PvE Narakalli EM Ranger requirements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Desolator wrote:

    Talentfreiermage wrote:


    Yo I mained sorc/sin/gladiator. But I have knowledge over sm,cleric,chanter,ranger so whatever. Yeah not everyone has +10estimas but even if it would be only a +4 deadshot it would be still better :whistling: In comparison sharpen arrows has a small lead in total dmg if I take your calculation. Yeah I know a Ranger weaves different as a sin thanks for the advice :thumbup: Yo I took the same calculation for the sharpen arrows bonus dmg as you so where is the problem there ?(
    again trash. U said 20 times deadshot but its take time (animation), u can use other skills. If u just spam deadshot so be same situation if u spam harpoon
    Dude all I said was with your art of calculation replacing explosive arrow with sharpen arrows results in a higher dmg if you would use instead of 20explosive arrows 20deadshots. Never said it's the ideal way to handle.
  • yo how about that session
    aionpveranks.com/Session/58397/show# :D
    total hits 46 and x2 times explosive arrow with avg 9.202 and zero hits from deadshot :D Try it

    Talentfreiermage wrote:

    Dude all I said was with your art of calculation replacing explosive arrow with sharpen arrows results in a higher dmg if you would use instead of 20explosive arrows 20deadshots. Never said it's the ideal way to handle.
    :nothingtoseehere:

    Talentfreiermage wrote:

    488 * 97.81 = 47731
    vs
    explosive arrows 20 * 10483 = 209660
    dude
    And in my art of calculation I am not compare skill with almost same dmg with very low cd vs stigma
  • Desolator wrote:


    with my art of calculation u suck coz

    Talentfreiermage wrote:

    488 * 97.81 = 47731
    vs
    explosive arrows 20 * 10483 = 209660
    dude
    yeah but I wrote down it's not the end since you miss dmg from 20skills so stop citating only parts that they show another perspective ;)

    Desolator wrote:


    yo how about that sessionaionpveranks.com/Session/58397/show# :D
    total hits 46 and x2 times explosive arrow with avg 9.202 and zero hits from deadshot :D Try it
    your freeking annoying you see how i calculated it before so do it on your own jeez even though it's a 30seconds fight nobody cares about them..... crit luck etc no really statistic to get out of that
  • If you don't tone it down, this topic will be closed.
    Do not create multiple posts, use the edit function. And try not to create quote pyramids.

    Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

    If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
  • Talentfreiermage wrote:

    Desolator wrote:

    in other topic u said about. Meleen. I found that player and looked his skills. Just interesting, if somebody take top in pve ranks without sharp arrows - that be an argument for u?
    I think @nay will offer you some coaching if you pay him really well 8)
    I think u extol him too much.
    ps did test allready just to be sure not for 99,9% but for 100% and i was right. GL slowpokes
    pss and if u need details - i used DP mau as a start to count 2 min. Even with my low gear different was 8.3 to 7.9
  • Desolator wrote:

    in other topic u said about. Meleen. I found that player and looked his skills. Just interesting, if somebody take top in pve ranks without sharp arrows - that be an argument for u?
    i don't care about rankings or stuff like that. i only value the skill of a player, which meleen has and you obviously lack
  • nay wrote:

    Desolator wrote:

    in other topic u said about. Meleen. I found that player and looked his skills. Just interesting, if somebody take top in pve ranks without sharp arrows - that be an argument for u?
    i don't care about rankings or stuff like that. i only value the skill of a player, which meleen has and you obviously lack
    I believe that you do not have the right to compare different people. Moreover, only one of them you know.
    About what skill u talk in topic about pve? every time when you say something i feel like u are offended by life. Remember dude, there is no honor to not answer for your words.
    About pve ranks - I agree. :nothingtoseehere: :D
  • Desolator wrote:

    nay wrote:

    Desolator wrote:

    in other topic u said about. Meleen. I found that player and looked his skills. Just interesting, if somebody take top in pve ranks without sharp arrows - that be an argument for u?
    i don't care about rankings or stuff like that. i only value the skill of a player, which meleen has and you obviously lack
    I believe that you do not have the right to compare different people. Moreover, only one of them you know.About what skill u talk in topic about pve? every time when you say something i feel like u are offended by life. Remember dude, there is no honor to not answer for your words.
    About pve ranks - I agree. :nothingtoseehere: :D
    yeah that's the typical player that plays worse than if his cat would press random keys.

    Come on grow up use ur brain one time in your life and learn or try to understand things when people try to explain it to you several times. :growup:

    Yeah many players :nothingtoseehere: that gives them an advantage but if you play well and know what you do the most of them are still a piece of cake to outdps, cause they still have no knowledge.

    So instead of trying to understand what others write or ask them if you don't understand it correctly you are like a wall that can't accept facts....
  • Desolator wrote:

    I believe that you do not have the right to compare different people.
    why not? you wanna take my rights? who are you, Sita?

    Desolator wrote:

    About what skill u talk in topic about pve?
    well, a basic skill would be the ability to read and understand skills and stats. you seem to read the text and even see the numbers in it, but it stops at that.

    Desolator wrote:

    every time when you say something i feel like u are offended by life.
    and i feel disgusted by your restricted comprehension (love you Sita)

    Desolator wrote:

    Remember dude, there is no honor to not answer for your words.
    i've answered all i needed. again, not my fault if you don't or can't read.

    Desolator wrote:

    About pve ranks - I agree. There are a lot of programs for keyboard etc. And maybe, just maybe, your friend use them :D
    i wouldn't call him my friend and he wouldn't call me a friend either. he's just a skilled guy that i happened to greet once or twice in text. so... don't gimme that shi

    The post was edited 1 time, last by nay ().

  • Talentfreiermage wrote:

    yeah that's the typical player that plays worse than if his cat would press random keys.
    Come on grow up use ur brain one time in your life and learn or try to understand things when people try to explain it to you several times. :growup:
    :nothingtoseehere:
    47731<209660
    If u are brainless u can not admit a fact. And I have strange feelings like u are some alt from this forum who log out before u came. tOre maybe?
  • nay wrote:

    Desolator wrote:

    I believe that you do not have the right to compare different people.
    why not? you wanna take my rights? who are you, Sita?

    Desolator wrote:

    About what skill u talk in topic about pve?
    well, a basic skill would be the ability to read and understand skills and stats. you seem to read the text and even see the numbers in it, but it stops at that.

    Desolator wrote:

    every time when you say something i feel like u are offended by life.
    and i feel disgusted by your restricted comprehension (love you Sita)

    Desolator wrote:

    Remember dude, there is no honor to not answer for your words.
    i've answered all i needed. again, not my fault if you don't or can't read.

    Desolator wrote:

    About pve ranks - I agree. There are a lot of programs for keyboard etc. And maybe, just maybe, your friend use them :D
    i wouldn't call him my friend and he wouldn't call me a friend either. he's just a skilled guy that i happened to greet once or twice in text. so... don't gimme that shi
    nobody gave u rights to talk about other people. But thats offtop
    Any evidence what I dont understand stats and skills? No?

    typical blabbermouth