What stigma to +9?

• Skills

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why did you make Summon Healing Servant +9? Its useless right now and I'm pretty sure it will be useless in 6.2 too ._. (useless compared to the other stigma you can use, Splendour of Rebirth)

As for the last green stigma, I'd enchant Blinding Light.

Why?

As Cleric you really have plenty of choices for your last green slot, some might be better in some situations, for example: Sprint Skill in open world / BMR since you need to run a lot, while in Arena of Coop / Runatorium you might make more use of Blinding Light / Festering Wound or evening Lightning Bolt of Retaliation if your group has a SM and you want to help dpsing feared targets (if you have dps set), or if you want to help dps in pve, or even Sympathetic Heal (which I don't like at all since its an extra heal that you don't really need that shares CD with healing light).

However Blinding Light is the stigma that benefits the most from enchanting, as its CD reduction goes -2.4 per upgrade. And then I'd probably enchant the others to at least +7 to still get a decent cd reduction!

TL,DR version: its up to what you want to do, none of these stigmas will be a winning factor if they are +9 instead of +7 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but I would definitely make Splendour of Rebirth +9.
    • @Mika i enchanted healing servent more for pve , i will make splendour +9 for pvp , im confused if i enchant sympathic heal or not , as u said its pretty worthless , ty for advice i will do for now Blinding light .

@Lyneza90 i stopped playing this patch as i used to play , i dont like at all how 5.8 become , big wallets>skills , so i just do pve and farm some kinah with it and i started to enchant my stigmas till 6.2. I dunno how we will get 6.2 with the new 2 shops or not so i use stigma enchants on them , it depends on luck rly like i had saving grace +8 and wasted about 1B and stayed +8 ... rng sucks .
    • Sympathetic Heal heals the target and you at the same time, (you can't use it on yourself only on a target) but I was wrong, it doesn't share CD with Healing Light anymore, it was changed with some patch lol, never used that stigma because I really find it useless xD you don't need that extra heal, other stigmas simply out-values sympathetic heal in terms of usefulness , and don't forget that in 6.2 you get 2 extra slots, so you'll be able to socket all these greens stigmas anyway ^^
    • I as well prefer Splendour of Rebirth over healing servant, servant overall heal is small and you spam aoe heals anyway while it can steal buffs from the bard for example so bad placing and/ or boss aoes rly, rly negate its usefulness.

For PvP i would choose either Blind / Sprint or Festering and for PvE Anything dps related :)
      Healer's Oath

"When the flame of life glimmers in the wind, my hand shall guard it.
      When the weak waver on their path, my spirit shall be their guide.
      When the strong fall to darkness, my heart shall be their beacon."
    • Sprint, it saves my a$$ everywhere, you can use sympathetic on extra slot, i never liked it, none ever equiped it before they made the skill book heart skin, basically i stopped using servant coz ncsoft decided to design group pvp maps to advantage aoe heroes, as soon as you pop it, it gets instakillled, by random stuff, is good in some pve instance, but that passive heal nowdays is far compensated by healing wave, which is totally brainless skill :|

Blind is good only to cover on 1v1, too high cd even if they lower it, and a weapon with blind gs is far more effective, anyway is up to you ;)
    • Diversion wrote:

Blind is good only to cover on 1v1, too high cd even if they lower it, and a weapon with blind gs is far more effective, anyway is up to you ;)

Did you even read what she asked for? ?(

She mentioned full heal build so obviously she wanted a last stigma for healing, so a "blind godstone" is not going to be "far more effective" as she will barely use any dps skills. Lets do some quick maff

Blind Light cd is 2 min, on +9 is 1.38.4 - on +7 is 1.43.2

Festering cd is 1 min, on +9 is 54.6 - on +7 55.8

Sprint cd is 1.30 min, on +9 is 1.21.9 - on +7 is 1.23.7

Its clear that none of the cd's of these stigmas is going to be the winning factor of a group fight, (doubt anyone ever said or will ever say "nyerk we lost this but if I had festering instead blind we'd totally win") not even the stigma itself is, as each of them are situational . But as our quick math showed, Blinding Light is by far the one that benefits more from enchanting, and once its +9 you gain 1 extra slot for now and 2 extra slots in 6.2 resulting in your being able to socket all 3 of them. Ez clap

By the way Blind is a great stigma for group pvp, I would actually rather use it in group than 1v1. :|
    • well dunno i dont rly dps in pvp either but i'd like the sprint coz i can just use it to move from point a to point b regardless if its pvp pve or jsut running around :D
      as for festering/blind they're dispellable so in group pvp not sure how effective that can be unless your team is actually dominant and give u the opportunity to time them just right
    • Sprint would be my 1000000000000000% choice IF there was no extra slot, since its the "overall most useful skill" xD

In group I try to throw Festering on the focused target, but sometimes gets resisted since I'm using level 65 mace

Blind is just pretty much a "plus", I throw it on melee classes focusing me/someone or just as the start of the fight when they're rushing in, maybe forcing them to use a GHP, obviously useless if you face a full mage group but you can't know that :/ its going to be more cancer in 6.2 since Earth Form is gone :love:

That being said I'm a pleb and don't have full +9 stigmas, all the 3 above mentioned green ones keep failing and failing, used so many stigma enchantment stones I lost the count, I'll end up going +9 on the cheapest stigma on broker since I'm also running out of medals feelsbadman

Currently using +7 Lightning Bolt cause otherwise I'll have +0 vision stigma :| :| :| I cri everitiem
    • well thats if u the cleric of the opposing team are either bad or heavily preassured. as i said u gotta be actually dominant for those 2 to be effective XD (in group i mean, for 1v1 i gues u wont be using that full healing build anyway)
    • Mika wrote:

you have to calculate with +12 and +10 :)

Display Spoiler
      First I enchanted my hybrid built (Benevolence + Ripple + Noble Energy + Noble/Saving Grace + Lightning Bolt). Then dmg built (Call Lightning/Suffering/Enfeebling). And last week last Support Stigma for me (Splendour) I´ve always using Lightning Bolt for last slot and put sprint (+7) into extra slot, but that just because I enchantet the Stigmas months ago. It wasn´t very clever (Lightning only MP reduce :S ), but I didn´t thought that I reach +9 with all Stigmas for the extra slot. :D -> But I´m only pve so it doen´t matter :thumbsup:
    • Kery wrote:

Mika wrote:

you have to calculate with +12 and +10 :)
      Omg you're right! So on +12 blinding light will be almost 1.30 cd and sprint 1.19, wow cleric stigmas are so retarded xD :thumbsup:
    • Mika wrote:

Sprint would be my 1000000000000000% choice IF there was no extra slot, since its the "overall most useful skill" xD

In group I try to throw Festering on the focused target, but sometimes gets resisted since I'm using level 65 mace

Blind is just pretty much a "plus", I throw it on melee classes focusing me/someone or just as the start of the fight when they're rushing in, maybe forcing them to use a GHP, obviously useless if you face a full mage group but you can't know that :/ its going to be more cancer in 6.2 since Earth Form is gone :love:

That being said I'm a pleb and don't have full +9 stigmas, all the 3 above mentioned green ones keep failing and failing, used so many stigma enchantment stones I lost the count, I'll end up going +9 on the cheapest stigma on broker since I'm also running out of medals feelsbadman

Currently using +7 Lightning Bolt cause otherwise I'll have +0 vision stigma :| :| :| I cri everitiem
      You dont need cleric stigmas , you are a fearbot now .