Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If we collect current goldpack rewards, will they be reset in 6.2 and we'll be able to also collect the new ones?
      I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    • Will we be able to get info on the new system before 6.2 hits or after?
      I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    • Galeas wrote:

If you speak about veteran rewards, the complete system will be reworked. It will most probably not work the same way anymore but we don't have that new system yet.
      can u tell about minion exp line? I have full line and think I havent time to get 700 minionite just with Mirash Refuge. Do u keep minion lvl with those exp in 6.2 or not?
    • Desolator wrote:

Galeas wrote:

If you speak about veteran rewards, the complete system will be reworked. It will most probably not work the same way anymore but we don't have that new system yet.
      can u tell about minion exp line? I have full line and think I havent time to get 700 minionite just with Mirash Refuge. Do u keep minion lvl with those exp in 6.2 or not?
      In other versions they exchanged your minion for a minion of the same level of your choosing (ex.you had lvl 4 -> you get a box with all 6.2 minions, all lvl 4)
    • [NICK]heeyitsme wrote:

In other versions they exchanged your minion for a minion of the same level of your choosing (ex.you had lvl 4 -> you get a box with all 6.2 minions, all lvl 4)
      I know that. Lvl 1 to lvl 1, lvl 2 to lvl 2 etc
      I asking about growth points. I dont want waste time for that again (and that wasn't cheap)
      board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…f2219633ea33b6d91300cd2ec

If they say that growth points be same, ill just stop farm mirash refuge coz in 6.2 minionite not a problem. At this moment I need a lot and I think i cant get 700 minionite before 6.2

The post was edited 1 time, last by Desolator ().

• Galeas wrote:

The plan is that it continues with the new benefits for people who still have goldpack time running. But the new version is not finalized yet.
      Is that means as I have around 600h of GP applied on my account these will remain after Veteran rewards are reworked in 6.2?
    • Galeas wrote:

It should count for the GP bonus (entries, restrictions etc as)as usual. As for the veteran rewards, the new system is not ready yet so I can't really tell.
      Thanks for the reply. I was asking exactly for the GP bonuses - 600+ hours without restrictions. As for the veteran rewards I personally do not care as for me these are the stupid things implemented ever. I am really veteran as I am playing this since 2009-th when the game wasn't F2P and we had to pay 12 euro/month.
    • @Galeas
      Can I trick you into divulging classified information?! :whistling:
      Like how will the cash shop gonna be the way to win or if Aion EU will get fair in that regard.
      It's ok to buy stuff from shop, it's like shopping on amazon for new tech. It's awesome.
      But one thing is buying utility items and one thing is to buy high end gear and wreck players who didn't.
      Fingers crossed, bro :rolleyes:
    • Doombolt wrote:

@Galeas
      Can I trick you into divulging classified information?! :whistling:
      Like how will the cash shop gonna be the way to win or if Aion EU will get fair in that regard.
      It's ok to buy stuff from shop, it's like shopping on amazon for new tech. It's awesome.
      But one thing is buying utility items and one thing is to buy high end gear and wreck players who didn't.
      Fingers crossed, bro :rolleyes:
      You can now already prepare for Legendary and Ultimate Transformation to be super rare and shop exclusive, which will give donatrons an extreme advantage.
    • Yeah, well... there's always going to be that category of items we'll need in abundance and got offered to us at high prices.
      I just hope the p2w aspect won't be as chaotic as it is now.
      Personally, I think gameforge should invest more in publicity and try to get people to return.
      If the playerbase icreases exponentially, even if the prices are lower, more will buy... and revenue will still flow.
      But people will never return to an old game if getting back into it is expensive and painful.
    • Galeas wrote:

So yes, your goldpack time should continue if you activated many goldpacks, together with the benefits it provides and the additional ones we will add with 6.0.
      @Galeas

by Benefits it provides you mean entries , restrictions etc only or with the rewards it provide in 6.2 to the corresponding level the user had before 6.2 ?
    • What Galeas said is people will keep their veteran status and the benefits from reduced cooldowns, extra instances entries and extra ap gain.

He then said that this below will disappear:

and people will no longer be able to claim rewards upon activating gold packs.

He said a new, different system will be put in place to get bonus items.