Interserver: Fun storytime

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Interserver: Fun storytime

I really like the feature of "not kick" players on interserver runs.

I am a main bard. Of course there is always some rude player who has to point you out in your face that your class is dumb.

No problem XD I picked this class because I like to be a pretty female bard and to be honest, is a easy versatile class. I really like it.

Of course non bards dont like it. Like this low lvls 68 and 67 glad and some other class i was yesterday on a already cleaned rush to ele boss. They randomly decided to tell me "why i was playing a noob class" and some other annyoning comments. But i guess is ok and I swear is not like got so salty i forgot where the rez button was after i focused on dps the boss and let run around the adds because honestly i.d.g.a.s i just wanted to end the boss and see if droped some serun or apes before reset week. One of the two died. and the other was dealing with adds that remained after killing the boss. Looted boss while one was asking to rez and the other hitting the adds and left.

Soory u_u

Dont make bards nervous, we tend to mess easily and make stupid errors :(

;*

The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]rahnxah: some gramar fix... im not good at english ().

• Talking about brats in game.. I did a lok run on my chanter and messed up by casting wow like 2 seconds after bard casted sod. The cleric and bard took the opportunity to bash me immediately and tell me how incredibly stupid I was. I responded that it is just LOK, no big deal anyways, however the two brats kept telling me to learn English during the rest of the run with their broken English :thumbdown:
    • t0re wrote:

so basically "dont write coz i wont let u have your xp" yep.
      wot?

@Erik

XD i ninja sod over wow in a wow group on lok or gok runs specially on last boss if there was someone with the dps metter on and if someone accuses me i just have to say "soory i am a bard i am not very smart XD" and people pardon me and laught it off.

Fuk sins and that big e-p**** . Whooosssss
      ;*
    • Ohh I have so many stories to tell. I hope my english is good enough to understand :D

Once I was LOK with my Sorc. I was low level (70 or something like that) and then there was this lvl 71 sorc with scion gear. I had Fallusha/Apollon mix at this time :D
      Suddenly the other sorc started to flame me, because I'm such a bad player and i always make mistakes and so on. My boyfriend was with his lvl 75 bard also in this group and he played the same way as I do. The sorc said "[name of my boyfriend} is very good, he is 75, but you are just lvl 70 and you die so often!" I died because the cleric of them was afk and only used healing wind, but nevermind. I know my Sorc isnt that good but i was narakkalli with the same gear as i was Lok and i didnt died, so....
      In the end at the endboss i made something like 1,6kk dmg, my boyfriend 1,5kk and this sorc made 200k. And then he said, that he have bad gear and is nearly as good as I am. :chair: :chair:

Oh, and one time i saw an already existing garden group who searched for a good cleric. They were between lvl 72 and 74. I applied and when i was in the group i saw that most of them had only like 12k TP. At the first boss, they never hit the spawning eyes, only one ranger who made no DMG, the rest attacked the boss. We was something about 5 min at this boss, then i died because all the eyes where hitting me and my cleric only wear apollon Gear. The boss had something like 30% of his life. The group died because no one rezzed me, i asked them many times. Then they flamed me because I let them die and why i applied when they searched for a good cleric. I just said that they should learn how to do dps and left the group. It was a funny experience.

Deyla/A: Spiritmaster, Cleric
      Loki/E: Afk-Cleric
    • I wish i could had time this patch to lvl up my cler. Sometimes i took him out to heal lok runs back in 5.1 and it was 67-68 on full hyperion set and could manage somehow. But took him out to help players bored of waiting that i knew and had good dps.

i dont even wake him up from his slumber nowdays :(
      ;*
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

I wish i could had time this patch to lvl up my cler. Sometimes i took him out to heal lok runs back in 5.1 and it was 67-68 on full hyperion set and could manage somehow. But took him out to help players bored of waiting that i knew and had good dps.

i dont even wake him up from his slumber nowdays :(
      Today its easy to heal Lok. I usually heal this on DPS, so a full heal cleric shouldnt have a problem, so just try it! :D

Evita wrote:

and those are the reasons why I only take my cleric for friends
      can't be bothered to heal randoms that are running around with low hp and believe they know anything better
      You are right. I wouldnt go with randoms anymore if i'm not sure that they are good players. I heal the first and second boss in garden on DPS when i have a good group, but when i was with the group i mentioned, i was on full heal and they died. :D

• This tread has a very good chance to turn into another LFG (intra-server). Don't get me wrong i enjoy reading some of those :'D
      Thing is there is no proof that w/e u guys saying here is truth . Looks to me like another bragging/ *** size comparing/drama making /attention seeking thread. I just felt like to point it out, but pls dont mind me and go on ~ Ppl love eeeeet
    • ScreamCheese wrote:

This tread has a very good chance to turn into another LFG (intra-server). Don't get me wrong i enjoy reading some of those :'D
      Thing is there is no proof that w/e u guys saying here is truth . Looks to me like another bragging/ *** size comparing/drama making /attention seeking thread. I just felt like to point it out, but pls dont mind me and go on ~ Ppl love eeeeet
      Let people have fun. Nobody mentions a name, so let people bragging and making drama, even if its possible that somebody dont say the truth. :D

• Erik wrote:

Talking about brats in game.. I did a lok run on my chanter and messed up by casting wow like 2 seconds after bard casted sod. The cleric and bard took the opportunity to bash me immediately and tell me how incredibly stupid I was. I responded that it is just LOK, no big deal anyways, however the two brats kept telling me to learn English during the rest of the run with their broken English :thumbdown:
      I feel you on this one. Plus, there are Bards that will SOD over WOW just make to mad. And they do that 90% of the time. Next time make sure you assert your dominance over Bard players by making them your walking manapot. Nothing personal C:
      :slove: <3 KNEELING IS HEALING <3 :slove:
    • Melkor wrote:

Ohh I have so many stories to tell. I hope my english is good enough to understand :D

Once I was LOK with my Sorc. I was low level (70 or something like that) and then there was this lvl 71 sorc with scion gear. I had Fallusha/Apollon mix at this time :D
      Suddenly the other sorc started to flame me, because I'm such a bad player and i always make mistakes and so on. My boyfriend was with his lvl 75 bard also in this group and he played the same way as I do. The sorc said "[name of my boyfriend} is very good, he is 75, but you are just lvl 70 and you die so often!" I died because the cleric of them was afk and only used healing wind, but nevermind. I know my Sorc isnt that good but i was narakkalli with the same gear as i was Lok and i didnt died, so....
      In the end at the endboss i made something like 1,6kk dmg, my boyfriend 1,5kk and this sorc made 200k. And then he said, that he have bad gear and is nearly as good as I am. :chair: :chair:

Oh, and one time i saw an already existing garden group who searched for a good cleric. They were between lvl 72 and 74. I applied and when i was in the group i saw that most of them had only like 12k TP. At the first boss, they never hit the spawning eyes, only one ranger who made no DMG, the rest attacked the boss. We was something about 5 min at this boss, then i died because all the eyes where hitting me and my cleric only wear apollon Gear. The boss had something like 30% of his life. The group died because no one rezzed me, i asked them many times. Then they flamed me because I let them die and why i applied when they searched for a good cleric. I just said that they should learn how to do dps and left the group. It was a funny experience.
      I can't even comprehend the amount of bullshit in this one post alone