[Discussion Thread] Tiamaranta's Eye 01.08.-15.08.2018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Neverfelt wrote:

Wassermelone wrote:

who cares about the lvl 80 pvp gear? the real crime is, that they never promote new extend weapons and only in shugo game and now tia eye? thats content from the start of 5.8.
      Yeah it's nothing wrong with lvl 72-73 alts running now with 80 abyss after few hours of running back and forth in eye... right?

About extend, i can't agree more, but thats a diffrent subject.
      Well i don't see anything wrong with that considering they have to reduce all pieces to 75, enchant them to at least 20 and socket 10+ Manastones in them within 1-2 months to be even slightly competetive. And i farmed my enhanced PVP gear since the start of 5.8
    • The main issues with the event are the following, first it came really late and second its practically impossible to get the extend. People should be able to get it if they invest a lot of time in this event, meanwhile the wallet warriors have been enjoying the extend since the beginning of 5.8
    • Howdy !, can plz some GM reply will we be able to change those keys like old ones with that dude in Vengar.
      I have like 50 keys for big chests and so far I saw like 5 chests and ofc was not able to open it first, ty
    • well, this event turned out to be a huge disappointment

1. devalued lvl80 AP gear to a crisp. 2h/day doing just neviwind for 4 soulstones for months and now ppl get everything in a matter of hours
      2. no chance to get extend without scamming/being unfair
      3. boxes are rarer than the keys
      4. pvp nonexistant cuz of fatty alliances which exist cuz of point 1.

shame
    • Could have been a great event if instead of that retarded zombie fat farm we had repeatable quests for pvp and pve that would give nice amount of bundles, the way it is atm its not nice and doesnt bring the nostalgic feeling of Tia Eye since people is ally farming fats and on Deyla elyos take advantage of the numbers to farm mobs and also asmos cause their greediness is amazing!
    • Noctis wrote:

well, this event turned out to be a huge disappointment

1. devalued lvl80 AP gear to a crisp. 2h/day doing just neviwind for 4 soulstones for months and now ppl get everything in a matter of hours
      2. no chance to get extend without scamming/being unfair
      3. boxes are rarer than the keys
      4. pvp nonexistant cuz of fatty alliances which exist cuz of point 1.

shame
      It’s end of the patch, and every end of the patch we got gear “thrown at us”.
      End of 3.x before 4.x : shugo dungeon where it was raining mithrils and AP, where others farmed a year for the set i made it in 2 weeks.
      4.x mythical rank 1 at the end of the patch was available in events
      5.3 75 AP gear in boxes through event
      5.8 80 AP gear in event

nothing new here, nothing wrong.
    • Click wrote:

It’s end of the patch, and every end of the patch we got gear “thrown at us”.
      Useless obsolete gear you mean.
      Whatever gear people get now, will be useless in 6.2...which is around the corner.
      IMO, in situations like these, when massive content is so close to being implemented, the best thing to do ingame is either accumulate wealth or pvp non stop... craft, etc
      No point in investing or wasting time in acquiring gear that will become unusable fast.
      Audentes Fortuna Iuvat.
    • New

Lynx wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

Whatever gear people get now, will be useless in 6.2...which is around the corner.
      Well, AP80 is better than AP75. It doesn't matter that in 6.2 it will be useless.
      Why useless? It will be exchangeable with w/e the compensation gear will be.

Also, I dont know what else they could have given since its end of patch. People run around with +25 gear +7 accs, + 10 bracelet, +10 feather, +9 stigmas, what else would they possibly need?

And if you want endless pvp, make an alli and go towards the players who farm. If Tia event was pvp based, it would have been zerg vs zerg anyway...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Niv ().

• New

Niv wrote:

Compensation? What compensation do you hope you'd get? Whatever they give, it will be something small.
      And like I said earlier, it's pointless, because why doing this hardcore grind to then invest heavily to enchant/manastone the piece... so that you can use it until semtember/october?
      But hey, you can do it nevertheless. :)

Niv wrote:

And if you want endless pvp, make an alli and go towards the players who farm. If Tia event was pvp based, it would have been zerg vs zerg anyway...
      I'm not touching Aion until 6.2
      And the touching thing will happend only if Gameforge doesn't ruin the game with their...business model. :)
      Audentes Fortuna Iuvat.
    • New

Doombolt wrote:

Niv wrote:

Compensation? What compensation do you hope you'd get? Whatever they give, it will be something small.
      It will be something to start with at least with the new patch so I won't be running around naked.

Also, if you already know what the compensation is, feel free to let us know. Everybody seems to know everything with regards to 6.2 but nobody shares anything...

Doombolt wrote:

And like I said earlier, it's pointless, because why doing this hardcore grind..
      Grind = Yes
      Hardcore = No
    • New

Niv wrote:

It will be something to start with at least with the new patch so I won't be running around naked.
      When 6.2 hits the gear you will receive from quests will be better than anything we have right now. Even fallusha.
      So the best thing to do in 6.2 is to start a new char, level to 80 in one day and get geared up from quests.
      What gear we'll have now will become obsolete.
      Audentes Fortuna Iuvat.
    • New

Doombolt wrote:

Niv wrote:

When 6.2 hits the gear you will receive from quests will be better than anything we have right now. Even fallusha.So the best thing to do in 6.2 is to start a new char, level to 80 in one day and get geared up from quests.
      What gear we'll have now will become obsolete.
      Why is it so hard to communicate? In KR they exchanged 80ap with different grades of the new gear according to the enchantment lvl of the 80ap.. Even +0 80 ap will still give you something in return to walk around and do the freaking quests or w/e in order to get better gear.

It's not like they won't give you nothing for your +0-25 80 set.