Pinned Ideas for a better faction balance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pericol wrote:

Griver83 wrote:

Free faction transfer would be good. But don't do it mindless. For example- on Antri open only asmo to eli transfer and so on.
      Russian servers did it and it helped a lot.
      I dont think u gonna get asmo to move on ely side
      ..or the other way round. If a server is really imbalanced, like for example Loki, I guess no Elyos would voluntarily switch to the asmoside.

#unlucky
    • aclericfromthor wrote:

Pericol wrote:

Griver83 wrote:

Free faction transfer would be good. But don't do it mindless. For example- on Antri open only asmo to eli transfer and so on.
      Russian servers did it and it helped a lot.
      I dont think u gonna get asmo to move on ely side
      ..or the other way round. If a server is really imbalanced, like for example Loki, I guess no Elyos would voluntarily switch to the asmoside.
      I don't know, I remember in old Telemachus there were a fair few ely that wouldn't have minded, but they didn't want to abandon years of farming to start from 0. Perhaps not 100 altogether, but around 30 (arguably Telemachus was like 100 asmo and 300 ely total)? That would still be 30 asmos more than 0, and most importantly, active players.
    • Xanoa wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

I guess faction transfer would have to be done manually (that is, create new character, make it lvl 80, copy gear/skills/whatever they've said you'll be allowed to bring across) and this is a lot of work, so they don't want to do it. If there is a script that works in Russia, however, it should most certainly be offered here as well.
      on the video H.ello he say Nah, scripts do the job.
      They just copied the chars. Some elyos run around with mane :D
    • What about if GMs help asmodians?
      It will be ok to have some extra help in Hellion.

Or a permanent PVP buff. I remeber years ago we already had a special buff to help asmodians.
    • Lmao.

Nergal situation:

Its been month or even more since asmo have Lacrum fort. Cant eveen finish this stupid campaign quest. For some of ppl here (asmo-nergal) it can be a rly good cuz - const. source of ultimate enchant. Stones. :asad:

Its just so annoying… How it can even be like this?

Im asking where is this "Fair play"
      (the worst thing of it its that happen also on new server. LUL)

@Galeas @Celes

Thx. For game...
      Thank U, next.
    • A merge isn't the answer, the only solution is server transfers, a merge will cause players to deliberately cause a faction conflict like a lot of antriksha elyos came to deyla (this should have been blocked)

Deyla being locked out so u can only transfer off it for both elyos and asmo.

Incentives created for those transferring, and larger incentives for those going to underpopulated factions.

And then if there is still a big imbalance, an offer for so many per server to swap faction with criteria met for those transferring. Number of hours played,number of enemy (solo) kills etc...
    • Psycho wrote:

Lmao.

Nergal situation:

Its been month or even more since asmo have Lacrum fort. Cant eveen finish this stupid campaign quest. For some of ppl here (asmo-nergal) it can be a rly good cuz - const. source of ultimate enchant. Stones. :asad:

Its just so annoying… How it can even be like this?

Im asking where is this "Fair play"
      (the worst thing of it its that happen also on new server. LUL)

@Galeas @Celes

Thx. For game...

No way you guys have FANTASY the best echo chamber legion
      how can't you take a fort
      Oh well
      new servers were a mistake.
    • terent wrote:

100 people out of the elyos side, transferred to asmo side (or the opposite) would make a big difference, even if the balance still wasn't ideal, it wouldn't be like now, one faction twice the number of the other..
      If deyla asmo have ~350 ppl on siege and elyos have 600+, that would balance it out, to the point where slightly lower populated faction would be able to outsmart/outbuff the bigger one.

But it's not gonna happen cause its too much work for the publisher.. one can dream.
      There will not now, or never be a faction transfer. Also, those numbers are BS, the imbalance is not that big in terms of playing active persons. Sure, with asmodian morale being super bad currently and without good leadership, there is not as many joining sieges as there are players thats for sure. And the siege buff ya get on asmo side is just purely garbage really.
    • Alucinor wrote:

terent wrote:

100 people out of the elyos side, transferred to asmo side (or the opposite) would make a big difference, even if the balance still wasn't ideal, it wouldn't be like now, one faction twice the number of the other..
      If deyla asmo have ~350 ppl on siege and elyos have 600+, that would balance it out, to the point where slightly lower populated faction would be able to outsmart/outbuff the bigger one.

But it's not gonna happen cause its too much work for the publisher.. one can dream.
      There will not now, or never be a faction transfer. Also, those numbers are BS, the imbalance is not that big in terms of playing active persons. Sure, with asmodian morale being super bad currently and without good leadership, there is not as many joining sieges as there are players thats for sure. And the siege buff ya get on asmo side is just purely garbage really.
      im sorry from what i know elyos had 3 leagues in the beginning of the patch and asmo had 1.5-1.8 of a league. I take my numbers from there.
    • Hi, I wanna talk about better faction balance in siege. In siege the faction which loses the fortress battle over and over gets Kaisinel/Marchutan’s siege buff and it gets stronger by every lost fortress battle until it reaches the limit. In 5.8 patch this buff gave strong HP, pvp attack and defence boosts. Currently in 6.2 we get only the HP buff as far as I see but correct me if I am wrong. As a consequence the underpopulated faction can stay alive more but without mainly the pvp attack boost they are not able to kill the enemy faction faster and push to the fort which means that they are still not able to conquer the fortress.

As I see on powerbook they changed the buffs two times in two mini patches after 6.2:
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR…_April_25th_2018#Fortress In this one it seems that they fixed the pvp boost.
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR…ate_May_9th_2018#Fortress And in this one it seems that they changed something on them.

@Galeas please check with the team and NC how the pvp boosts apply currently and what are those changes exactly which I linked above. If the pvp boost stats dont apply currently then please request a fix from NC asap so the pvp boosts from the Kaisinel/Marchutan’s siege buff s apply properly because if the pvp attack and defend boosts are going to be as strong as in 5.8, then imo this will significantly help the underpopulated faction taking fortress.
    • Donut wrote:

Hi, I wanna talk about better faction balance in siege. In siege the faction which loses the fortress battle over and over gets Kaisinel/Marchutan’s siege buff and it gets stronger by every lost fortress battle until it reaches the limit. In 5.8 patch this buff gave strong HP, pvp attack and defence boosts. Currently in 6.2 we get only the HP buff as far as I see but correct me if I am wrong. As a consequence the underpopulated faction can stay alive more but without mainly the pvp attack boost they are not able to kill the enemy faction faster and push to the fort which means that they are still not able to conquer the fortress.

As I see on powerbook they changed the buffs two times in two mini patches after 6.2:
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR…_April_25th_2018#Fortress In this one it seems that they fixed the pvp boost.
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR…ate_May_9th_2018#Fortress And in this one it seems that they changed something on them.

@Galeas please check with the team and NC how the pvp boosts apply currently and what are those changes exactly which I linked above. If the pvp boost stats dont apply currently then please request a fix from NC asap so the pvp boosts from the Kaisinel/Marchutan’s siege buff s apply properly because if the pvp attack and defend boosts are going to be as strong as in 5.8, then imo this will significantly help the underpopulated faction taking fortress.
      Very soon on Nergal Asmo can transform and then Elyos can dream about to take Fort @Galeas all Team need to make something with that Balance
    • Donut wrote:

Hi, I wanna talk about better faction balance in siege. In siege the faction which loses the fortress battle over and over gets Kaisinel/Marchutan’s siege buff and it gets stronger by every lost fortress battle until it reaches the limit. In 5.8 patch this buff gave strong HP, pvp attack and defence boosts. Currently in 6.2 we get only the HP buff as far as I see but correct me if I am wrong. As a consequence the underpopulated faction can stay alive more but without mainly the pvp attack boost they are not able to kill the enemy faction faster and push to the fort which means that they are still not able to conquer the fortress.

for fix galeas said this
      It was reported to NC when you brought it to me. I don't have any more news at the moment.
      source:board.fr.aion.gameforge.com/in…?postID=365987#post365987
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      facebook.com/xanoa.aion.3
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061