[Discussion Thread] Tiamaranta's Eye 01.08.-15.08.2018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nuke wrote:

Click wrote:

On main Website it says
      Berserkeur Sunayaka daily 11pm

On forum news it says
      Berserkeur Sunayaka daily 10pm

So when is it now?
      23 it is :D
      yeah.. and a waste of time ~ cleric got fragment, nice meme.

ps:
      you should increase the prices of some items like +12 manastones, i barely farmed 1 hour and could buy 1.
      the price for soulstones is way too high compared to fate commander boxes / the fate commander boxes are way too cheap. Judge urself.

Sunayaka is a joke. the fight around it is fun, for sure but the loot distribution is horrible. the fragments should be tradeable. 1 APES untradeable for 196 people league, nice meme.

Either way it’s close to the end of 5.8 patch so feedback is useless at this point, we will probably not see this event again anyways.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Click ().

• Okay.
      I want to see in my hands Suna's staff before update 6.2.Make some scrnshts,fap,etc.
      Let's calculate.
      14 days(14)+ weekends (+4) = 18 times of respown Sunayaka Berserker.
      18 players will get a new pew pew extend,if they playing on strong side and they have luck for roll(or rollhack :D)But it's IMMPOSIBLE anyway.
      Parts for suna weapon box are untradeble.(only box is)
      Every class can roll on it.
      What we have?Dramas,blocklists,and nerves of huge nonp2w players.
      Any idea to make people happy,event managers?
      Salvation of this problem :
      - add these 1/2 parts to NPC for coins.(best way to make your player happy)
      - make tradeable these parts (not best way,people cant and wont farm Suna Bers)
      - use 2 those options.
    • 100 coins for untradable ape and the limit is 20?? what a joke. High quality joke. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
      Also , PLEASE FIX THE RESPAWN TIMES ON CHESTS!!!!. I CANNOT FIND A SINGLE CHEST AT ALL.
    • Sophisticated wrote:

@Galeas hey.. are u going to ignore me this time too when confronted with evidence? Where is the event when Antri Elyos cant even move 100meters without being instantly killed. Why guards are level 60? Do your bloody job community manager. You ruined this faction as u have ruined Deyla Asmo. You said within ur own words that less populated factions will begin to have somewhat - compensation for the incompetence of your company. Where are they?

I'm never ignoring a post on purpose :) Except if it's just provocation or rhetorical of course^^. I'm not sure what you are referring to when you said that less populated factions will have compensation, we never said that. We said in the last Tavern that we want to try to help with balancing the factions on servers, which is different. As for the rest, it's noted and will be reported.

Larraine wrote:

@Galeas Is it so hard to make the Keymasters lootable by groups only? At the moment it's way too zergy, people join leagues to farm keys???
      If not that please do something about zergs. This event had great potential which is now totally ruined, come on! :(
      As far as I know it was not possible.
    • Desolator wrote:

Choopazaloopa wrote:

(best way to make your player happy)
      u are wrong. Best way - suna weapon box as VR :alol:
      Funny to see how ppl wanted that event and how they blame it when it comes.
      I will be completely honest with you guys I'm a bit lost here. I was expecting that that you would like the event. Everyone was asking for the Eye. And we implemented it the same way NCSoft provided it too us. As far as I know there were no changes from what they sent to us. Ok, I do understand the part about lvl 60 NPCs and the faction topic but as for the rest I'm a bit confused. Was it that most of the people liked the idea of having the Eye back without knowing what the event really was in details?

Please stay constructive I'm really trying to understand what's going on at the moment.

Click wrote:

On main Website it says
      Berserkeur Sunayaka daily 11pm

On forum news it says
      Berserkeur Sunayaka daily 10pm

So when is it now?
      It's 11. I have no idea why it was wrong on the forum. Thanks for reporting.
    • Galeas wrote:

Desolator wrote:

Choopazaloopa wrote:

(best way to make your player happy)
      u are wrong. Best way - suna weapon box as VR :alol:
      Funny to see how ppl wanted that event and how they blame it when it comes.
      Please stay constructive I'm really trying to understand what's going on at the moment

okey:
      1. I calling that - envy.
      -"Everybody had eye and we not - wtf"
      And ofc
      -"chance for: GF make it easy, better, smarter"

2. Who wanted that event? Ppl with 75-80 abyss set +15-25 and accessory +5-7
      But here u not consider logic of that players:
      -"I will smash them, I will crush them, I am "No. 1 in Aion"".
      But a little later they have 3 ways:
      a) too boring -> again afk
      b) ill ruin event for newbews -> they will not get "free" apes/serums etc
      c) "haha incoming dmg 20-30, funny"

3. Suna weapon.
      a) Be better then other players
      -"look, I have Suna weapon and u not hahaha 156.gif"
      b) screenshots for the future generation and own kids
      (afterall - players killing other players without suna)

4. Newbews/returners:
      -"finally we get some event when spent time will pay off"
      Than they see prices for items, zergs and "No. 1 in Aion" players

5. And middle ppl. They playing time to time, doing something but - server imbalance

Just thinking. Other servers- other situations
    • @Galeas I think the main reason, people complain, is because the event came waaaaaaaaay too late. Nobody is seriously interested to invest time to it now, cuz the items we are getting will be obsolete in 6.2 patch, which is very soon. There would be way less complaints if we got this event 4-5 months earlier. Also people always complain, they always find something to complain about.
    • From my point of view, Sunayaka should drop something for every member of the league, I'm not sugesting that it should be a weapon fragment (that would be too much), an ape or a +11/12 manastone, but something that makes most of the league members happy and feel rewarded for spending more than 30 minutes, assuming that the opposing race doesn't manage to reset the boss.
      If you forget about Suna, the event is not half bad, I mean, getting around 300 coins per day is easy, it takes 3-4 hours if you join an alliance, or league, in case your race is not greedy. The prices don't seem that high, but rather acceptable, you either get a full lvl 80AP set except the accesories (and still be left with 500+ coins), or 20 apes and +11/12 manastones, holy upgrade serums or level reduction stones.
      In terms of pvp, of course the event "sucks" since it's RVR most of the time. But hey, even that has its fun parts (if your fps doesn't go nuts when asmos are around)
      Overall, this event is not bad, it's just late.

EDIT: Since 6.2 is on its way here, making this event last longer would not hurt, it's a pretty good source of apes that will help most of the players get their gear ready to be exchanged.
    • i don’t really know what people expected in terms of pvp in this really small map. Everyone that played in Tiamaranta times should know, that pvp in eye was mainly zerg vs zerg combined with transformers farming their daily kills.
      Only in the early mornings and very late at night you could have a chance on some low scale pvp or 1vs1 even. During prime time it always has been gank and chase pvp with way more than 30vs30 for hours.

- There should be more fat elite mobs
      - There should be more boxes or more frequent box spawns
      - some of the coins rewards are way too cheap (+12 manastones and lvl80 AP gear)
      - Sunayaka loot distribution; everyone should get something, loot should be tradeable

+ nice design, nostalgic feeling
      + good rewards for low effort
      + mobs give 1200 AP each + chance on Drama Coffee/Coins/Keys
      + loot of fatties work in league, makes it zero effort to farm (even tho it’s asss boring)
      + we’ll thought spawn times of Sunayaka