Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Konstantinos wrote:

sbrullo1991 wrote:

any chance of a new server for 6.2 release?
      NO pliz dont do that again! thanks galeas for gp answer

A new server will most likely be happening.

There is a history with this company, they kind of rely on new servers opening as main sources of advertising their products. The amount of flashing logos, bold fonts popup's I've come across while surfing on the Aion website regarding brand new server openings for all sort of game they publish is huge.

And definitely, they won't miss a chance this big, with all the hype around the 6.2 patch and the allegedly huge number of players waiting to come back to play again.

To be fair, I'm not really concerned about a single new server, I'm actually more towards it than against.
    • JustQuestions wrote:

Konstantinos wrote:

after 1 month 1-1 will return to previous one
      People got back to their original servers because of the items and gears they had there. This time it won't matter as much because of all the changes with 6.2, and that is why I said a new server won't be too bad.
      maybe yes 1 new server will be good on aion 6.2 but only one and no 4 but i am no sure about community
    • Galeas wrote:

Konstantinos wrote:

@Galeas Do y have any info about next tavern realease day and if we will have new veteran rewards next month or not until new system.
      I don't have any release date yet. We are still working on it. Ideally it would be around 2 weeks (more or less) before the release. The veteran system stays as it is until there is a new system. The new system will certainly not start before 6.0 but for now it's not ready anyway.
      So, there won't be any info regarding gear exchange until the next Daeva's Tavern (which will take place 2 weeks before the actual update). Players need the info much earlier, in order to have more time to prepare the gear, don't you think so? For example NA already posted details, RU also presented the exchange table more than a month before 6.2.
    • Click wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

@Galeas
      Can I trick you into divulging classified information?! :whistling:
      Like how will the cash shop gonna be the way to win or if Aion EU will get fair in that regard.
      It's ok to buy stuff from shop, it's like shopping on amazon for new tech. It's awesome.
      But one thing is buying utility items and one thing is to buy high end gear and wreck players who didn't.
      Fingers crossed, bro :rolleyes:
      You can now already prepare for Legendary and Ultimate Transformation to be super rare and shop exclusive, which will give donatrons an extreme advantage.
      How exactly we can prepare for Legendary and Ultimate Transformation? explain pl :P
    • You can't do much to prepare for when whales will run around 24/7 in legendary/ultimate xform.
      All you can do is brace yourself for when the moment comes.
      I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    • Click wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

@Galeas
      Like how will the cash shop gonna be the way to win or if Aion EU will get fair in that regard.
      It's ok to buy stuff from shop, it's like shopping on amazon for new tech. It's awesome.
      But one thing is buying utility items and one thing is to buy high end gear and wreck players who didn't.
      You can now already prepare for Legendary and Ultimate Transformation to be super rare and shop exclusive, which will give donatrons an extreme advantage.
      How exactly we can prepare for Legendary and Ultimate Transformation? explain pl :P

Future Will Come wrote:

All minions will stay as it, excluding minions skills. So, minions name, level, exp will stay.
      On korean servers players with minion 4 level got bundle with minion 4 level to choose new minion additionally.
      @Galeas

So i have Kromede minion she full xp ( used allot a,b,c minions for it ) for last step i need 2000 minionite again to get my Kromede Minion to max lvl is this staying or do i need suddenly more minionite or xp? when we enter 6.2?

Btw i have all other lvl A minions too on my main character, so i dont need a box with same minion that i allready have and thats not tradable if its was the plan to replace them?

Pl can i get a answer on this.
    • Parra wrote:

Click wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

@Galeas
      Read the full sentence maybe ~ as for ur question, robbing a bank as mentioned above or preparing a ton of tissues might be an option.
    • Parra wrote:

Click wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

@Galeas
      You can sell your kidney :D
    • Griver83 wrote:

Parra wrote:

Click wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

@Galeas

Ofc i know you can buy them from shop, was hoping there would be another way to get them without paying mutch real money.

Btw if you got this higher lvl transform scroll up,is that not a pvp killer with 40% speed and other buffs they give? the highest one will give 100% extra speed if i am correct? i have seen some on youtube
    • Click wrote:

Parra wrote:

Click wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

@Galeas
      Read the full sentence maybe ~ as for ur question, robbing a bank as mentioned above or preparing a ton of tissues might be an option.

Click wrote:

Parra wrote:

Click wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

@Galeas

Click wrote:

Parra wrote:

Click wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

@Galeas

Click wrote:

Parra wrote:

Click wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

@Galeas

Click wrote:

Parra wrote:

Click wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

@Galeas

Ofc i know you can buy them from shop, was hoping there would be another way to get them without paying mutch real money.

Btw if you got this higher lvl transform scroll up,is that not a pvp
      killer with 40% speed and other buffs they give? the highest one will
      give 100% extra speed if i am correct? i have seen some on youtube