PvE Narakalli EM Ranger requirements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Talentfreiermage wrote:



    Dude first of all I would like to ask you to use your brain while reading ty Let's take the avg dmg of all the skills he does - explosive arrow dmg.
    I dont know english well but I understand what sht u do
    NO, LETS NO TAKE AVG DMG OF ALL SKILLS because we compare the two stigmas, not the average damage of all skills against one skill. This is stupid
    So I repeat question
    1) 47731>209660
    2) 47731<209660
    choose brainy
  • Desolator wrote:


    I dont know english well but I understand what sht u doNO, LETS NO TAKE AVG DMG OF ALL SKILLS because we compare the two stigmas, not the average damage of all skills against one skill. This is stupid
    So I repeat question
    1) 47731>209660
    2) 47731<209660
    choose brainy
    First of all I want to thank you for reading my Post :thumbup: regardless that you didn't use your brain.
    In all your calculations you forget that you can do 20other skills than explosive arrow when you use sharpen arrows. So please read my Post again ty (even added comments for you)
  • Talentfreiermage wrote:



    dude we are discussing right now over stigmas so you can do your guide after we finished :lol:
    nooo, we discussing sharp arrow as advice, what that advice stupid and havent advantages against other stigma skills and in that patch even +200dmg in that patch useless against skill with bigger dmg

    Talentfreiermage wrote:


    First of all I want to thank you for reading my Post :thumbup: regardless that you didn't use your brain.In all your calculations you forget that you can do 20other skills than explosive arrow when you use sharpen arrows. So please read my Post again ty (even added comments for you)
    If i didnt use brain u didnt write me so stop that kindergarten trash
    Pf okey, in your calculation u can not use adv stigmas AT ALL coz u can do other 20 other skills lol
    Or maybe better give u similar example as yours?
    -dude look, I have revolver and desert eagle. What u choose? I think desert eagle best choice
    -dude, who care if other 30 shots ill do with my m16a1

    available example for u?

    what if I tell what that other 20 hits u can do without sharp arrow stigma?
  • Desolator wrote:


    If i didnt use brain u didnt write me so stop that kindergarten trashPf okey, in your calculation u can not use adv stigmas coz u can do other 20 other skills lol
    Or maybe better give u similar example as yours?
    -dude look, I have revolver and desert eagle. What u choose? I think desert eagle best choice
    -dude, who care if other 30 shots ill do with my m16a1

    available example for u?
    Explosive arrow 20hits
    Sharpen arrows = passive skills -> that results into bonus dmg on each skills + 20 other skills than explosive arrow to use. So you have to add the dmg of the 20skills you can use instead of explosive arrow to the sharpen arrows dmg.
  • Talentfreiermage wrote:


    Explosive arrow 20hitsSharpen arrows = passive skills -> that results into bonus dmg on each skills + 20 other skills than explosive arrow to use. So you have to add the dmg of the 20skills you can use instead of explosive arrow to the sharpen arrows dmg.

    Desolator wrote:

    what if I tell what that other 20 hits u can do without sharp arrow stigma?
  • Desolator wrote:


    Desolator wrote:

    what if I tell what that other 20 hits u can do without sharp arrow stigma?

    yo tell me please I am no ranger main

    just want to add this
    deadshot avg dmg in my example: 9.329
    9.329 * 20 = 186580
    186580 + 47731 = 234311
    209660 < 234311

    think pretty obvious use 20 deadshots instead of explosive arrow and add sharpen arrows

    The post was edited 3 times, last by Talentfreiermage ().

  • Desolator wrote:


    ou nice, again new member in discussion and not ranger :D be the same dmg except 20*97.81 and two wasted slots in the empty
    or if u want
    9160,33*20 - 20*97.81 = 183206.06 - 1956.2 (lol) = 181249.86
    (without taking into account the fact what that avg dmg with sharp arrow)
    deadshot avg dmg in my example: 9.329
    9.329 * 20 = 186580
    186580 + 47731 = 234311
    209660 < 234311

    think pretty obvious use 20 deadshots instead of explosive arrow and add sharpen arrows

    And yo I am no ranger main but I played it once so I know that you can use deadshot 20 more times easily :borg: . Not playing this game anymore which GF&NC destroyed
  • nay wrote:

    how am i supposed to stay calm while dealing with such... beings?
    damn Sita, lock me up bro, it feels like i'm gonna go on a rampage again
    ^dude pn me I will post your post don't care about a ban cause wanna now the result now too cause I have no Idea about the exact calculating and just used his examples to show him how wrong he is with his own arguments
  • Talentfreiermage wrote:


    just want to add this
    deadshot avg dmg in my example: 9.329
    9.329 * 20 = 186580
    186580 + 47731 = 234311
    209660 < 234311

    think pretty obvious use 20 deadshots instead of explosive arrow and add sharpen arrows
    ou nice, how about drop all stigmas except sharp arrow and just spam deadshot?:D

    No no no man, we still at step when u choosing
    1) 47731>209660
    2) 47731<209660
  • Desolator wrote:


    ou nice, how about drop all stigmas except sharp arrow and just spam deadshot?:D
    No no no man, we still at step when u choosing
    1) 47731>209660
    2) 47731<209660
    I never ever have to choose that since I can do 20other skills instead of explosive arrow and you have to add that dmg to the sharpen arrow dmg to compare it.
    Dude you really understand nothing we post here right? Please start using google transalte that you get at least a bit of what we write.
  • Talentfreiermage wrote:


    ^dude pn me I will post your post don't care about a ban cause wanna now the result now too cause I have no Idea about the exact calculating and just used his examples to show him how wrong he is with his own arguments
    dude, I saw that move many years ago, when I was at school. Using my examples to me keep u and the same step what ill reapit u again and again
    1) 47731>209660
    2) 47731<209660
  • Desolator wrote:


    dude, I saw that move many years ago, when I was at school. Using my examples to me keep u and the same step what ill reapit u again and again1) 47731>209660
    2) 47731<209660
    Ok since maths is hard for you and I shall give you the awnser for that 47731<209660 this one is mathematically correct ;) but that's not the comparison of sharp arrows and explosive arrow dmg :lol:

    209660 < 234311 aka 20deadhots + sharp arrows dmg
    209660 < 230937.6 aka explosive arrow vs sharp arrow + avg dmg of all the skills expect explosive arrow multiplied with 20


    ........................................................................................................................ :lol: :lol:
  • Talentfreiermage wrote:



    I never ever have to choose that since I can do 20other skills instead of explosive arrow and you have to add that dmg to the sharpen arrow dmg to compare it.
    do u understand what we compare stigmas and not looking at skills? (only in totall session as exaple number of hits etc) Do u?
    Again choose
    1) 47731>209660
    2) 47731<209660
    or u scary or what? :D

    Talentfreiermage wrote:


    Ok since maths is hard for you and I shall give you the awnser for that 47731<209660 this one is mathematically correct ;) but that's not the comparison of sharp arrows and explosive arrow dmg :lol:
    no maths isnt hard for me. U and other ppl (and some of them even not a rangers) cant accept a fact. U choose session, u calculate results but u not accept what u saw in end.
  • Desolator wrote:

    do u understand what we compare stigmas and not looking at skills? (only in totall session as exaple number of hits etc) Do u?Again choose
    1) 47731>209660
    2) 47731<209660
    or u scary or what? :D
    your taking drugs or why is your brain nuts ?
    we are not comparing skills you freeking genius :werderw: but you can do 20skills instead of explosive arrow when you are using freaking sharp arrows. And to compare the stigmas you have to add the dmg from the 20other skills you can do instead of explosive arrow to sharp arrows.

    :nothingtoseehere:

    Desolator wrote:

    no maths isnt hard for me. U and other ppl (and some of them even not a rangers) cant accept a fact. U choose session, u calculate results but u not accept what u saw in end.
    Yeah I used your art of calculation and came to the result sharpen arrows is better even though I think yours is wrong.
  • Talentfreiermage wrote:

    your taking drugs or why is your brain nuts ?
    we are not comparing skills you freeking genius but you can do 20skills instead of explosive arrow when you are using freaking sharp arrows. And to compare the stigmas you have to add the dmg from the 20other skills you can do instead of explosive arrow to sharp arrows.

    God I beg you give him a brain
    do u understand what not so many ppl with +10 estimas to make deadshot +8 ? Do u understand what u compare skill what u can make with more dmg and stigma without that option. Do u understand what in total impact explosive arrow do more dmg in total? Do u understand what ranger not a sin and cant do weav like sin? Do u understand what sharp arrow its a fkng 65 green dmg like from manastones? Do u understand what is the scatter of the rangers damage where u just cant see fkcng different near dummy if I not tell u?
    What class u playing?

    ou look its mage :D
    Looking some of your session.
    Avg of Flame Harpoon 12291 CD 3 sec
    AVG of Cyclone Strike 39394 CD 2 min
    Drop cyclone- spam harpoon :D

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Desolator ().

  • Desolator wrote:

    Talentfreiermage wrote:

    your taking drugs or why is your brain nuts ?
    we are not comparing skills you freeking genius but you can do 20skills instead of explosive arrow when you are using freaking sharp arrows. And to compare the stigmas you have to add the dmg from the 20other skills you can do instead of explosive arrow to sharp arrows.

    God I beg you give him a brain
    do u understand what not so many ppl with +10 estimas to make deadshot +8 ? Do u understand what u compare skill what u can make with more dmg and stigma without that option. Do u understand what in total impact explosive arrow do more dmg in total? Do u understand what ranger not a sin and cant do weav like sin? Do u understand what sharp arrow its a fkng 65 green dmg like from manastones? Do u understand what is the scatter of the rangers damage where u just cant see fkcng different near dummy if I not tell u do i have sharp arrow or not?What class u playing?
    Yo I mained sorc/sin/gladiator. But I have knowledge over sm,cleric,chanter,ranger so whatever. Yeah not everyone has +10estimas but even if it would be only a +4 deadshot it would be still better :whistling:
    In comparison sharpen arrows has a small lead in total dmg if I take your calculation. Yeah I know a Ranger weaves different as a sin thanks for the advice :thumbup:
    Yo I took the same calculation for the sharpen arrows bonus dmg as you so where is the problem there ?(

    Desolator wrote:

    ou look its mage :D
    Looking some of your session.
    Avg of Flame Harpoon 12291 CD 3 sec
    AVG of Cyclone Strike 39394 CD 2 min
    Drop cyclone- spam harpoon :D
    Why should I stop using Cyclone Strike explain it to me ?

    You really wanna start discussing over sorc now with me ?
  • Talentfreiermage wrote:


    Yo I mained sorc/sin/gladiator. But I have knowledge over sm,cleric,chanter,ranger so whatever. Yeah not everyone has +10estimas but even if it would be only a +4 deadshot it would be still better :whistling: In comparison sharpen arrows has a small lead in total dmg if I take your calculation. Yeah I know a Ranger weaves different as a sin thanks for the advice :thumbup:
    Yo I took the same calculation for the sharpen arrows bonus dmg as you so where is the problem there ?(
    again trash. U said 20 times deadshot but its take time (animation), u can use other skills. If u just spam deadshot so be same situation if u spam harpoon

    Talentfreiermage wrote:

    Desolator wrote:

    ou look its mage :D
    Looking some of your session.
    Avg of Flame Harpoon 12291 CD 3 sec
    AVG of Cyclone Strike 39394 CD 2 min
    Drop cyclone- spam harpoon :D
    Why should I stop using Cyclone Strike explain it to me ?
    You really wanna start discussing over sorc now with me ?
    I just use exaple most closer to your class. But even now u didnt see anything :D