Pinned Ideas for a better faction balance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Parra wrote:

Psycho wrote:

const. source of ultimate enchant. Stones.
      you are correct ,but one good thing for you,all this enchant stones fail so dont worry to mutch about it ,we need a patch/update for allot of things Sieges etc
      Yup I know these stones fails (just like all Stones :D)

But stll You can stack them and "wait for better time".

Btw. Im wondering when will I finish my campagin quest :D? Will I make it in this year :3?
      Sorry. Will WE :D?
      Thank U, next.
    • Losing faction should get rewarded on any kind of way for exemple on Deyla asmos continuosly lose the siege meanwhile elys get twice of enchantment stones every siege at least asmos should get either way or more success rate enchanting or every week extra enchantment stones its already bad enough to be rekt on siege because we are outnumbered and watch a faction that have twice of players getting better geared because they get more enchants.
    • Eggsdee wrote:

Losing faction should get rewarded on any kind of way for exemple on Deyla asmos continuosly lose the siege meanwhile elys get twice of enchantment stones every siege at least asmos should get either way or more success rate enchanting or every week extra enchantment stones its already bad enough to be rekt on siege because we are outnumbered and watch a faction that have twice of players getting better geared because they get more enchants.
      17/18 sieges in 1 month = (for loosing faction) 17/18 Legendary enchant. Stones
      (Same for wining faction now) = 17/18 sieges in 1 month = 34/36 Legendary enchant. Stones

(+ dunno how it is but u are able to get box with ultimate stone so...)

On Nergal its been 2 months and Ely cant get fort (like also this Divine one).

Imo thats a huge difference. But who cares :)? lets keep it.
      Thank U, next.
    • Psycho wrote:

Eggsdee wrote:

Losing faction should get rewarded on any kind of way for exemple on Deyla asmos continuosly lose the siege meanwhile elys get twice of enchantment stones every siege at least asmos should get either way or more success rate enchanting or every week extra enchantment stones its already bad enough to be rekt on siege because we are outnumbered and watch a faction that have twice of players getting better geared because they get more enchants.
      17/18 sieges in 1 month = (for loosing faction) 17/18 Legendary enchant. Stones(Same for wining faction now) = 17/18 sieges in 1 month = 34/36 Legendary enchant. Stones

(+ dunno how it is but u are able to get box with ultimate stone so...)

On Nergal its been 2 months and Ely cant get fort (like also this Divine one).

Imo thats a huge difference. But who cares :)? lets keep it.
      Thats exacly the point who cares? People playing on losing factions should be rewarded since its harder to gear up, we should have balanced servers but this way it seems like they want us to play in 1 side servers its lame.
    • One of the most fundamental issues with Aion is that the losing side (losing faction, team, or player) receives less and as a result has a harder time gearing up.
      Of course the winner should get a better reward. But you'd think perhaps NCS would've looked into making it so that faction imbalance in particular (and gear gap to some extent) did not get further exacerbated.
    • Hakurin wrote:

Of course the winner should get a better reward.
      I totally agree… but not thx to overpopolated faction :) Winner should have been rewarded thx to his skills, tactics, leading(?) for example.
      I dont even prticipate in sieges aymore cuz its waste time for me, I can do pretty cool other things at that time :) and not get mad/sad lol.

2 months and 0 response?
      What can we do with uselles + 100k hp buff?

Im just wondering how long do we have to wait… till ppl quit?
      Thank U, next.
    • Psycho wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

I totally agree… but not thx to overpopolated faction :) Winner should have been rewarded thx to his skills, tactics, leading(?) for example.I dont even prticipate in sieges aymore cuz its waste time for me, I can do pretty cool other things at that time :) and not get mad/sad lol.

2 months and 0 response?

According to steamcharts people are already quitting. But yeah agreed, whoever is now in charge of talking to the community does a poor job.

I'd maybe like to see a raid system that's similar to the Antriksha raids in which only a limited number of people can enter so overly populated factions can't steamroll as easily anymore
      But yeah these ideas probably will never get read anyways
    • Accuracy wrote:

Psycho wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

I totally agree… but not thx to overpopolated faction :) Winner should have been rewarded thx to his skills, tactics, leading(?) for example.I dont even prticipate in sieges aymore cuz its waste time for me, I can do pretty cool other things at that time :) and not get mad/sad lol.
      2 months and 0 response?

According to steamcharts people are already quitting. But yeah agreed, whoever is now in charge of talking to the community does a poor job.
      I'd maybe like to see a raid system that's similar to the Antriksha raids in which only a limited number of people can enter so overly populated factions can't steamroll as easily anymore
      But yeah these ideas probably will never get read anyways
      I stopped using both of my steam accounts for Aion, whenever PC booted up, steam update took too long.