Low level characters?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Low level characters?

Greetings Daevas!

Here I was wondering, whether someone was still playing low levels or, as most people like to call them, "twinks"?

Now while I appreciate any feedback and / or criticism, allow me to assure you: I am well aware of the fact that playing twinks nowadays is basically pointless, be it for less experience needed to level up or insanely overpowered gears you get for free.
      Then again, it's not like end game at current stage is any different, sadly.. (at least in my humble opinion)

Either way, due to an upcoming patch, which brings removal of a couple of maps, and the fact that some of the old instances will be inevitably changed forever, I've decided to enjoy them as much as possible, while I still can.

So.. if there was, by any chance, someone who'd be interested in joining me even for a single run, I'd be delighted to have you :thumbsup:

Yours truly
      Febby
    • Febby wrote:

Greetings Daevas!

Here I was wondering, whether someone was still playing low levels or, as most people like to call them, "twinks"?

Now while I appreciate any feedback and / or criticism, allow me to assure you: I am well aware of the fact that playing twinks nowadays is basically pointless, be it for less experience needed to level up or insanely overpowered gears you get for free.
      Then again, it's not like end game at current stage is any different, sadly.. (at least in my humble opinion)

Either way, due to an upcoming patch, which brings removal of a couple of maps, and the fact that some of the old instances will be inevitably changed forever, I've decided to enjoy them as much as possible, while I still can.

So.. if there was, by any chance, someone who'd be interested in joining me even for a single run, I'd be delighted to have you :thumbsup:

Yours truly
      After i saw the 6.0 update i decided to come back. I think this will bring the old players back. I used to play like 6 years ago and it was my first time into gaming and mmorpg. With most of the current mmos being well... u know. dunno after sawing a video got nostalgia so probably a lot of old players will return even if its only for the memories haha :P :P