

After years in exile, Fregion finally declared Tiamat's legitimacy as the 5th Dragon Lord. This declaration nearly rent the Dragon Lords apart. Ereshkigal's love of order and reason told him that if one Balaur's treason won him the title of Lord, then countless others would follow the same path in hope of similar success.

aion.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sixth_Dragon

Tiamat was exiled for many years for betraying Aspu, Ereshkigal only handed the scepter of scales to her when her strength in the millennium war proved primordial and necessary.
    • Ah i messed these two events then.

then idk what is beritra doing atm but hope to see more of him. Meltstameda and Fregion, hope they appear but we have also barely seen the arch-daevas.

Ereshkigal is chossen by Aion itself, why is she trying to do as any other balaur lords?

She is trying to take donw Fregion but she still colapses part of the abbys and weakens further the tower of eternity like that mongol of Fregion. I tought she could be finally a dragon lord open to side with daevas, and make a new "reians" but this far she is acting the same way than the others.

the comic also disappointed me.

The thing I liked the most was knowing that the female daeva we see in a screenshot opening the game was not Ereshkigal or so, but Siel herself. I wish we could meet at once Ariel/Azhapel and if posible, Siel, who has ben helping us a lot thought all the game.
      ;*
    • what applepie said, yea.
      usually ppl dont care about the low lvl skills, so that option is useful to filter out the "trash"

also,

The hidden stats of skills. I got no idea how hard this is to add, but its rather important for a perfect database.

f.e current skill database is updated to 6.5, but you wont notice on it that the above skill got boosted to give 3000 pvpdef instad of 2000 [saw on kr stream].

Mouseclic skill database is perfect but it's alrdy outdated even for 6.2 qq