Armor/Weap

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello guys,I just rerolled to bard cause I'm rly enjoying it and its rly fun to play.
      I've been able to lvl her up just to almost 72 for now with an holy apo weap+15 fused with apo. armor set as well but +0 exept gloves (got the atk speed ones from prigga) and working for grey wolf acc.
      Was rly wondering if its worth spending some kinah to get her fallusha stuff before the inc patch?
      Also need some assistance regarding the AP armor. Is it worth to get the 75 set enchant it and let it be? or tryhard for the 80 one?
      I was playing many alts not rly focusing on 1 and now playing her a bit made me chance my mind on that.
      Any tip/advice would be so much appreciated.

Bonus question xD
      I saw some guides about bards but didnt rly help me with CP as lvl 72 with some estimas +5 dont offer many options for me.
      Also which stigmas are more important to enchant?

tnx ^^
      異体同心
    • I would suggest you to look into Sorayami guide like I did. Very helpful especially with cp and pretty much everything else that I wasn't sure about. Also (I assume she's a female :D) she was very happy to answer all of my questions in private messages.
      Highly recommended +
    • Since 6.2 is coming soon I wouldnt bother wasting time to farm 80 AP set. Do it only if you want the exchange gear in 6.2. Same for Fallusha, if you want to do Narakali HM or something then you will need it, else the weapon should be enough.

For PvE its important to spend the CPs on SotB, Tsunami Requiem, Chilling Harmony chains. For pvp i dont know since i quitted pvp a long time ago ^^

If you have questions feel free to ASK.

Kambox88 wrote:

I would suggest you to look into Sorayami guide like I did. Very helpful especially with cp and pretty much everything else that I wasn't sure about. Also (I assume she's a female :D) she was very happy to answer all of my questions in private messages.
      Highly recommended +
      ty for the recommendation xD but im a guy :P
    • Will keep that in mind, sorry! :D :D
      There's actually one thing I was wondering about while spending my creation points,
      which option A or B seems better?

A Zrzut ekranu (23).png B Zrzut ekranu (25).png
      As I'm not quite sure if I should prioritize chilling harmony chain or tsunami + ascended soul variation?
      I wish I could max them all but I don't think I should be spending kinah for estimas as I heard some roumors they will be removed completely? ?(
    • Kambox88 wrote:

I wish I could max them all but I don't think I should be spending kinah for estimas as I heard some roumors they will be removed completely? ?(
      Yes estimas will no longer exist at next patch,we will get some gold bars at their place depending on the enchantment.

As for CP cant help as Im trying to figure out myself but,got 1 question.. how come ur not using the high daeva storm req?
      Isnt it worthy?
      異体同心
    • Not sure to be honest, that particular skill isn't mentioned in Sorayami's guide so probably that's why I skipped this... Looks like it might be more useful in pvp. I don't know maybe someone can explain the difference to me :P
    • Akysha wrote:

Kambox88 wrote:

As for CP cant help as Im trying to figure out myself but,got 1 question.. how come ur not using the high daeva storm req?Isnt it worthy?
      In PvE it is not worth since it deals the same dmg with the normal one, but you have to spend 5 points to "unlock" it. So you basically wasted 5 points for the same dmg. In PvP you can use it with your para stigma :)

Kambox88 wrote:

Zrzut ekranu (23).png B Zrzut ekranu (25).pngAs I'm not quite sure if I should prioritize chilling harmony chain or tsunami + ascended soul variation?
      Its better to have more skill at 5 than 2 at 6 (except for the key skills) so the second build is better imo.
    • I don't want to make any unnecessary spam in this topic, but I hope that author may find these informations useful. ;)
      So I have another question to ask, assumed that I have 210 cp to spend how would you guys use them pvp-wise?