Blocklist server-wide

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blocklist server-wide

When we can see opportunity to block ppl from other side and server? I tired play duo or solo low instances coz of afk faggots. Many players afk till other part of group clean inst. And then they came to boss to get apes or serum.
      Give opportunity to block any player ffs :cursing:
    • this has nothing to do with serverwide though, but with faction
      as factions should actually not communicate with each other to begin with - therefore the different languages - I highly doubt that this would even be considered
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• t0re wrote:

both blocking your own faction from other server(while still in the instance) and blocking enemy faction from your server are possible

Desolator wrote:

if u ely - u cant block asmo. If u asmo - u cant block ely

and u can block even if not in inst already - just need write nickname-server

The post was edited 1 time, last by Desolator ().

• Sita wrote:

this has nothing to do with serverwide though, but with faction
      as factions should actually not communicate with each other to begin with - therefore the different languages - I highly doubt that this would even be considered
      ??? If I create group server-wide i can talk with other side (or I am wrong?)
      Too many times I had afk players in adma, Elemental lord, even LOK. They just staying and waiting till other players clean instance to boss. I am not a fckng horse and dont want waste my time coz of some retards. I want block them and never see them in my group. MemoPad useless in this situation. How u can imagine applying players looking in memopad?...
      If u (GF) make server-wide option u must do some refinement. How aion support will look at me if I write report-ticket about afk players in inst? They just say "block them/ dont take them next time" etc

I hope GF review the situation
    • in server wide u are playing with your own faction ONLY, not opposite. And no it doesnt work "block name-server" u can only block while u are still in the same instance, if they leave and u stay inside u can no longer block either.
      and thats why i use arm player database
      while recruiting i can .check name and see if that person is in it
      213.jpg
      just random screenshot from part of the database as u see the scroll is pretty small. There are also scammers and so on in it.
    • didn't see "bad balaur there" - guess you haven't visited me for a while... ;)

and yes, as t0re mentioned, it is only your own faction you are playing with
      there is no content where you can actually play together with the opposing faction, besides PvP

(when I first heard about Sarpan, I was thinking that would be a thing, that we could actually group together, as I do have a few friends on the opposing faction)
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• t0re wrote:

in server wide u are playing with your own faction ONLY, not opposite. And no it doesnt work "block name-server" u can only block while u are still in the same instance, if they leave and u stay inside u can no longer block either.
      213.jpg
      just random screenshot from part of the database as u see the scroll is pretty small. There are also scammers and so on in it.
      thats really strange coz i block few players after inst. After nickname I must use short server name like antriksha-antri, hellion-helli
      And I saw warning about opposite faction and that was a reason why I didnt block some person and start topic
      Nice screen - its your own notes or its from all servers?
    • yes there are people from both mine and cross
      arm detects them if they apply on your group and u get a popup with warning if from own server. From crosserver apply u gotta check them manually coz aparently it doesnt write in the chatlog
      also its nice solution to the limited slots of blocklist u got
    • t0re wrote:

in server wide u are playing with your own faction ONLY, not opposite. And no it doesnt work "block name-server" u can only block while u are still in the same instance, if they leave and u stay inside u can no longer block either.
      213.jpg
      :O ohhhhhh
      where can i see that?
      ;*