Need a suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Need a suggestion

I'm currently with level 45 ap armor and doing daily estera quests for 10kk kinah per day,i was thinking on upgrading to holy maze plate gear because it's cheapest and i'm nearly 74,can't do instances with this crappy 45 blue gear.
      So my question for suggestion is should i buy the gold pack that cost 320kk kinah or farm estera till 6.2 hits? Might gold pack prices actually drop and be ably to aquaire better gear?
    • Since you dont have the free level 55 (shion +10 gear), I would suggest you buy off the holy maze parts for really cheap prices (dont go over 10kk each if possible on your server) and also buy off the kroban accessoires, ask other templars how they do dps in pve (stigmas, creation points) or actually check out the Templar section in the forum.

After you got the holy maze, socket the right manastones (power I believe?) and start the PVE stuff. You want to switch out the holy maze for holy apollon/fallusha, so dont invest to much in maze gear. Try to sell the pve gear you get on broker, make more money.
      ***Some holy apollon parts tend to be really cheap too so check out those as well

About gold packs, prices wont fall down anytime soon (imo)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Delete ().

• yes,holy maze it is.
      if gold packs don't drop prices there is no point in continuing farming beyond 320kk i got 30 power stones from luna but will use them on broker to be able to get holy maze gear and accsesory you mentioned
    • Well, there was a suggestion that came up on gf about gold pack and I hope gf will accept it.
      I translate it for you because it is in French

Situation
      One of the problems new players and those returning from a long break face is getting their first gold prize without going through the store (for some players, having to pay is something blocking).
      Indeed, following the elite awards, the price of gold pack at the broker has increased strongly and durably. If this is not a problem for an active player, who wins enough to pay for his prizes, it is a big problem for a player without a gold pack prize, who can only win a limited quantity of kinahs.

Suggestion

There are already 7-day gold prizes in the game. I propose to add some to the shop, with the following features:

duration: 7 days

price: in proportion to the duration (that would make 24 pieces at the current price)

that they are exchangeable, and therefore can be sold at the broker

have no effect on veteran or elite reward level

Explanations

This kind of gold pack would allow players with low incomes to buy a first gold pack for a reasonable price, and take advantage of these 7 days of unlocking to be able to win enough kinahs to then buy a real lot gold. For example, they could simply store enough to resell, then activate the gold lot at the beginning of the week to take advantage of a first sale, the update of the course Wednesday sale, and make a second sale.
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      facebook.com/xanoa.aion.3
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061
    • Xanoa wrote:

Well, there was a suggestion that came up on gf about gold pack and I hope gf will accept it.
      I translate it for you because it is in French

Situation
      One of the problems new players and those returning from a long break face is getting their first gold prize without going through the store (for some players, having to pay is something blocking).
      Indeed, following the elite awards, the price of gold pack at the broker has increased strongly and durably. If this is not a problem for an active player, who wins enough to pay for his prizes, it is a big problem for a player without a gold pack prize, who can only win a limited quantity of kinahs.

Suggestion

There are already 7-day gold prizes in the game. I propose to add some to the shop, with the following features:

duration: 7 days

price: in proportion to the duration (that would make 24 pieces at the current price)

that they are exchangeable, and therefore can be sold at the broker

have no effect on veteran or elite reward level

Explanations

This kind of gold pack would allow players with low incomes to buy a first gold pack for a reasonable price, and take advantage of these 7 days of unlocking to be able to win enough kinahs to then buy a real lot gold. For example, they could simply store enough to resell, then activate the gold lot at the beginning of the week to take advantage of a first sale, the update of the course Wednesday sale, and make a second sale.
      30 days gp = 320kk
      7 days gp = 220kk (supplements from 2 weeks)
      welcome to aion economy.
      without being rude, all i can say is, that online gaming in 2k18 is nothing for u, if ure not even fine with spending 5€ for it.
    • kkk you deleted your chracters but in 6.0 in sywo videos he sayed that level stay the same in new patch everything else is removed but i didn't get it all those geared people that wear holy maze,holy apolon,falusha and high guard gear will be removed too? Becouse i was thinking on geting atleast some gear from now to be able to quest farm in the new patch or gear is also removed and we start from zero?
    • in my eyes it will be like 3.0 - 4.0 patch within 2 weeks people will be able to compete to these that think they gonna get the edge in new patch whit trying to get +50 their current gear now so it's waste of time in any case , and about korean version they had gold cap there or so the streamer i watched say'd so i think u can't get more than 30 gold bars even if u have infinite kina now
      anyway daeva tavern 2 will be the key if this game is worth

Don't mention the use of private servers
      -Senpai
    • i don't rly have to listen to any1 but since no one listen to me i decided to show other opinion since people still ask for suggestion

as i say'd im looking forward to daeva tavern 2 to decide what im going to do , i don't like the idea to be slave of the current 5.0 system