What stigma to +9?

• Skills

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• aclericfromthor wrote:

Hi °o°
      I'm currently upgrading all my stigmas to +10 step by step.
      Since we know that, with 7.0, Saving Grace will no longer be a heal but only a buff, is it still worth to enchant it till +10 or is there a better alternative [for pvp and pve, I'd prefer to enchant only one stigma] ?
      I did sell my Saving Grace since I wasn't using it all. We have the vision already in full support so I skipped the saving grace. You don't need to go full +10, I went +9 to have two extra skills and that way it's already op! :)

My build on support i'm using:

Benevolence
      Noble Grace
      Ripple
      Healing Servant/Splendour of Rebirth
      Sprint
      Lightning bolt

Furder on the side I mostly have blind/festering. I also can even use saving grace on the sides if it will be a some must to you use it.
      "Faith is a bird that sings while the dawn is still dark"

Xenomorph Twitch
    • Psycho wrote:

Guys , how did u manage to enchant stigma from 0 lvl to +9 :d?

Always when im trying to enchant above lvl 4-5 , and it fails it brings me to 0. xD

Im open for sugestions :3
      You're from Nergal so I assume you weren't playing before 6.2 or at least not on the character you're currently playing?

It was much easier before as you could buy weekly x3 stigma bundles for 10 Spinel Medals each on level 9 characters. All you had to do was creating an horde of alts and buy bundles with them. Also Stigma Enchantment stones proc rate to +2 and +3 was higher than it is now.

The supply of stigmas right now is terrible and they're super expensive at broker, I don't have myself all the stigmas I'd want to +9 :asad: I'm just farming Mechanerk on many toons to get a stigma enchant stone after 7 weeks. Or I use lunas on my VR accounts till I get a "free" stigma enchantment stones. But then again this is possible for me because I'm an old player. For new players its quite hard :asad:
    • i have decided that enchanting stigmas is too expensive to do it for all of them. And because you really dont need 2 extra slots on support spec, but on the dps spec in pvp its really OP, I ve decided to focus on just that. It helps that good green pvp stigmas are relatively cheap so its easy to make them +6/7 and then go with enchantment stones from there.
    • Thank you for the answers. :o
      Yes I think I'll kick it out and I'll use Lightningbolt of Retaliation instead, it's true there is an overlapping with the vision. :o
      I know that +9 is enough for the slots, but what about the cooldown decrease you get if you got a +15 set effect [instead of +12]? x_x
      For skills like ripple, it could be an advantage @massfear @_@ but I'm not sure if it's worth it @_@
      It is expensive as f :slove: @_@

#unlucky
    • aclericfromthor wrote:

Thank you for the answers. :o
      Yes I think I'll kick it out and I'll use Lightningbolt of Retaliation instead, it's true there is an overlapping with the vision. :o
      I know that +9 is enough for the slots, but what about the cooldown decrease you get if you got a +15 set effect [instead of +12]? x_x
      For skills like ripple, it could be an advantage @massfear @_@ but I'm not sure if it's worth it @_@
      It is expensive as f :slove: @_@
      The fact that's its "overlapping" the vision is the most stupid thing I've heard in my life and you shouldn't consider it :| You also have 2 shields (blessed shield and immortal shroud), does that mean one shouldn't exist or you shouldn't use one because they "delete each others"? Just don't use one when the other one its still active, its a huge waste of important cooldowns.... I use Vision Stigma in 2 ways:

1) Precast it before the fight to your entire group
      2) If I get the cooldown back during the fight even if its just to save the one person getting focused

Same goes for Saving Grace:

1) Good to throw on focused target inbetween cc's
      2) If target its on low hp you can use it as instant heal, even if it doesn't heal as much its still an instant heal

You remove Saving Grace, the only other thing left to socket is Festering Wound, unless you want Sympathetic Heal which is terrible and I doubt that. I hope you realise that Blind, Festering Wound and Lightning Bolt are useless in 8.5/10 cases if you play against competent groups lol.

If you're afraid that Saving Grace will be useless in 7.0 (which I doubt), then +9 other stigmas but still socket it in the extra slots, don't drop it. Its value is higher than any of the other stigmas in a group scenario. (the stigmas I have in the extra slots are not +9)

As in for using Ripple to dispel fear its no point going to +10 for that. Nightmare Scream is currently 45 seconds cooldown, my +12 Ripple has 1:31 min cooldown, even if it was +15 I still wouldn't have the cooldown ready for the next Nightmare Scream. And neither will I when they nerf its cooldown back to 1min. Ripple +15 still has 1:24 min cooldown so....

Desperation wrote:

Main rules:
      - dont use healing servant stigma.
      - use ripple of purification only to pre-dispel cc. And if enemy doesnt have cc classes, then use as extra-heal
      - Sprint stigma is better than Blind for group pvp cause blind is easy dispelled
      1) THANK YOU
      2) If you don't have a good cast speed form it is NOT possible to Ripple Nightmare Scream. You can do it with a 20% / 25% cast form AND healing wave up. Or you can do it same as before with a legendary form with 35% cast. Also get interrupted while trying to do it (any stun, pull, aethershold) timed with Nightmare Scream and you won't have time anymore to Ripple it, its too fast.
      3) It doesn't matter, when you have the two additional slots you really have all the stigmas you can possibly need, and in all fairness in small maps like runatorium I barely use it

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mika ().

• Mika wrote:

2) If you don't have a good cast speed form it is NOT possible to Ripple Nightmare Scream. You can do it with a 20% / 25% cast form AND healing wave up. Or you can do it same as before with a legendary form with 35% cast. Also get interrupted while trying to do it (any stun, pull, aethershold) timed with Nightmare Scream and you won't have time anymore to Ripple it, its too fast.
      Not to mention legendary daeva skill Nightmare Sorrow it is like instant but I think still you can try to ripple it with new legendary daeva flash of recovery skill which gives %80 cast speed. However, still cooldown will be issue for clerics. I don't know why are you ppl still playing cleric in this patch, clerics are nothing but dispel bot even an unskilled chanter can overheal with hb set+protection spell though. Also the other legendary flash of recovery skill that gives 5k shield decreases ripple's cd by 10 sec but still not enough to ripple aoe fear :)
    • Yes sorry, I meant Nightmare Sorrow, the 0.5 cast fear xD I confuse them all the time. You can ripple it with 0% cast speed if you use the Flash Heal at the beginning of the cast and instantly after Ripple, but its really hard to do during a fight!

And yes, this patch is a feelsbadman for clerics T_T I mean its really hard to kill them sure, but its so frustrating to get outhealed by chanters pressing 1 button xD