Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Konstantinos wrote:

@Galeas Do y have any info about next tavern realease day and if we will have new veteran rewards next month or not until new system.
      I don't have any release date yet. We are still working on it. Ideally it would be around 2 weeks (more or less) before the release. The veteran system stays as it is until there is a new system. The new system will certainly not start before 6.0 but for now it's not ready anyway.
    • Galeas wrote:

Konstantinos wrote:

@Galeas Do y have any info about next tavern realease day and if we will have new veteran rewards next month or not until new system.
      I don't have any release date yet. We are still working on it. Ideally it would be around 2 weeks (more or less) before the release. The veteran system stays as it is until there is a new system. The new system will certainly not start before 6.0 but for now it's not ready anyway.
      thanks i ask y for elite rewards because 7/9 its reset day :)
    • Galeas wrote:

Konstantinos wrote:

It's OK for next daeva's tavern release but ... In thread Galeas - Information on main topics You wrote: There will be a test server before the release (more info in the next Daeva Tavern).
      IF next Daeva Tavern is 2 weeks before 6.2 release , why the hell we need this PTS for 10 days only? IF the PTS is with the same as the official server settings , how we will be able to test everything in 10 days to 2 weeks? Starting from level 1?
    • I said around two weeks.Two weeks is 14 days, not 10.

Regarding leveling, you basically get 80 in a few hours, so that's not the main obstacle. Took me something like 3 days. When you have done that, you will have plenty of stuff to test/try.
      If we provide a PTS, the goal is not that we will make you test everything^^ We are already testing everything that should be tested (as always for every update). The PTS is a good way to check if there is anything that we didn't notice but also to make people more familiar in advance with the changes. This way you can also check by yourself all the changes and prepare for the release. It is also a good way to gather early feedback on the update.
    • Galeas wrote:

I said around two weeks.Two weeks is 14 days, not 10.

Regarding leveling, you basically get 80 in a few hours, so that's not the main obstacle. Took me something like 3 days. When you have done that, you will have plenty of stuff to test/try.
      If we provide a PTS, the goal is not that we will make you test everything^^ We are already testing everything that should be tested (as always for every update). The PTS is a good way to check if there is anything that we didn't notice but also to make people more familiar in advance with the changes. This way you can also check by yourself all the changes and prepare for the release. It is also a good way to gather early feedback on the update.
      Its also the best way to avoid the 5.6 situation. The forum enrage regarding the Tower nerf with removing the supplements. No one had an idea that we can get a ton of them from LoK and GoK and Nic saying that there wont be any supplements in that instance, because of balancing (still no idea what exactly balanced that move tho) caused all the mess in the forums.

But for a proper testing (gathering early feedback) you should provide us with a lot of manastones and enchantments. Also with different end game gear to test with. Contracts for minions and transformations. Maybe remove the instance CDs too so we can run them over and over again. Even with max crafting level and mats so we can test that too + lots of kinah as we will need for re-identification of the new items and other stuff

If we have just a normal 6.2 server we wont be able to test much and we wont have an idea what we are going to get in EU, what different rates will be - enchanging, socketing, instance and world drop, etc

Also I bet a lot of people will want to test different classes, some from both factions. If we need 2-3 days for leveling one and not getting anything on that one it will be impossible

I am sure your team tested lots of stuff, but there is a reason after every update to have a huge thread in this forum regarding bugs
    • There is allready?

[Boost] +50% Crafting - will be activated until 15.08.2018
    • Galeas wrote:

The boost going on right now is not considered as a crafting event per say, if you are referring to the magical crafting event. Yes we (I) said it might be back before 6.0 and there are still good chances that it will ;)
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• EZ: not so much ppl will use GP on this reset. and ofc after last one, when you pay bilions for GP and give... some trash, which little cover payed for GP kinahs(except +7 accessories, really thanks for this).

so, the main questions did not answered:
      - what will be with reset of 80/80 rewards? if it will be new system i hope you will clean all reset for all characters, like a we never receive this rewards. and no words about tradable items on this rewards.
      - what will be with GP-items(tradable?no?)? will we can it give to our rerolls/trade on brocker?
      - really reset of new 20/20 at september is not logical, i think you know that much ppl knows what will be with change gear/all items in 6.2 from Korea and Russia. so... what you can offer us that force us to pay kinahs for GP(so cheap and rare in 6.2)? really i don't think so that it will be good offer, coz we know what all of stuff except serum/enchant stones/kinahs will be really trash in 6.2. billions of serums/stones i think will be good xDDD

- one more question offtop on this topic: will you save/change Heroic Quests or you want to disable it in 6.2?
    • Vis wrote:

EZ: not so much ppl will use GP on this reset. and ofc after last one, when you pay bilions for GP and give... some trash, which little cover payed for GP kinahs(except +7 accessories, really thanks for this).

so, the main questions did not answered:
      - what will be with reset of 80/80 rewards? if it will be new system i hope you will clean all reset for all characters, like a we never receive this rewards. and no words about tradable items on this rewards.
      - what will be with GP-items(tradable?no?)? will we can it give to our rerolls/trade on brocker?
      - really reset of new 20/20 at september is not logical, i think you know that much ppl knows what will be with change gear/all items in 6.2 from Korea and Russia. so... what you can offer us that force us to pay kinahs for GP(so cheap and rare in 6.2)? really i don't think so that it will be good offer, coz we know what all of stuff except serum/enchant stones/kinahs will be really trash in 6.2. billions of serums/stones i think will be good xDDD

- one more question offtop on this topic: will you save/change Heroic Quests or you want to disable it in 6.2?
      Your questions were asked a lot of times, but it seems Galeas cant asnwer them now, because of next Tavern episode, where it will be answered, so we can just wait for the episode. Tho its not very fair to not have those questions answered straight away, because people spent a lot of time or money to reach that 80/80 GP and the new OP rewards wont be rechable, if thats the case then its a shame