Templar CP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm trying to gear my lv 71 templar a bit from lv 40 abyss gear have some basic questions cause i never really played with templar, was just raising its level. My goal isn't to reach stats for +25 or anything that high, just need stats decent enough to do pve instances without any troubles.

What would make a nice merge with Holy apollon GS, possibly not very expensive? Another same GS? Seen noble prone GS for 320kk on broker, is it worth? And btw is it ok to merge conditioned weapon with one with no condition or do I need 2x condition weapons to be able to condition merged item?

Which stigmas?

Can I get by with only one set?

What manastones do templar socket for pve these days? It seems like they have nice attack, crit and accuracy even with bad gear compared to other melees and that they can get by even with pretty average manastones. How much block do i need?

What do templars put CP into and what gear skills and daeva skills are they aiming for? After a quick check I am not sure investing into high daeva skills is worth it...

What shield do you recommend? Seems like they are rare drop, where is best chance to get a decent one?

Ty.
      Dancing through the midnight whirl-pool, formless
      Hope it can continue a little while longer
    • atm i am rly sleepy to write but unless some1 respond b4 me will try to write all about your questions form my perspective tomorrow

for now all i can tell u, dont waste kinah on noble prone apolon can be upgraded in narakali later on or u can buy directly narakali
      most important thing u want as tempalr is your 180cp high daeva skill its 30% of your overall dmg so i'd reccomend when u reach 74 to focus a bit on estimas (specificly now since its VR reset and enchanted estimas in theory should become cheaper)
    • @Sirkka i've found gold :lol:

Elysorrow wrote:

What would make a nice merge with Holy apollon GS, possibly not very expensive? Another same GS? Seen noble prone GS for 320kk on broker, is it worth?
      apollon + apollon is okay. don't buy anything that costs more than that.

Elysorrow wrote:

And btw is it ok to merge conditioned weapon with one with no condition or do I need 2x condition weapons to be able to condition merged item?
      you can do that and it's okay, but there's no point.

Elysorrow wrote:

Which stigmas?
      max dps
      basically max dps with some safety for noobs in your group
      soloplay / pvp

Elysorrow wrote:

Can I get by with only one set?
      sure

Elysorrow wrote:

What manastones do templar socket for pve these days? It seems like they have nice attack, crit and accuracy even with bad gear compared to other melees and that they can get by even with pretty average manastones. How much block do i need?
      use some hd accuracy-stones +6 or higher. add hd power +7 or higher after you've reached your cap (1400 crit)
      no block at all

Elysorrow wrote:

What do templars put CP into and what gear skills and daeva skills are they aiming for? After a quick check I am not sure investing into high daeva skills is worth it...
      put everything in bloodsword slash and try to get a headpiece (or another acc) with bloodsword slash +3. everything else is meh until you reach lv75 or get some estima

Elysorrow wrote:

What shield do you recommend? Seems like they are rare drop, where is best chance to get a decent one?
      the best and cheapest shield is Rune Hero's Battle Shield
      it has got everything you need; some hp, accuracy, attack and a LOT crit strike. it's also easy to enchant.