I'm coming back to Aion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm coming back to Aion

Hi there,
      I'm coming back to Aion because I miss it so much as I miss also the good old days <3.
      I'm looking for people who would like to farm with me, as I'm starting from the very beginning.
      I always believed that team work is amazing, and that's the core of Aion.

Please, if you're interested, reply on this thread so we can start grinding together, I'll start by 27th of June so far.

Peace.
    • BelMoe wrote:

Hi there,
      I'm coming back to Aion because I miss it so much as I miss also the good old days <3.
      I'm looking for people who would like to farm with me, as I'm starting from the very beginning.
      I always believed that team work is amazing, and that's the core of Aion.

Please, if you're interested, reply on this thread so we can start grinding together, I'll start by 27th of June so far.

Peace.
      :nothingtoseehere:

///censored sita
      :cookieshugo:
      Follow me on twitch for new Aion content! :atongue:
      twitch.tv/eviieeaion
    • Hashtag wrote:

It wont be this year, the pw2 patch need to be milked properly first. And not to mention so many changes in 6.2 (veteran system, elite, kinah, shop) its gonna take gf months to prepare and find solution for those problems so yea...
      Russians said they will release 6.0 in July. So gameforge will have alot of the thinking done for them.
    • Welcome back , i would advice u to just start on September with 6.2 :P Or then do a character now and focus on gathering kinah , ap and such, and nvm about pvp if u want to die in 3 sec with ppl with lvl 80 ap gear +25 xD the months required to farm a decent ap pvp gear is to long that 6.2 will hit first . If u enjoy pve yeah u can have good times , join a pve legion and build ur pve gear :slove:
    • My best bet is we’re getting 6.2 with the end of current elite rewards, which is in 2 months and 2 weeks +/- with maybe 3-4 weeks delay, so end of September.

Why?

Cuz they have nothing attractive to put anymore in those rewards, only 6.x will give them an opportunity again milk people and bait them with new stuff.

We might get an Enchantment event soon and the introduction of +6 accs and +25 gear safe points to milk the rest out of this patch.
      That’s all they currently can do and offer till 6.2, and I doubt we won’t stay like we currently are p2w wise.
    • I can only quote Galeas regarding this Click

Galeas wrote:

What I said is official, i'ts not planned to get it ;) I don't know if it will always be like that but that' sour decision for now.
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Hashtag wrote:

It wont be this year, the pw2 patch need to be milked properly first. And not to mention so many changes in 6.2 (veteran system, elite, kinah, shop) its gonna take gf months to prepare and find solution for those problems so yea...
      Nope. GF and other publishers have little room for doing stuff themselves. It's mostly KR that take decisions or final decisions of how the export versions should look like in different regions.
    • Hashtag wrote:

Yes cz korea have gold packs like we have...
      Well, not a single NC game is the exactly same outside as it is in KR. Ye you come up with a business plan or game changes they have to approve it first, every single one of the changes, then make changes for you if it passes. About game, some of the content they keep exclusively for them, other changes exclusively for the export version. Even in your shop prices they have an influence. RU asks for a lot of changes or some to be like in KR and a quite some of those requests got denied. You think KR gave them the game build and they're changing it now as we speak as much as they can so it can fit their needs. Nah, first of all the publishers are not allowed to decrypt files. NC will send you files for translation and localization, then you send them back and they make the build for you, you test it and if it's ok it goes live. At least some people in other territory are more open with these things to their players. They can ask for some changes but don't have the liberty as you wish to believe. If something is wrong with the game is mostly because at its roots it's broken and not because GF is dead set on making you quit and the game is perfect everywhere else.

Also pretty sure I'd not want the same game as it's now in KR. If you had the same 6.0 here as they have in KR you would be more disappointed and probably even quit. I know I would. It's very strange that for a lot of negativity you guys see and bring in this game you are actually blind and don't see it in the future updates.