Pinned 6.5 First Info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Divine wrote:

Instead of trying to enjoy 6.2
      where is enjoy? I havent 80/80 VR and 6-8 legendary stones from sieges (and time to time +1-4 from dreds/runats) per week makes me cry. At this night I tried to make wings from +10 to... Had 4 legendary stones from sieges - all failed, not +11 even once.
      Should I enjoy when I stuck in progress and just wasting my time?
    • Ydri wrote:

Divine wrote:

where is enjoy? I havent 80/80 VR and 6-8 legendary stones from sieges (and time to time +1-4 from dreds/runats) per week makes me cry. At this night I tried to make wings from +10 to... Had 4 legendary stones from sieges - all failed, not +11 even once.Should I enjoy when I stuck in progress and just wasting my time?
      I'm f2p player too, and I enjoy the game because I play with nice people. I don't measure how I feel in a game based on how fast i can gear up. In 1 month i have almost full legendary pve and starting makarna/prom, gained full +15 ancient garrison set and a few legendary parts and saving fragments for making weapon into ultimate. Playing on an account with 50/80 gold packs so I don't have any "free" luna or legendaries.
      Why is the wasting of time in a game based on your gear? If you have ultimate set after 1000 hours or you have ancient set after 1000 hours, in the end it's 1000 hours gone that you could have spent better irl. All time spent in this game is a waste. So you can complain about not getting stuff or failing enchant, but I do dredgion with friends, idc if it gives me 3 ancients or 1 legendary per bag because I focus on enjoying all my time ingame ofcourse I prefer getting many legendaries to improve my gear. But if you become angry or you cry because you don't progress, then you play for the wrong reasons.

anyway this thread is for 6.5 patch so i wont continue this discussion further

ontopic: I'm mostly excited for the 18-man instance and transformation cube !
      Divine
    • Divine wrote:

I'm f2p player too, and I enjoy the game because I play with nice people
      How does this relate to the game? In my opinion - someone got confused in his words. Let me explain - u enjoy that ppl and game here is nothing. If u and that ppl go to another game - u will have same enjoy

Divine wrote:

In 1 month i have almost full legendary pve and starting makarna/prom, gained full +15 ancient garrison set and a few legendary parts and saving fragments for making weapon into ultimate. Playing on an account with 50/80 gold packs so I don't have any "free" luna or legendaries.
      Omg... Well, ok. But for 1.5 month I got few legendary items and they are not main for DD class. I got only one ring from narakalli so I just gave up to farm it (only shugo and kinah runs). In my PVP set I do more or same dps as with legendary pve. That means your example told me just about your own luck. Sorry, but mmo rpg does not depend on luck. It depends on how many time u spend (or master card use :D)
      Nice, few legendary parts. Well I cant talk about your "class skill" coz I dont know u, but when we meet at Runat... I think u will be afk, talking with your friends in TS, telling each other some jokes and waiting 10 min when it ends. Well, I can have same enjoy and for that I even dont need any games at all :D Just TS
      I dont know your situation on server, but I think with that gear (coz of small amount of stones) u will have problems to kill Anomos or Leaders for craft mats. Some of them (top players or just p2w) can cut full group with same gear that u have just solo.

Divine wrote:

a)in the end it's 1000 hours gone that you could have spent better irl.
      b)but I do dredgion with friends, idc if it gives me 3 ancients or 1 legendary per bag because I focus on enjoying all my time ingame ofcourse I prefer getting many legendaries to improve my gear
      a)Can u image that I playin games to run out from irl, to have fun, to be DARK ELF lvl 200 or something like that. In irl I can go to roller coaster as example. But if it not give me what I wont - its waste ot time. Maybe they will be small, or with low speed, or not scare me etc. Games give something that u cant have in irl.
      b) whaat? Dredgion - its 5 min runs even with pvp, even premades vs premades. Its not like was in 1.6 - 2.5 patchs. If u didnt play old times - u know nothing about dredgion

Divine wrote:

But if you become angry or you cry because you don't progress, then you play for the wrong reasons.
      Mate, wtf u talking? MMO RPG - ITS FULL PROGRESS GAME. Its not sessions like dota, counter-strike or some strategy. Its not pew pew 1-2 hours and start new game. Its R P G
      Its progress again, again and again. Its not super marion where u need push two buttons to play, or some console games "press X to win". Here all fun are based on progress, tons of GRATZ in lfg chat when somebody made gear +15 or stigma +9.

Maybe u choose wrong game? GTA online with friends - same enjoy as here (for u ofc). With friends shot cops, destroy cars etc.

Divine wrote:

anyway this thread is for 6.5 patch so i wont continue this discussion further
      Yes, we need 6.5 coz of arenas and reason to not be afk, to have fun by fighting other players, enjoy best part of game - PVP. And best players will get those rewards and its not 10 stones - its 125 legendary and 8+10 ultimate stones. Not this crumbs from the table 1-2 per siege and random from boxes (almost all the time its ancient).
      And there are many problems with server balance and ppl cant even take siege u know? They cant make those legendary gear etc. Image yourself with full ancient vs players with full legendary and ultimate.What u will do if u stuck? Your pleasure without progress will bother you once and u start login less and less

And last question - what prevents you from having fun with the patch, which solves many of the problems of other players.
      For example ASSASINS cant realize the potential of its class due to extremely low damage.
      Start think not only about yourself and TS with friends, beer and afk
    • Ydri wrote:

Divine wrote:

where is enjoy? I havent 80/80 VR and 6-8 legendary stones from sieges (and time to time +1-4 from dreds/runats) per week makes me cry. At this night I tried to make wings from +10 to... Had 4 legendary stones from sieges - all failed, not +11 even once.Should I enjoy when I stuck in progress and just wasting my time?
      He's right, at least with the morph option you could get more stones... I don't think that the game works as intended if you have to rely on Gp and broker to "farm" your legendary stones
    • @Ydri
      i will try to explain it to you, and others that are feeling the same frustration and anger.

M8, it took me a while to understand this, and reading your posts i know exactly where u coming from.

And even after spending quite a few bucks on this company i came to one realization while i was watching a korean stream, 4/6 had kaisinel others had legendary, they were full pve +15 and failing in second boss of prometun.

I realized there was no way in EU we would be abble to do this, i mean comon, you cant even +15 your pvp let alone your pve.

But in korea they have a diferent filosofy. And this game right now is made for that filosofy. Here we are all frustrated and angry cause we have a diferent filosofy (from GF) that is not compatible with the games core, what ever that is another topic i guess.

Gameforge has said in the video that players need to have "long term goals". (meanwhile in korea there is already talks about 7.5 coming soon)
      They know (gameforge) more or less when these goals should be obtained by the players, and no amount of crying in the forums are going to change theyre minds.

Do you really think they dont know pleople are desperate for stones, or transformations or that people hate those rng boxes?

This is gameforge idea, make everything so scarce so that everything is super valuable, and they only provide a solution when they feel players cant take it anymore. And when that comes, they give u bread crumps. Havent you noticed, people are super thankfull every time there is an event that give a tiny fraction of what you actually need.

Everything is "planned to come", but there is no estimation on anything. Example Platinerk and hero trials. Do you really think its that hard to implement? Comon :) :nothingtoseehere:

What you need to understand is this, gameforge already decided when we will get our items/transformation etc. They even said it to our faces, in a video! Obviously not has direct has this, but this is the meaning.

So you can spend more or less time ingame it wont make a diference. You can cry here and show your frustrantion, no one from gameforge cares.

Meantime they make posts about feedback and nothing happens, or happens cause NA did it like enchantment stones, but they put in main page "We value your input: we're improving the enchantment rate on all servers!"

Yeah right, people been asking for these rates almost since 6.2 was released. They didnt put it cause of our feedback.

so people, pls stop, when gameforge decides its time for you to get anything thats when you will get it, everything else is just smoke.

btw at mods, i know its a bit off topic but i believe ppl are not understanding gameforge filosofy and this might help them and therefor cut a bit in the anger towards gameforge.

Removed illegal server remark.

- Zapiel

The post was edited 7 times, last by [NICK]papichulo ().

• I have been lenient with these off-topics here because some of them are good feedback and frankly, it's great to see you guys being so passionate about Aion. However, this thread is to discuss 6.5 stuff only. There is a dedicated 6.2 feedback thread and you can also start another one if you feel you want to go more in-depth about the current state of the game in 6.2.

I have already made a verbal warning post in this page and further off-topics beyond this point will not be tolerated.